Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 489 ]  [ Total: 489 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 What's your favorite nudist destination?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much nudist experience do you have? Topic Next Topic: Conservative and liberal nudism.
Page: of 13

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  5:34:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Although there are no recognized nude beaches there we found the Island of Eluthera in the Bahamas to be a beautiful place to be naked 24/7.
There are so few people on the beaches there that we had no problems at all finding the most beautiful beaches to have all to ourselves. And even when we did encounter other people they were also naked and/or had no problems with our nudity

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2008 :  09:55:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just the magic circle in the winter months. to hot in the summer.......old buzzard

sexyman101

Posted - 02/19/2009 :  11:32:38 AM  Show Profile  Send sexyman101 an AOL message  Send sexyman101 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Any clothing optional resorts near haulover?

mightymax

Posted - 02/27/2009 :  12:27:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My favorite nudist destination is Sunaura in Roselawn,Indiana

milt b

billliz

Posted - 11/14/2009 :  10:55:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For us Skiathos Greece and - - - - Dominican republic both cool places with a great atmosphere. Bill & Liz

jxavier
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2009 :  11:34:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are in our late 50s and LOVE nude beaches, but she fells uncomfortable if they are crowded, loaded with just hard bodies, or or creepy guys. I want to take her to a Caribbean beach for out 40th anniversary. Anyone got recommendations? Thanks!

Jon

PS-We love Black's Beach and Port Burwell, Ontario (our regular hang-out).

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2009 :  2:27:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jxavier,you'd be hard pressed to to do much better than Orient Beach on St Martin. It doesn't really matter if you stay at Club Orient or at one of the textile resorts up the beach. The nude beach in front of Club O is open to the public. The sand is perfect and the water is shallow and crystal-clear. Club O has on-site security patrols, so you won't be hassled. And there are plenty of, um, 'soft bodies', so there's no reason to feel self-conscious. There are hundreds of posts on this site about Orient Beach and Club that will answer any questions you might have.

Hidden Beach and - - - - in the DR are both fun places, but they are definitely pool-oriented resorts, with frankly rather unimpressive beaches.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2009 :  11:34:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
apollo beach but would like it to be haulover beach, how intelligent the local miami government was to allow this nude beach to happen talk about a revenue boost. all these cities in the usa and probably worldwide, if local government would take a small park or beach and make it nudist friendly with a small parking fee they would produce some dollars, and yes it would attract some creeps and yes those parks and beaches already have the creeps visiting there now for free. from what i've read haulover polices thereselves so how hard would that be to do elsewhere.

Eros1000

Posted - 12/27/2009 :  08:56:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many beaches on the south coast of Crete. Particularly beaches at Lendas, Anidri and Sweetwater.

Coyote1849

Posted - 01/26/2010 :  06:59:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have two places that are my favorite, one: When I'm riding my quad on BLM land. The high desert is a great place to be nude. Two: there is a rather secluded place on the resevation where we go camping. Again quads are the best way to get there.

plumber

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  05:34:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My favorite place is banana beach in Skiatos , greece. Great beach all ages and fantastic clear blue sea. love taking my family and daughters there.

nudewithfriends
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  06:56:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
San O in SoCal. I have been going there for over 15 years. I learned to surf there. I have swam with dolphins there. Played naked volleyball. And met some great people.

I hope it stays nude!

J

free2tannude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  1:45:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

For the Summer of 2010, I will be seeking out CO beaches in BC. Possibly 3 mile beach in Penticton and, of course, Wreck Beach. Anybody got any Ideas?

Parrotile
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2010 :  03:20:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got to be River Island, near Bowral / Mittagong, NSW - great place, good accommodation, great Management, and warm enough to be naked fully 24/7. Only downside is that it gets packed to the rafters in School Summer / Easter holidays. They are planning to enlarge it, and with their regular clientele there's plenty of excess (un-accommodated) interest too!

Phil & Timea S.

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2010 :  4:18:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My favorite place to be nude? My home office. I work all day on the phone and send emails to my customers. It's peaceful and productive.

To gain confidence I always heard: "Imagine the person sitting in his underwear." Funny, I had nothing on at all.

Page: of 13 Previous Topic: How much nudist experience do you have? Topic Next Topic: Conservative and liberal nudism.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.16 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved