Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 247 ]  [ Total: 247 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

finallynude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2012 :  08:11:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude around the house most of the time now. Going camping at a State Park for the weekend. Nude doesn't work there. I would either be kicked out or arrested. Or maybe both.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2012 :  08:42:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by finallynude

Nude around the house most of the time now. Going camping at a State Park for the weekend. Nude doesn't work there. I would either be kicked out or arrested. Or maybe both.

One of my first outdoor nude experiences was a a state park. I was staying there camping by myself for a few days while doing some construction work away from home. It was September, still warm, but not crowded because kids were back in school. I wandered around the park naked for a couple hours every night.

As for being arrested, our state park law specifically makes disrobing in a park, "not a crime." In my state they can only give you a "civil" fine, like a parking ticket. Not a big deal if caught in a park. State Parks have become my favorite places for outdoor nudity. Your state may be different.

Bob Knows

finallynude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2012 :  09:47:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bob, I'll have to check out New York State Laws regarding nudity. In any case, I still need to be careful around State Campgrounds. There are lots of families and not a lot of privacy. No sense ticking people off just to make a point. As a chubby naked guy I would probably be drawing too much attention to myself.

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Knows

quote:
Originally posted by finallynude

One of my first outdoor nude experiences was a a state park. I was staying there camping by myself for a few days while doing some construction work away from home. It was September, still warm, but not crowded because kids were back in school. I wandered around the park naked for a couple hours every night.

As for being arrested, our state park law specifically makes disrobing in a park, "not a crime." In my state they can only give you a "civil" fine, like a parking ticket. Not a big deal if caught in a park. State Parks have become my favorite places for outdoor nudity. Your state may be different.

Bob Knows

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2012 :  09:58:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In every case or situation ... we look at the possibilities for being nude, when vacationing, be it camping to resorting.

With camping, we don't necessarily look for the ability to just walk around nude but for our campsite to have enough privacy for us to do some "shielding" some space for us to sit naked outside. I'm much more willing to do what I can to have a cup of coffee in the mornings and glass of wine in the evenings while sitting outside in the nude but the Prof will usually slip on one of her sheer covers if we are not in a nudist environment.

Those times that we have camped at a textile campground and had to be cautious ... I'd typically wear a pareo/sarong and once behind the shielding of my truck, I'd untie it and sit nude in a chair out of sight from others and when I needed to get up, I just tied the sarong around me again.

Obviously ... ya gotta know your surroundings and if it's just too crowded and you don't have good shielding from trees, bushes and vehicles ... best not to try it. We just inherited a membership to a private campground that my parents owned for years. The Prof and I drove around and looked at various sites and found some that were excellent spots for us to do some shielding and still enjoy some early morning, late night sitting in the nude within a private space.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

finallynude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2012 :  1:59:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You've got it exactly right. Our favorite state park is very wooded with lots of the sites having dense vegetation between them. The ideal situation is a wooded site with a curved entrance. If the tent is positioned just properly and the vehicle is parked just right the area with the fireplace and picnic table can be "shielded" in the manner you describe. This affords the ability to sit naked near the campfire and if the conditions are perfect the ability to cook in the nude. I havn't yet been able to set up in such a manner that I can walk freely between the table, cooking area, fireplace, and tent in total privacy. Alas,......we do what we can. The camping season is over for this season. The campground we like most is closed after Labor Day and while there are a few still open, college visits to the daughter and a short vacation in Maine will chew up the rest of the season. There may be a couple of hiking trails in Maine with some interesting possibilities. Home now getting ready for some naked renovations in the basement family room!!

quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

In every case or situation ... we look at the possibilities for being nude, when vacationing, be it camping to resorting.

With camping, we don't necessarily look for the ability to just walk around nude but for our campsite to have enough privacy for us to do some "shielding" some space for us to sit naked outside. I'm much more willing to do what I can to have a cup of coffee in the mornings and glass of wine in the evenings while sitting outside in the nude but the Prof will usually slip on one of her sheer covers if we are not in a nudist environment.

Those times that we have camped at a textile campground and had to be cautious ... I'd typically wear a pareo/sarong and once behind the shielding of my truck, I'd untie it and sit nude in a chair out of sight from others and when I needed to get up, I just tied the sarong around me again.

Obviously ... ya gotta know your surroundings and if it's just too crowded and you don't have good shielding from trees, bushes and vehicles ... best not to try it. We just inherited a membership to a private campground that my parents owned for years. The Prof and I drove around and looked at various sites and found some that were excellent spots for us to do some shielding and still enjoy some early morning, late night sitting in the nude within a private space.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2012 :  7:47:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very cool! Too bad your camping season is over. We will undoubtedly go up and try out the private campground again, since we are now "owner/members". We'll try and find a few places that afford us the ability to spend some private nude time without being seen. The park is really large enough that we would be able to find a few places.

Renovations in the nude: There is NO other way to do them! hahaha My favorite commercial is the one where the kid's going off to college, his/her car's packed, Dad's giving him/her a hug and says ... "your mom's too upset to say goodbye." Cut away to the mom in the kid's room with a tape measure saying ... "this wall has got to come down!"

Enjoy your naked time at home while you can ... she'll be back before you know it! LOL

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  11:20:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, I've been a "lurker" and a daily reader for 3 years now I finally feel the need to share my experiences over the last few months as well.

Did some awesome camping over the Labor Day weekend on Sanibel Island in Florida. The only park on the island is more of a manufactured home retirement community but has a great camp ground attached. So, I would get up early every morning, start my coffee and step outside the RV naked and take an outdoor shower that is connected to the RV. After my shower I would stand and dry off and walk around the RV for a while just enjoying the quietness of the morning. I did this every morning and it was great! I would then step inside the RV and just hang out naked until it was time to get ready for the day. Mrs. Jimmie on the other hand is the typical non-nudist spouse and doesn't understand my nudity. She just tolerates it more and more and hopefully she will join me one day. She did sleep naked a couple of nights on our trip, so maybe there is hope

Just last month we were camping at one of our local stand-by favorites and it was HOT!!! So we decided that we needed a pool to soak in. Went to Target, brought it back and filled it up. Of course once it was ready, a severe storm came up and we didn't get to use it...until the sun went down! My wife, who wasn't felling well at all, went to bed early and left me with our usual camping buddies continuing our cocktails. We finally decided it was time to try out the pool...naked of course. It was great sitting in the pool with my friends, having a few drinks and just enjoying each others company and checking out the stars.

You guys are such a bad influence! . I find myself driving naked whenever I can, hanging out more and more at the house naked quite frequently - more so on the weekends - I will try to stay naked all weekend if I can once I get out of the pool. Our backyard is very protected with plants on 3 sides of the pool and also some very tall plants behind the pool screen so it is very easy to be naked in the back yard. I'm starting my days by walking out to the drive to pick up the paper - naked. Twice a week I'm taking the garbage out - naked.

We live in the central east coast Florida, home to Playalinda and Apollo beaches, Faulty Towers Resort and nearby Cypress Cove Resort. I'm sure you're jealous ...unfortunately I have not had the pleasure of visiting any of these places...yet! We have good friends who frequent Cypress Cove and have invited us to go with them, but Mrs. Jimmie always declines their invite - but maybe someday...

Well, I think that I have covered 3 or 4 different topics in this one post - Driving naked; Camping naked; How often fully nude at home; Ever been caught (taking garbage out). Enjoy!!!

papaw1947
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  2:18:00 PM  Show Profile  Click to see papaw1947's MSN Messenger address  Send papaw1947 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Jimmie, your situation sounds almost ideal for naked living except for Mrs. Jimmies' attitude toward nudity. My wife is also not understanding of living nude and barely tolerates my nakedness. Maybe we will both get lucky and see our wives change if we continue our nudity and do not push them to join us.

Papaw

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  2:20:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice to have you contribute your stories!

Edited by - FireProf on 09/06/2012 2:20:41 PM

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  10:12:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Jimmie,
Don't be afraid to try some bribery, surely there is something your wife is really wanting. It could be something as simple as all the house work for a month.
Tell her if she will go with your friends to the Cove for at least a couple hours you will pay up. I have faith that if she ever gives it a try she will be hooked.

Diger

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  06:36:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Its gonna be a tough sell Diger. I already will do all of the laundry for her on the weekends as she likes to go out all day with her sister shopping. This leaves me home alone to lay naked in the pool all day, have a few beers and listen to Margaritaville Radio. I figure if I get all the laundry done and she gets to enjoy her shopping trips with her sister and I don't get upset about it...well maybe someday.

papaw - It IS the perfect setup for naked living - even more so now that the kids are both off to college! (Again - another post) Mrs Jimmie even has a girl friend that comes to visit every couple of years or so from up north - she LOVES our backyard and always comments that she would live naked all the time if she had our backyard. She was down last summer and I know she was dying to get naked, but my son was home for the summer hanging around, so it was a no go

Lately Mrs Jimmie has been having horrendous hot flashes. I keep telling her "you know how to fix that don't you?" Hmmm...that doesn't work either. Oh well, I'll keep trying!

804fordman
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2012 :  7:36:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Finished building a 16x32 deck last year and have now started building privacy screens to protect the neighbors kids. Soooooo..the actual time fully nude is about to get a lot longer. New to the whole nudism situation (but loving every minute of it) so thanks to everyone here for the helpfull topics.

finallynude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2012 :  2:10:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, It's been about a month now since the daughter has gone to college. It's been nude for me almost all of the time when at home and indoors. Today I am home working due to computer issues at the office and the fact that someone is coming by to look at some used furniture and possibly buy it. I am having a difficult time remembering not to take my clothes off. It has become so normal to be naked in the house that I am forgetting that for most people, clothes are normal. Oh well, hopefully these people will come and leave soon so I can get back to my "new normal."

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2012 :  4:28:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 804fordman

Finished building a 16x32 deck last year and have now started building privacy screens to protect the neighbors kids. Soooooo..the actual time fully nude is about to get a lot longer. New to the whole nudism situation (but loving every minute of it) so thanks to everyone here for the helpfull topics.

Welcome 804Fordman. We also live in VA. Will be glad to assist with questions you may have. We have been nudists since the 90's. The most relaxing and healing way to live. Enjoy.

Being Naked and Being Real

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2012 :  4:43:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Finallynude, we know what you mean. We are so accustomed to being nude at home that when a repair was scheduled at our place and I was home, I had forgotten that I should be dressed until there was a knock on the door. I said "wait a minute", as I went to get dressed. A young man and a young lady then came in to repair a wall for us. It actually felt strange being clothed at home while they were here. We are also clothed when our textile friends are here, even though some of them know we are nudists. When they leave we get rid of the clothing. Nude is the new norm.

Being Naked and Being Real

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved