Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 155 ]  [ Total: 155 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2016 :  02:33:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I know what you mean, Mik. I have a touch of that myself. It's amazing how being nude brings relief. Wonder if my doctor could write a letter to my manager letting the latter know I have a medical requirement to be nude all day. I'm sure that would revolutionize my place of work!

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

chrisinrich

Posted - 03/06/2016 :  09:44:52 AM  Show Profile  Send chrisinrich a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
pretty much nude when ever I am home, and sleep nude to

Chris Biggerstaff

oldnudyman
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  11:55:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

How often are you fully nude at home?

I'm nude every day for about 70% of the time. If I go out I need to get dressed, but as soon as I come home I take my clothes off.

JoeD1949
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2016 :  3:35:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We live in the south and we have a large, tree filled back yard so we can be nude outside. In the house, we undress when we walk in the door and don't put clothes back on until we have to leave again. We also spend lots of time at Cypress Cove, one of the best places on earth that's not Club Orient.

ES_DW
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2016 :  02:54:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was lucky to work from home last week. Once my wife and kids were gone, the clothes came off and I didn't put them back on until they came home. I say I got a solid six hours each day of uninterrupted work done. It was great.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2016 :  09:33:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I attempt to be nude at home as much as I can get away with. I do good for the most part as the wife will except me being nude up to a point. At that point I need to at least put a t-shirt on. One plus is that the wife appears to be getting more comfortable with less cloths on. I am happy about that.
While I would like to be nude outside more, the wife is not fully keen on that. However, winter is fast approaching with cooler temps, so being outside is becoming less of an option.

Finale nude

Posted - 10/06/2016 :  04:45:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Probably late for this one ,since I'm new . I'm nude asbocten as I can be permitting o. Wether Whether the kids are home or not and if the weather is good enough out side . I'm the only nudist in my home

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2016 :  5:18:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am always nude at home. we have a daughter granddaughter and son in law next door, they call before coming over and always run in and out.cant wait to retire and move to florida near the nude beach.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2016 :  11:16:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spent a few days with my sister in law. She's not a nudist by any stretch but we had a portion of her new home to ourselves and we were able to be naked in this part of the house.

One morning after using the restroom, I emerged and was going back to our bedroom when I was caught naked by the sister in law with nowhere to go. Later we apologized to one another. I tried broaching the subject but she seemed nervous so I just let it be.

But ... we were fully naked in her home quite a bit.

Funny thing was that she'd asked us to come and house sit while she was on vacation a month ago. She also wanted us to dog sit. We declined but have now reconsidered for future vacations, after this recent visit, because I scoped out her yard and it's quite nude friendly!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 10/09/2016 11:17:27 AM

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2016 :  04:33:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm nude all the time at home. It can be a problem, though, because as often as I come and go on vacations, I lose track of some of my clothes. Some are in my car, some in my bedroom, in my washer of dryer, or other places I don't know about yet. As the summer winds down, I need to locate those awful things.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2017 :  10:02:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We spent the day with close friends as they looked for a home to buy in our city. Full time RV living was not for them. After they found a place they liked and after some lunch, we parted ways. I asked my wife, "did you want to ask them back to the house for a while." My wife said, "nah ... what I really want is to go home and take off my clothes!" I couldn't have agreed more.

I also have clothes of some sort scattered all over the house. When we get home, they immediately come off and don't always make it back to the closest. They all eventually find themselves in a pile at the foot of our bed to get rehung or in a heap in the laundry room. Not one of my wife's favorite habits of mine!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2017 :  06:07:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Sleep nude, breakfast nude (its still warm enough) and enjoy a tea or a beer in the evening in our yard again while its still warm enough.
Often still get to the beach in April and May here on a good day but that will probably be it till spring.

Cheers, SBN.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2017 :  10:33:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spend as much time as possible nude. The weather is starting to turn so warmer temps are on the way. Look forward to spending more time out doors, more hiking then I did last year. Hope to be able to get some nude camping in but that will depend on what the weather does.

oldnudyman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2017 :  5:17:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I just had a 6' privacy fence installed around our back yard even though we had a fairly private yard because of our landscaping. She wanted absolute privacy so she could use the hot tub and sun bath without fear of the neighbors seeing her. I didn't really care, but now it's really nice.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2017 :  7:09:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

ONM

Just having some fencing done too. I too am not worried but it may help with my wife.

Cheers, SBN.

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved