Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 163 ]  [ Total: 163 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

trucker
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  3:08:47 PM  Show Profile  Click to see trucker's MSN Messenger address  Send trucker a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
sure go for it,,,if nothing else it keeps ppl away that ya don't want knocking on your door..lol

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2003 :  02:42:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Approximately 80-90 % of the time. About 14-16 hrs. per day on the average.

It's great to be able to be nude that often. Sometimes we feel like we didn't get enough "nude time" some days.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2003 :  12:55:41 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Every chance I get, but only when I'm alone in the house. My kids are OK with it, but are not comfortable with seeing me and that's OK. And of course when I'm in bed sleeping.

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2003 :  07:19:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

Wow... 14 hours without being nude... Is that some type of nudist record?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

ns15685

Posted - 12/13/2003 :  6:43:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I AM NUDE AT HOME WHEN NO ON ELSE IS AT HOME OR WHEN WE GO TO A NUDE BEACH WITH FRIENDS

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  10:54:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
NS,

Do you live with your family? Do they know that you're a nudist?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

guycass
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  06:24:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i want to know who lives in or near sacramento california knows where lagua del sol is and knows where sac state is and may be willing to chat and hang out later at laguna or where ever . i have a fiance so don t worry i m not looking for any thing other than some one to hang out with while she is on vacation . she knows most of my friends are females and with them i have strictly platonic relationships with themm but they are not nudist/ naturist so in a
"hangingout" frame of mind email at cajetan399@yahoo.com

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  10:49:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Home alone... home with no clothes on....

peace

Corasol

naturalman54
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2003 :  8:51:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit naturalman54's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am blessed. I have about 10 acres of mostly wooded beautiful land. I have tried to convert it to a textile campground, but no one showed up as I am not on the lake (Cherekee). I now open it up to you as a benefit of belonging to nudist-resorts, per their permission, as a stopping place to relax and view nature as it really is, beautiful!
Due to leaves falling, campsites are closed till next spring. First come, first served.

Dare to be bare.

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2003 :  1:32:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
naturalman, thanks for the invite!

irishred

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2003 :  4:05:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

At home I'm nude about 3/4 of the time.In the middle of the day, I'm usually dressed causually as I'm in and out of the house frequently. But when I'm relaxing it's off with the clothes. In fact, being nude for me is very relaxing and tension removing.

Keep it smooth

Chic

LVBareHiker
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2003 :  4:20:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
During the warmer months, which in Vegas is from March - October, I'm nude almost at least 90% of the time, when I'm not at work, of course.

mike53

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  4:55:12 PM  Show Profile  Send mike53 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wife and I are nude at home all the time unless we have company. Generally come out of our clothes as soon as we get home. I have set up the pool area to be private so use the pool and hot tub all the time nude. Even when we have guest we sleep nude.

Mike

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  03:23:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Mike we always sleep nude, only way to go. We always use the hot tub nude, tell people that soap and fibers from suits stop up the pump and filter.

Kim =^.^=

cpt-noble
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  10:18:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpt-noble's Homepage  Send cpt-noble a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am nude 24/7 when ever possiable how about u

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.44 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved