Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 444 ]  [ Total: 444 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Nudism and the "swinging" lifestyle
 is swinging a part/facet of modern naturism?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: C/O resort in Florida slapped with 1.6M lawsuit Topic Next Topic: I dont understand!
Page: of 4

runninaroundnaked
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  03:31:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
who bathes by day & swings by night?

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  10:27:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope it never gets to be your way. Overt sexualiy has NO place in nudism. That's what closes down our beaches.
Teva

elad
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  10:30:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm with you Teva. Swinging is not naturism.

We don't receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us.
Marcel Proust (1871 - 1922)

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  11:38:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"Swinging" is not colmpatible with Nudism/Naturism, and attempts to mix the two have not worked well historically.

Pat
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  11:52:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would prefer to not associate with people of low moral value with or without clothing.

Pat

Edited by - Pat on 02/05/2009 11:57:33 AM

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  4:03:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Every resort or whatever I have ever been to has a side of the swinger facter its just not out in the open u get approached on the sly so weither we like like it or not its out there in the nusist society or not. So just deal w/it if you don't wanna participate then don't. Just my 3 cents worth again.

Skinny Women are not Evil

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  6:26:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We believe the swinger lifestyle is present in most communities to one extent or another, nude or textile.

It is reasonable to require specific standards of behavior of any mixed group. The specific standards are determined on a local basis, much as what is considered "obscene" is always determined on a community by community basis.

There is no one national standard of behavior that applies to each and every nude destination.

The swinging lifestyle, meaning the quest of new sex partners, is not a part of the nudist spectrum proper, but understanding varying local standards of acceptable socio-sexual expression IS necessarily a part of nudism/naturism.

That a certain destination allows or encourages sexy dancing while dressed in adult club wear or lingerie must not be confused with the promotion of sexual liaisons. The first one is only expression.

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  8:51:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Admin my point earlier but perhaps not expressed as elequantly

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  10:37:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
A traditional nudist resort is something to which you can take your family. A swinging resort is something to which you cannot take your family. May the public always see the difference because of our own efforts to educate them.

Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations; entangling alliances with none.
Thomas Jefferson

VLM34
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  12:48:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

A traditional nudist resort is something to which you can take your family.

You are NOT the decision maker on where my family goes.

quote:
A swinging resort is something to which you cannot take your family.

You do NOT decide where my family can or cannot go.

quote:
May the public always see the difference because of our own efforts to educate them.

'Propagandize' would be a better word for what you intend. I think your goal is to control others.

Focus on your own family! You do NOT speak for mine.

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  12:56:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think u are taking this in the wrong text as it was meant to be spoken no one is tellin u what 2 do with ur family or were u take them. Ur Neighbors could be swingers. Who Knows? It's just thoughts of others u don't have 2 take it personaly or 2 heart. It is up 2 u 2 raise ur family not ours. Thats why they have this forum so we can all express our god givin right (opps did I say God I hope I didn't offend anyone) right to freedom of speech. Everyone has an opinion some more then others but.... I think thats in the constitution somewere.

RELAX

VLM34
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  4:34:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DaffyTaffy2

I think u are taking this in the wrong text as it was meant to be spoken no one is tellin u what 2 do with ur family or were u take them. Ur Neighbors could be swingers. Who Knows? It's just thoughts of others u don't have 2 take it personaly or 2 heart. It is up 2 u 2 raise ur family not ours. Thats why they have this forum so we can all express our god givin right (opps did I say God I hope I didn't offend anyone) right to freedom of speech. Everyone has an opinion some more then others but.... I think thats in the constitution somewere.

Rightly or wrongly, I assume that those who post here 1) have IQs at least a tad higher than the average February temperature in Minnesota, 2) mean what they say, and 3) have carefully reviewed their draft posts to ensure they've said what they mean. That is, I read what people post and respond appropriately - without speculating as to what they might have meant instead.

As regards a recent poster, you appear to imply that some or all of my assumptions are incorrect. If so, that's your opinion, an opinion on which I choose neither to comment nor to act.

As ol' Bing was fond of warbling, "May you be merry and bright, and may all your winter solstices be white."

PS: James Madison gave us the First Amendment.

ROTFL

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  4:42:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
VLM34 we are all intitled to our opionions they are like u know what. Everyone has one. If ur concern is about swingers then my opinion is keep ur kids close. Or Perhaps away from a resort or beacj cause sh-- happens and it happens in the nudist arena and the textile world. U can only keep them secluded for so long. Might as well move to a secluded island w/out phone/TV/internet/other folks/advertising on buildboards/keep ur own cloths on maybe? Just my 3 cents

VLM34
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  4:58:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DaffyTaffy2

VLM34 <snip> If ur concern is about swingers ...

It isn't. With only the rarest of exceptions, swingers are harmless.

It's all the highly intolerant, unAmerican, unChristian swinger-bashers whom I don't want influencing my kids.

We have many here who should learn to tolerate others as they would have others tolerate them.

It's in da book!

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  5:02:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok now I get a clearer picture of were ur commin from. Thanks 4 the clarification

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  6:53:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VLM34

[quote]
You do NOT decide where my family can or cannot go.Propagandize' would be a better word for what you intend. I think your goal is to control others. Focus on your own family! You do NOT speak for mine.

My life would be more fun if your imagination were even remotely true. Thank you for your amusing remarks.

Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations; entangling alliances with none.
Thomas Jefferson

Edited by - Warmskin on 02/09/2009 6:55:51 PM

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: C/O resort in Florida slapped with 1.6M lawsuit Topic Next Topic: I dont understand!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved