Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 489 ]  [ Total: 489 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Carmen34
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  11:32:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Carmen34 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
"Usually no problem" for her to see you naked? So you're not a nudist family?

"Anything that can be done, can be done better while nude."

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2011 :  09:59:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's correct Carmen. I've been into nudism for 30 yrs now, but we just got married 2 yrs ago. Checkout my thread "introducing older teens to naturism" if you're interested.
I'm at work now but spent the day naked in the pool and backyard yesterday.loving life :)

fishbio101

Posted - 07/10/2011 :  11:29:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I enjoy being nude when at home if ever possible. The problem is I am home for the summer from college and there is rarely a time when I am home alone. When everyone is gone is a nude fest for the time that I have.

fishbio101

Posted - 07/10/2011 :  11:32:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any suggestions on what I could do or where I could go to better enjoy being nude?

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2011 :  11:40:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fishbio101

Any suggestions on what I could do or where I could go to better enjoy being nude?

Where do you live? If you'd like suggestions...it would be better to give us a bit more information on where you are and then we can make those suggestions.

fishbio101

Posted - 07/10/2011 :  3:36:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live in lower Michigan and attend school in the Upper Peninsula. Being home there is no privacy or good opportunities for a chance to be nude, besides sleeping and shower. I live in the country so when my parents and siblings are out of the house privacy is not much of a problem. Thanks for the help.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2011 :  6:01:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's a link:

http://www.aanr.com/aanr-clubs/?state=MI

Check out those cities and see if there is one that is close enough to you.

Don't forget to look up the "non-landed" groups as well. They have get togethers and go places together. Another way to meet and enjoy the company of nudists.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2011 :  04:03:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If I lived in a house that had glass walls, I'd be typing this in the county prison. Need I say what I would have been convicted of? No, not refusing to pay parking tickets. Think barely.

"How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"
Dwight D. Eisenhower

sunflower
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  3:39:11 PM  Show Profile  Send sunflower an AOL message  Click to see sunflower's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My apartment is not overlooked and neither is my south facing balcony, so if I am at home, unless cold, I am always nude.

newdaynudist
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  6:19:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
New to nudism, but since putting my mother into a nursing home(she lived with me, and I was her primary caregiver), I can be nude at home any time that I desire. Today in Ohio, it is in the 80s and the dewpoint is in the "oppressive" range. Went out for a bit to meet a friend, and on the way home, all I could think about was getting home and taking off my clothes! Although I have a very private courtyard where I could do anything nude, I am not outside much since I am very sun and heat sensitive.

chinnutz

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  7:03:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
iam retired iam nude at home.50 0/0 of the day I enjoy being nude i work out side in the yard and my shop as much as i can

chinnutz

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  7:07:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
iam retired iam nude at home.50 0/0 of the day I enjoy being nude i work out side in the yard and my shop as much as i can

RossRev

Posted - 08/06/2011 :  11:15:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude at home a lot. No other place to be right now. I want to go to a beach or a resort soon. Thanks, RossRev

snorkeling couple

Posted - 09/11/2011 :  11:15:15 AM  Show Profile  Click to see snorkeling couple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nude as much as possible - depending on weather!!... just back from holiday so want to show the tan off :-)

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2011 :  10:03:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We are always nude at home unless our teenage sons have the girl friends over. :-)

Diger

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved