Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 214 ]  [ Total: 214 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 What's your favorite nudist destination?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much nudist experience do you have? Topic Next Topic: Conservative and liberal nudism.
Page: of 13

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2007 :  10:18:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone:

Although our fav. places are DS, or TC, or Cypress Cove, we do enjoy a site that is only about 90 miles from us, and that is Solair!!

We are staying there this weekend, and boy is it cool!!!!

We thought when we booked one of their cabins, it would be in the high 60's or low 70's, but they are predicting temps in the 50's!!

Thank god we brought an extra blankeet.

Tomorrow the temps are going to be in the mid 70's, and we are looking to get up early and get a good spot on the beach down by the pond!!!

If anyone is in the N.E. area, this is one fun spot, and they have great activities.

Hope to see some of our friends tomorrow!!

Cookie

JohnnyBnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2007 :  06:58:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My favorite spot is Cypress Cove. I'm less than an hour away, it has all the comforts of home. I visit Playalinda a few times a year, but there's always the inconvience of no running water, sometimes bugs that can drive you crazy, even with repellent!! And the need to bring your own "shade" and recliner. On the weekends there is a shortage of close parking. Sometimes on slow weekdays, you can feel "exposed". Not as many nudists, and lots of gawkers. I've even been hassled by over zealous rangers. In ten years of being a member of the Cove, I've never had a bad day. Always feel comfortable and welcome. It's always my favorite place to escape.

LandR

Posted - 09/11/2007 :  8:21:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our most favorite place of all is Hidden Beach.

newlynude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2007 :  09:38:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My favorite place is Cypress Cove. I prefer a nudist place compared to a clothing optional place. More people will be nude that way. Cypress Cove is big with great facilities and very clean. It has really good food and drink facilities and primarily everyone there is naked.

JohnnyBnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2007 :  6:59:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newlynude

My favorite place is Cypress Cove. I prefer a nudist place compared to a clothing optional place. More people will be nude that way. Cypress Cove is big with great facilities and very clean. It has really good food and drink facilities and primarily everyone there is naked.

Several forum members have posted about visits to the Cove. Hope to meet some of you there. I have been a member of the Cove for years. If you see me, (I'm the one walking around nekkid), just say "hi".
John

n/a 04jan08
deleted

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  3:12:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i voted for beaches. clothing optional i prefer, most 'nude' beaches do have that option. it seems resorts can be creepy and too many militants on 'nudity' and old people.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 09/14/2007 4:38:43 PM

SmoothfmrMarine

Posted - 12/01/2007 :  5:24:00 PM  Show Profile  Send SmoothfmrMarine a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
There are several, but my favorite is the open beaches

rikkiann
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2008 :  8:09:37 PM  Show Profile  Send rikkiann an AOL message  Send rikkiann a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

a nude beach without a question but unfortunatly there are no beaches close by so we make do with a day at the resort.

rikki

rikki

mjinspain

Posted - 07/26/2008 :  04:22:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit mjinspain's Homepage  Click to see mjinspain's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Mine is Cabopino beach near Marbella Spain. Its a long strech of sandy beach backed by sand dunes. There is also a gay section further along. It has a great beach bar that serves good food.

www.calahonda-villa.com

billigm

Posted - 09/27/2008 :  3:12:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Favorite Rsort Berkshire Vista in Ma. Weekend/vacation residents since '01. Awesome view of Jiminy Peak and othere mountains. Have visited Club Orient several times. Spent two weeks in '07 FANTASTIC!

Edited by - billigm on 09/27/2008 3:16:49 PM

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2008 :  11:12:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The great outdoors, a trail in the woods, a riverbank, a island at the lake, the beach or even the backyard, the dues are gasoline for your vehicle

skipre
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2008 :  7:44:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have not been anywhere other than home. Hope to visit some next summer.

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  11:21:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h8cloz

Favorite nude beach is Pirates Cove, Avila CA. It's usually sunny and warm when all others on the Central Coast are cold and foggy.

I H8 cloz!

We were there in 1999, fun climb down the cliff.. Fun people

Live love and have fun

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  11:24:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Having been to a lot of nude places from all around Yurp, the far east, Med islands and all over the US, we love the Canaries, especially Gran Canaria.... Playalinda is nice, but the Canaries are all year round almost. Like Cap D'Agde, but its mt apart from early July thru mid Sept, then its packed. Havent been to Costa Natura yet. And will be going to Oz n NZ in 3 yrs time

Live love and have fun

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  4:21:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cypress cove is my fav nudist resort and as far as beaches, definitely it's Haulover

Teva

Page: of 13 Previous Topic: How much nudist experience do you have? Topic Next Topic: Conservative and liberal nudism.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved