Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 240 ]  [ Total: 240 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 What's your favorite nudist destination?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much nudist experience do you have? Topic Next Topic: Conservative and liberal nudism.
Page: of 13

Sunnedbuns
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2005 :  3:29:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No offence intended toward any groups, by any means. I've actually been a member of both of those national groups at different times.

Wiccan

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  3:25:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My favourite(out of the house)nude place is going kayaking into the far reaches of Algonquin Park in Ontario (once the black flies have gone away) and camping/kayaking bare all week!!! the French side of St. Maartin is lovely too!!!!

nurserobin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  6:49:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anybody have any input for us about Eden Bay Resort on Dominican Republic?

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2005 :  09:18:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nurserobin

Anybody have any input for us about Eden Bay Resort on Dominican Republic?

Welcome, nurserobin !
If you look in the forum index for "wilderness destinations & trip reports" under the "Nude Beaches..." category, there is a report on Eden Bay with a link to the resort's website.
When you get back (if you decide to go) please let us know what you thought of it.

the Old Hippie

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  01:26:38 AM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I love ile du Levant off the French coast in the Mediterranean. It's an entire village of nudists/naturists and a beautiful natural environment. I try to go at least once a year.

MAC2574

Posted - 03/24/2005 :  11:45:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I just had our first nudist experience. We were in Florida and decided to try out - - in Lutz, Fl. We checked in for one day and ended up staying for a week. The facilities were excellent and we made alot of new friends. Looking forward to our next trip to Fla.

natur31
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  8:43:34 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natur31's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
As somebody said at the beginning - 'All of them'.
Get nude, live nude (within the local mores).
Sarah

~*~

natur31
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  8:47:59 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natur31's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EuroTim

I love ile du Levant off the French coast in the Mediterranean. It's an entire village of nudists/naturists and a beautiful natural environment. I try to go at least once a year.

Try the Atlanic coasts of France. Four naturist holiday villages and naturism for about as far as you can see.
Sarah

~*~

later
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2005 :  12:32:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We live on 10 very private acres. We can go any where on the property nude. Can even go get the mail down at the road as long as you listen for traffic coming. Just don't be dumb like me and not check up and down the road on the of chance someones walking their dog. The lady did seem more amused then shocked. Is my face red?

Kauai1
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2005 :  7:38:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Need NUDE info about Phoenix,California, Oregean or Wash. State (SFO - straight). We have tickets "to-go"; so, any NUDE place would be appreciaed.

Red Corvette

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2005 :  12:00:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kauai1, the closest to Phoenix park is Shangri-La, lovely park, lovely management. Where in CA? It's a big state. I like Laguna del Sol near Sacramento, Lupin near San Franciso, Glen Eden closer to Los Angeles in Ontario, CA; and lots of others throughout the state. There are also some beaches available in CA: Red, White & BLue; San Onofre, Blacks. In Oregon, the Willamettans is a great park and Sauvie Island (Fort Collins Beach) is a nice beach; both not far from Portland.

Remember since all these parks are AANR-affiliated, you get a discount. If you need membership, I'd gladly facilitate it for you.
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Kauai1
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2005 :  5:14:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Cheri,
But, I did forget to ask about Lake Tahoe. I understand there are 3 nude beaches there. Anyone have any experience's to share? Also, anyone been to Wreck in Vancouver or Haulover near Miami?
Also interested in nude hiking; hopefully something around the Chicago area. Anyone?
(And, sorry for the spelling of Oregon.)

Red Corvette

Kauai1
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2005 :  6:11:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, it's me (BarneyBare) Kauai1, again, and I saw del's pictures of Kauai in the gallery. He mentions several nude beaches on the BIG Island, but I can't find his email/membership to ask, "Where near Kona".
Please del, or someone, let us know.

BarneyBare

nudeman72
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2005 :  3:51:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would also say "all of the above"; the idea is to be nude all the time!

As far as I know, there is no such thing as MY perfect nudist destination. (Since usually when visiting beaches, you have to dress in order to get there or leave.)

The perfect resort would be one where you could get out of bed nude, go for a hike in the woods, have a bite at the restaurant, walk to the beach to relax until sundown- then hang around the clubhouse, hot tub, bar/restaurant, etc. until it was time for bed. (All w/out having to dress in between activities.)

A resort with both woods and beach available would almost certainly have to be located in an area where the water is too cold for swimming most of the time. (Like in Northern California.)

Ahh- but I can still dream...

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2005 :  5:56:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudeman72

I would also say "all of the above"; the idea is to be nude all the time!

As far as I know, there is no such thing as MY perfect nudist destination. (Since usually when visiting beaches, you have to dress in order to get there or leave.)

The perfect resort would be one where you could get out of bed nude, go for a hike in the woods, have a bite at the restaurant, walk to the beach to relax until sundown- then hang around the clubhouse, hot tub, bar/restaurant, etc. until it was time for bed. (All w/out having to dress in between activities.)

A resort with both woods and beach available would almost certainly have to be located in an area where the water is too cold for swimming most of the time. (Like in Northern California.)

Ahh- but I can still dream...

You can stop dreaming...Carolina Foothills in Chesnee, SC and Whispering Pines in NC are both options. CFR has a good pool as does WP; no beach though. They do have decent hiking, walking trails and Jerry at WP makes good barbecue.
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Page: of 13 Previous Topic: How much nudist experience do you have? Topic Next Topic: Conservative and liberal nudism.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved