Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 153 ]  [ Total: 153 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 What's your favorite nudist destination?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much nudist experience do you have? Topic Next Topic: Conservative and liberal nudism.
Page: of 13

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2004 :  12:47:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Don,

Looking at your Avatar, you've got to get that hayfever under control.

Chic

SingleBare

Posted - 04/09/2004 :  2:47:37 PM  Show Profile  Click to see SingleBare's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I enjoy being nude whenever I can. Mostly home, but when I have the chance to get away for the weekend I go to Cypress Cove and stay the weekend and stay naked the whole time.

Dare to Stay Bare!!

JR

Posted - 05/04/2004 :  8:47:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, in a few weeks we're off to our favorite destination to tan our buns in the sun, St. Barts, French West Indies! We love spending the days at Saline and Gouverneur beaches and can't wait to get back.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2004 :  03:40:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like a lot of fun JR. Hope you have a great time. Tell us all about it when you get back.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2004 :  10:39:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
JR welcome to the forum.

irishred

NudeTLH
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2004 :  07:52:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My favorite places are some of the National Seashores Playalinda, Gulf Islands, St. Joe State Park, FL, St. George Island St. Pk, FL. I am going to - -, north of Tampa, FL, in July. I am told it is a nice resort where you can be nude 24/7. I'll provide feedback after the trip.

Be nude, be free, be happy.

Al

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2004 :  09:58:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
fave nude destination ? the beach.Can't think that being nude in the office would be very nice as there is no sunshine or gentle breezes.

I went to Sicily about 15 years ago and there was an unofficial nude section at Taormina.If I go to Siciliy again I will be sure to go down there and have a swim.

nudeboy..
because its how I was born
Yahoo album - http://profiles.yahoo.com/nudeboylife

JR

Posted - 06/16/2004 :  8:29:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A quick trip report of our favorite beaches...

Just returned from 10 wonderful days on the island of St. Barts, each day visiting the beautiful beaches of Saline and Gouverneur. It is soooooo nice to not have any tan lines after going through a long New England winter.

My wife and I spent every day at the beach, swimming, snorkeling, body surfing, and soaking up the sun (with a lot of sun screen on). The bright blue skies, warm ocean breezes and seas that just caressed your body like a liquid massage just made everyday feel like we were in paradise.

On top of that our lodging accommodations were wonderful. We awoke in the morning, walked out of villa nude, took a morning swim in our private pool, ate breakfast poolside, showered outside, and even did our exercises outside. I have to say there is something special about watching my wife lift weights with the sun on her body and the Caribbean ocean in the background (going to the gym here at home won't ever be the same). Lounged nude poolside at night, spent hours viewing the stars, drinking champagne, and enjoying some other special activities.

For us this was the first vacation that we spent more time nude than not. It felt terrible traveling home having to be clothed all day (I think that's an airline rule or something ).

We can't wait to go back. This turned out to be the most wonderful romantic vacation we've ever had and I have to say, being nude MOST of the time certainly contributed to the romance factor. Hey, she didn't even find time to go shopping, KA CHING!

If you can, take the one you love to St. Barts. It is really a wonderful place.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  11:21:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One would guess that I don't know what the heck I'm donig with this computer. I've tried to respond twice, but end up with a blank message. Anyway, as for xxxxxx, my wife and I go there as often as we can. My wife has been going to another local resort (Paradise) with friend for a few years. I always passed in favor of golf. Finally she go me to try, but I insisted "no home court advantage for my first go at nudism" We went to xxxxxx and on my first visit we joined. Now I play a little less golf.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2004 :  11:13:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our favorite spot has to be - - - . We have been there twice. The first time we stayed in one of the deluxe condo units by the little man made brook. The last time we were there we stay in a smaller unit and enjoyed that just as much.

The weather and the scenery is fantastic!!

Also, being from the East Coast, we find that the nudist are much more interactive, progressive than the more prudent people you will find on the East Coast.

It is too bad that it is 3,000 miles away!

One other place my wife and I enjoyed was in Florida at Hutchinson Island. The beaches just go on for miles, and their is no one in sight for miles. We asked a ranger about nude bathing, and he said he did not care, and as long as were not doing it in front of families etc, so be it.

Cookie

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2004 :  5:59:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Our favorite is Orient Beach in St Maartin.

Chic

nuderunner

Posted - 01/03/2005 :  06:42:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven’t tried all the above destinations nude, but would certainly like to.
From the ones I have done I also think the beach is the best destination.
My favourite destinations would be:-
Beach – Paradise Beach, Mykonos.
Resort – Cap D’Agde, France
Club – Wellington Naturist Club, New Zealand
Hiking – Kapiti Island, New Zealand
Camping – Katikati Naturist Park, New Zealand
Golf/Tennis – Nelson Sun Club, New Zealand

Some destinations on my things-to-do list:-
On the Boat – Chartering a yacht from Corfu, Greece. I have been sailing around Corfu, but unfortunately it was with a textile group. Next time I intend to sail with a group where we can sail & swim nude.
Cruising – There is a company that runs nude cruises in the Marlborough Sounds, which is a beautiful part of New Zealand. Next time I’m down that way I intend going on one of their nude cruises & sea kayaking.

NudeRunner
New Zealand

JoMulholland
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2005 :  3:39:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit JoMulholland's Homepage  Send JoMulholland a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hope I haven't written this before, but, as can now be seen in the photo section.... River Island Nature retreat, south of Sydney. Rainbows Reach retreat was quiet but pleasant. North of Sydney. The White Cockatoo. Often controversial but very comfortable and love the Happy Hour sessions, as well as the tropical destinations nearby.

Naturism is for every body.

Sunnedbuns
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2005 :  12:26:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haulover Beach is still my favorite, even though I no longer live close enough to take advantage of it. It was great to be able to go when ever you wanted, no membership to join, and just enjoy the sun, sand, and ocean. Most importantly, you had such a diverse group of people there that you could easily find an area that met how you felt on that day... a quiet area to just relax, the beach ball area to join in and have some fun, or the family area, if you wanted to be around kids, etc. There were no defined areas, people just congregated where ever they felt comfortable.

Only wish every state had areas (beach, lake, hiking area, etc.) that people could enjoy this freedom... and having lived in Florida, I'm still amazed that Haulover has been alowed to exist, but was (and am) so happy that it does!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2005 :  2:33:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SunnedBuns, Without such organizations as The Naturist Society and the American Association for Nude Recreation, Haulover would not continue to exist. With a lot of discussion among the powers that were with those organizations in the late 70s, early 80s, and the South Florida Free Beaches group, it would not have come to be at all. Granted you pay only for parking, but I do hope you join at least one of the national orgs. if not both of them.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Page: of 13 Previous Topic: How much nudist experience do you have? Topic Next Topic: Conservative and liberal nudism.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.54 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved