Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 238 ]  [ Total: 238 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 What's your favorite nudist destination?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much nudist experience do you have? Topic Next Topic: Conservative and liberal nudism.
Page: of 13

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  08:15:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds great Paulie, glad you and your girl friend are able to get out and enjoy the lifestyle.

Kim =^.^=

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  09:45:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
at this point, anywhere i can be nude is my favorite destination.

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  10:27:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
calmnude, lol. Anywhere, other than our homes.

irishred

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  10:58:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Even within our homes :)

Melissa

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  12:09:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Paulie, I have visted most of the SoCal resorts. I went to Swallows the summer before the fire, I was saddened to hear it had been hit :( Swallows was a nice laid back place. I Greatly recommend Glen Eden. Even though they have strange people who read in the pool and then get ticked when kids splash. I guess they don't understand that the pool is filled with 'WATER' and that 'WATER' is 'WET'.

BTW That brings up, who is all goin to the 73rd AANR Convention, hosted @ Glend Eden, Aug 8-15th? I went up there on Memorial Day weekend and it was Great, they do very good jobs of keeping activities going for young and old alike. My kids had a great time (I still need to get my Son's 'Snowman On a Beach' he made in clay :). I had a great time. Met some friends and families we still keep in touch with.

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  3:55:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our favorite destination within the United States thus far is Avalon in West Virginia. Beautiful scenery, great accomodations including a full-service restaurant, nice hiking trails, and lots of friendly naked people. (I know, I sound like the Chamber of Commerce.)

Outside of the United States our favorite destination is Club Orient. To be fair, it's so far the ONLY nude place we've been to outside the United States, so we have nothing to compare it to, but we have only good memories of the place (my wife suggested it for our "second honeymoon").

The truth is, we've had good experiences at many different places, so the aforementioned resorts simply stand out as the best up till now. I'd like to sample some of the resorts in Palm Springs, CA one day. Either - - - or Terra Cotta Inn sounds fabulous.

Philzer

A Naked Man

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  08:49:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I enjoy going to nudist/naturist (depending on which side of the street you're on..*LOL*) resorts, The facilities and enjoyment of being "on vacation" enhance the nude experience, and you have the chance to meet a lot of new friends.

As for resorts, I have to agree with at least one previous poster that my favorite resort in the U.S. is - - - in Palm Springs. D.S. is a complete resort, and the people we met there were friendly and welcoming.

Outside the U.S., I have been to a few resorts in Europe, and our favorite is a place called Vera Playa. It is a bit like Cap d'Agde, in that it is a nudist village on a wonderful nude beach, but it is just developing and only has a few shops and restaurants. The best part of V.P. is that the "Naturist Zone" is undefined, and unconfined. There are no fences, walls or signs to keep you from being nude anywhere in the village, even on the adjoining streets that run past 'textile' apartments, or even alongside the coastal highway that runs past there. It is a very accepting atmosphere, although with increasing development, there are fears that encroaching 'textile' development may soon impact on our freedom to choose to wear clothing or not.

A Naked Man

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  5:25:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

What's your favorite nudist destination of all?

Our favorite nudist destination is Orient Beach in St Martin in the Caribbean.

Chic

nynudistcpl
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  5:41:41 PM  Show Profile  Send nynudistcpl a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We love lighthouse beach on Fire Island in the summer. Paradise lake in Florida was our favorite resort.

Nynudistcpl

Seneca
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2004 :  10:19:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Ledges, in southern Vermont is my favorite place to go locally. I go there at least once a week in the summer. But my all-time favorite place is Haulover Beach. In fact, my g/f and I are planning on buying an apartment just down Rt A1A from the beach, when we retire in a few years.

CopperQuail
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2004 :  11:15:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone here been to Silver Valley in Southern California? If so, what did you think?

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2004 :  12:55:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We're with you on Orient beach Chic. Just got done booking our flights for our trip back to Club Orient in June.

Come on all you snow bound nudists, book your flights and reservations, meet you on Orient Beach!

naturalrunner

Posted - 03/26/2004 :  08:58:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have not been in a public nude forum other than Gunnison Beach - Sandy Hook NJ. It is a great place - Federal Beach (nudity is legal) and swimmers are protected by lifeguards. Most weekdays - 400-600 people, and on the weekends probably over 1,000. While it is not France or the Caribbean - it's reasonable and safe. There are couples of all kinds and singles as well. Last summer the water was clear and warm. The shallow tidal pools are the best. While Europe may have the edge - NJ is not bad.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2004 :  5:00:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Naturalrunner,

Welcome to the forum. Also being a NJ resident and a user of the beach at Sandy Hook, thanks for the vote of support for NJ.

Chic

jdr
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  8:41:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you should have "all of the above" as well. I would like to be nude everywhere, all of the time. Unfortunately, a couple of stores at the mall make me wear my shirt and shoes...

Don

Page: of 13 Previous Topic: How much nudist experience do you have? Topic Next Topic: Conservative and liberal nudism.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.42 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved