Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 121 ]  [ Total: 122 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Cavanudist
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2014 :  7:33:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lets see..... I'm nude when its appropriate and clothed when its appropriate. The wife and kids are out of town for a while, and with the exception of going to work, I have been nude the entire time. As a fairly new nudist, I can say without a doubt.... I get it! It has been fantastic!! I love the freedom!! I'm going for a personal record this weekend of being nude for 24+ hours. I'm super excited about seeing how it will feel to not put anything on for that long, going to stock up on food supplies so I really don't have a reason to put cloths on.

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2014 :  05:36:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have our older son living at home and he has no knowledge of our nudist lifestyle. Once he leaves for work its off with the clothes all day. It is so common that we arent dressed that i have actually forgot about throwing some bottoms on before walking to the street to get the mail from the box. I have caught myself and turned back and slip something on. If you live it daily it becomes just a part of everyday life and comfortable.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2014 :  08:24:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Daretobare

We have our older son living at home and he has no knowledge of our nudist lifestyle. Once he leaves for work its off with the clothes all day. It is so common that we arent dressed that i have actually forgot about throwing some bottoms on before walking to the street to get the mail from the box. I have caught myself and turned back and slip something on. If you live it daily it becomes just a part of everyday life and comfortable.

This is so true for many of us that do live naked each and every day, most or all day. When our girls stopped being nude around the house, we slipped on something. The Prof would wear one of my sport shirts or a little sundress. I used to wear those silky Dolphin shorts. At first we used to do an exhausting routine of taking them off and putting them back on when the girls went out to play. They seemed to come back frequently to a locked front door and we were always slipping on our cover and opening the door.

We decided that we'd save our nude time until they were in school or over a friends house for a few hours. I remember the youngest one wanting to ask if she could sleep over at her friend's home. My wife answered the door after slipping on her cover up and forgot to tell me they were in the house. I was taking a shower and finished and was shaving my face. My wife told our daughter that she could ask me in a little bit but my daughter with friend in tow came into the master bath and there I was standing naked, shaving and they stood there asking me as if I was fully dressed. What surprised me was that the friend, a neighbors daughter, glanced down at my pubic area and looked back up and acted as if she'd seen me naked 1000's of times before.

We did have to say something to the neighbors, who were good friends. They laughed and she said ... "glad you're comfortable with that. Her dad wouldn't be caught dead naked in front of her and she's only 8!" He said ... "I'm not naked in front of her because she's always poking her finger at me asking me questions." In any event, we had a good laugh about it. They were told about how we live and were fine with it and admitted to being naked at home occasionally but didn't "live" that way.

Anyway ... our life has not changed since those days except for the fact that we are naked always and almost always without interruption. I have occasionally wondered outside with a ton of stuff on my mind and forgotten that the garage door is open or our side gate is wide open and will be out there throwing the trash, getting something down from the upper storage and while on the ladder with the garage door open or in full view of the open gate, remember that I'm naked and I take cover til I can ensure I wasn't seen and then make the adjustment of closing the doors.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 07/11/2014 08:26:49 AM

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2014 :  08:45:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Right now, I'm in a relationship with a non-nudist. I have "come out" as a nudist, and told her about my nudist experiences and way of life with my X and my daughter; and my current nudist proclivities at home and at the beach. She told me that although she has never been socially nude, and frankly doesn't feel really comfortable with the idea; it's not something she's entirely ruling out either. "One day", she said.

She did ask me to "tone it down" a little around her, for now. So we reached a compromise that she would "dress down" if I "dressed up" a little. So she will occasionally go topless or bottomless at home; while I will do the same. It still poses a challenge for me though. I am usually always fully nude at home. To a point where it has become an automatic, unconscious thing for me. If I go to bed with something on; it's gonna be off and on the floor by the time I wake up. When I do wake up, I will make a straight beeline to the shower and then head nude to the coffee machine. While she instinctively covers up, I instinctively get/stay naked.

Some might ask "why in the world am I bothering with a non-nudist?" It's a valid question. My oft-mentioned X started out in a similar fashion. Didn't "sleep or walk around naked" for quite some time when we started living together. But then she "got nudist." From not covering up here and there, to staying fully nude at home. From saying "absolutely not!" to social nudity, to embracing being actively nude among nudists and some family members. Obviously, that is not to say that the same will happen with my current girlfriend; they are not the same people. But I am not shying away from the challenge either.

Whether my gf and I work it out...who knows? But my point is that when nude living has become a part of who you are; and you have an automatic, unconscious and unselfconscious propensity towards living nude - well, try as you may to compromise - it ain't always that easy.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2014 :  04:49:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It's difficult to find a nudist single woman. It can be awkward in broaching the subject, too. If you mention it too early in a budding relationship, it might come across as being too weird. If you broach it much later on, she might say that you should have brought that up much earlier. You can't win. I imagine it might be true for a nudist single woman trying to find a man who is willing to try nudism.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 09/24/2014 :  7:48:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We, my wife and I are often nude at home and in our garden. For us it is just the most comfortable way to be when it's warm enough. Most mornings, we remain undressed until it is time to go out. We are not nude all the time but often after a long day out it just feels so good to take everything off and relax.

Rod

Mr Smoothie 67
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2014 :  10:02:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am now to. I do most every chance I can. I come home from work and take the off as soon as the doors are shut so the neighbors see right in the townhouse.

Horace
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2014 :  07:34:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm like Rodders. I'm nude about 80% of the time when I'm home. I've found that I'm simply just more relaxed without confining clothes. Mrs Horace is always cold so she usually wears a robe or long T shirt. If it's warm and I'm working in the back yard I'm nude. I need to be dressed in the front yard, but when it's warm I can can spend the whole day nude.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2014 :  10:03:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being that the wife does not have the same view as I on being nude, I am some what limited when she is home. I start out the mornings nude and end the day at night being nude. During the day, if I can convince the wife to go some place, I will be nude. I wish that the wife had a different mind set but.....
Being that the weather is turning and it is a little cooler now,(37 this morning) being nude outside is even more limited. They are calling for snow by the weekend so, it will be more inside time.

iamacanadian
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2015 :  6:15:21 PM  Show Profile  Send iamacanadian a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am fully nude during the warmer months in Canada, I find it drafty during the winter. When I do find it comfortable, I cannot wait to be nude, it feels like a release toward comfort!

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2015 :  04:10:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im nude most of the time at home. When its cold I fire up the wood stove and it is a perfect nude temp in my house, even on the coldest days. However I do get dressed when I fry bacon.....

I was born naked, so I'm staying naked :)
Blessed Be!!
Derek

j1wolf

Posted - 12/06/2015 :  5:46:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When it's warm as soon as I get home from work the cloths come off. People know to call before coming to see me. Then I can get presentable. I've not been nude anywhere else, but it's on my to do list. I'm a divorced man and single. I'm not sure how nudist resorts take to single men. I live in Missouri

Nudesuncpl
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2016 :  10:18:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ALWAYS! We live in Florida!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2016 :  10:14:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Being the creative, innovative, and eccentric guy that I am, I've come up with a way of being nude during the northern California winter. I changed the way I heat my home, and now am nude all year.
I used to dress like Donald Duck in the winter. I felt silly, so I just had to re-think about heating my home. Technology promotes nudism!!

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

MikD
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2016 :  9:35:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Always enjoy every minute of being nude. Not only does it feel so free, but I have a touch of sciatica and have discovered that don't feel the pain and sensatuons in my left leg when there aren't any clothes pulling and binding lower back. Just like people need handicap parking permits, I need a handicap nude permit! Haha!

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.41 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved