Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 484 ]  [ Total: 485 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

aswsomeal

Posted - 10/20/2012 :  12:27:25 PM  Show Profile  Click to see aswsomeal's MSN Messenger address  Send aswsomeal a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
most of the time at home, i am nude, bnut keep shorts handy.. much more comphy

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/20/2012 :  8:12:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yesterday, totally nude,, all day. Worked in the back yard and sat by the fire. Temps were in the mid-50's. I figure it was probably my last chance this year to enjoy the sun and wind. Today, temps in the mid-40's. guess I was right.

Mr Nudist
Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2012 :  9:56:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Nudist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm nude 100% of the time when my wife allows me to turn the heat up in the house during the winter months. I cover when company is around but the minute their gone.....so are the textiles.

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2012 :  8:47:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm retired, wife is not. neither is our son who has had to move back home after a separation. I usually have the house to myself all day long since they work. Wife knows I'm a nudist and doesn't mind. son doesn't know and would probably move out again if he knew. Whenever he is gone, I'm nude. Sometimes with the wife too. Have to say I am usually nude more than dressed throughout the week.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2012 :  10:51:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
always nude when home but now that it's getting cold out - tonight i am semi nude wearing only a white t-shirt as i hate to turn the heat on till absolutely necessary which may be later tonight brrrr !

Tazinator
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2012 :  02:19:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Tazinator a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
all the time unless I have a non nudist friend visiting.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2012 :  1:23:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Still nude here too, just had to turn the heat up some at night.

Still showering outside also, but I have to shower before the sun goes down.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2012 :  2:38:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's a fact of life, for a nudist, that errands must be run and it has to be done with clothes on. I can tell when the Prof and I have it with the clothes. We either start running through the stores to get what we need or ... like today, skip a few errands and head for home to get naked. A little lunch and then outside to do some naked gardening in the 85 degree weather!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2012 :  5:12:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
85 deg weather.... You dog you really know how to hurt a person. LOL

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2012 :  5:46:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Thought I "twist" the knife! LOL

We're inside now after completing our project outside but ... it still feels like we're outside. We've got all the blinds up and the windows open, a nice warm breeze blowing through the house... gotta love So Cal!

Edited by - FireProf on 11/04/2012 5:48:53 PM

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2012 :  5:59:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Close.

Now that the colder weather is setting in, I set and locked the thermostat at 68 degrees. Very comfortable nude IF I wear a pair of socks to keep my feet warm. (Diabetes sucks)

Edited by - HomeNudist on 11/04/2012 6:00:34 PM

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2012 :  7:42:40 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nude as often as possible...depends if a sweet little old lady wants to come to our door ( there is a glass window in our front door...)or UPS,etc..some people would be shocked if they saw us nude, shaved and happy..

Petewhim

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2012 :  8:55:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's one for ya!

All the Halloween decorations are down and put away ... to make way for the Thanksgiving decorations. Everything was put up by a very attractive naked woman. Everything but the lit fall garland around the front door. After getting it put together ... I needed a little help to hang it and make sure it was even. I had to slip on my mesh shorts and grabbed a stool.

The Prof put on a sheer cover and a light sweater. The sweater covered her boobs but ... the sweater wasn't near long enough to cover her butt. I had to laugh at her and asked ... "what were you trying to cover with that get up?" She replied ... "well, if the cops come a knockin', at least I can say ... I was covered. I didn't realize they could see through it!" LOL

I told her ... not sure if they'll buy that one!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2012 :  10:26:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I know what your talking about Angie will be more concerned about covering her boobs than the bottom regions. Several weeks ago when we were coming in from the pool, the cat ran out the door and around to the front yard. I was shocked when Angie shot out the gate into the front yard without a stitch or towel. Of course I had to follow and watch as she dove into the flower bed to grab the cat. After finding the cat she used him to cover her boobs as she walked back around the house. I stood there with my mouth open as she walked by me with that "WHAT" look on her face. LOL

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 11/04/2012 10:30:58 PM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/05/2012 :  01:24:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it's a normal reaction. Diane told me that when we were in HS and she and her classmates would shower after PE ... and when I asked her ... "what's the first thing you would put on?" She'd say ... "my bra of course!" I said ... "you covered your boobs before you covered your vagina and butt???" She said ... "yeah, what's wrong with that!?" I just laughed and said ... "that's a new one!" We stayed at a friends house up in WA a few years ago. Their youngest son was suppose to be gone the whole weekend and for whatever reason ... showed up at home, which didn't make mom and dad too happy. We didn't know and in the morning, Diane got up and went into the bathroom and as she was going in, our friends said ... "just so you know, Tommy's home." Diane says ... "ok, thanks." She come outta the bathroom wearing a t shirt. Having heard the above story ... I just smiled and said ... "at least your consistant!" She also gave me that "WHAT" look! hahahahahaha

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.39 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved