Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 476 ]  [ Total: 476 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 A simple question? Arousal and etiquette...
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist Topic Next Topic: My questions & problems wanting to be a nudist
Page: of 32

jdr
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2004 :  9:01:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This battle will be waged forever, I think, but there are a number of topics in our forum discussing why younger people don't join the clubs, and why nudism seems to be aging rapidly with no replacement members in the wings. Could that possibly be that young people in their sexual prime do not want to be strapped to the rules of an older generation. Young men are supposed to get excited by looking at beautiful women. It's not normal if they don't. For older men who have seen more in their lives, perhaps we can keep it from happening by willpower, or leave the area so we don't get excited. We don't have clubs in Hawaii so we go to the beach where you can't get kicked out by not covering an erection. We have lots of young people. We see an occasional erection, and it seldom creates a storm. I have told my wife and our female friends many times, if a man gets erect while talking to you or looking at you, it's a compliment because it means you still have it. Generally, if anyone gets embarrased, it's the guy, not the woman, who turns red. And that doesn't make it sexual, just natural.

Don

HarborGuy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2004 :  11:39:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit HarborGuy's Homepage  Send HarborGuy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I would like to ask for a pole on this subject please.

jdr
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2004 :  12:14:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is that what they call "a pun" HarborGuy?

Don

HarborGuy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2004 :  12:57:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit HarborGuy's Homepage  Send HarborGuy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm

cyberman4591
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2004 :  06:40:31 AM  Show Profile  Send cyberman4591 an AOL message  Send cyberman4591 an ICQ Message  Click to see cyberman4591's MSN Messenger address  Send cyberman4591 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I totally agree with jdr. I mean what's the big deal here? Let's except that men and women are created differently. While a woman can get aroused and phantasize whatever she likes by looking at others on a nudist resort, men just can't. I know it's very frustrating walking around and just have to be thinking of just one thing: how to avoid a perfect natural reaction. Let's be honest, that's the way we are created, nothing wrong with that. Different story ofcourse if someone gets really explicit towards someone else. So let's just accept the way we are and give eachother a little bit of respect without condemning the other!
Peace to you all.

newdnubia
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2004 :  08:30:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Cyberman.

NewdNubia

Freedom, oh freedom!!!

HarborGuy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2004 :  09:50:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit HarborGuy's Homepage  Send HarborGuy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jdr

Don

Oh my gosh! I sure never looked at it that way.

vanna_vechian

Posted - 08/23/2004 :  5:00:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been driven to be nude ever since I left home at 18 as a student. My story http://www.xs4all.nl/~outjonk/art.htm describes how I started out, in what became my wild child years. Now, mature, I have kept the nudity. I again refer to a story of mine http://www.xs4all.nl/~outjonk/asni1.htm.

My motives: indeed, the great feeling of the free and uninhibited body, but I have never escaped from feeling sensuous. I have to admit I cultivate that feeling. But I do long for the days when I will feel natural and free only, and not think of sex.

I am afraid I am not a good and proper nudist, but bless you that are!

vanna_vechian

Posted - 08/23/2004 :  5:10:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did not actually proceed and respond to Massai's question.

In my past days, when nude with friends, we turned a blind idea on any budding erection.

As the respectable woman I am now, I would agree with an earlier reply that dealing with an erection should be like dealing with sneezing. Don't offend, cover and be discrete. Likewise, if the subject fails to do that, be discrete as observer and ignore / discuss later.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 08/24/2004 09:34:50 AM

Massai
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2004 :  05:28:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
AinNY, sexuality on the nude beaches closes them down...that's the short and simple version.

Cheri

Firstly (not related to the above quote):
One thing is, to please be reminded that this conversation seed started on the premise of "overt erection in *context* of self-control"

Secondly, the only credible arguments in this matter are the ones of practical nature (as Cheri stated above). However, on the ideological domain the objections have little (if any) standing.

Now in regards of this mainstream thingy...Once, I "spiled my guts" in frustration, but the post disapeared without warning or reason.

Here is again that "peace of my mind" in regards to the "medieval mainstream".
(It is possible that this post will disapear too)

Interesting (is the mainstream perception) :
A global orgy, decadence and degeneration would occur if people were to remove
their clothing.
Civility would vaporize and the population would revert to a state of savagery.
----

Is it merely a thin layer of clothing that imparts nobility, order, civility and
sanity to Homo Sapiens?
Are the creatures themselves mentally bereft, decrepit and deficient of such
refined virtues when left on their own devices; in the absence of a material
textile wrappers?
If so, then it is understandable why textile "supplementation" would be
mandatory to (correct the mental deficiency and) artificially achieve a
civilized effect as presently.

It is the asset of higher intellect and the mental capacity for self control
that becomes a distinction between human and "human-oid" (a personified lower
life form).
A "humanoid" would not posses the mental strength and sophistication required to
suppress its lower instincts when its clothing is removed.

In view of the mainstream authoritative detest to nudity do they effectively
harbor the very suspicion (in regards to the global population) that textiles
are in fact wrapped around feeble-minded humanoids (instead of humans) that need
to be contained within textile cocoons so as to conceal their true savage
identity ?

Are prohibitions (such as to nudity) one among the longest historically running
blatant insults to the intelligence of the human race; preventing it from
advancing and realizing other levels of conscience ?
..or is true that we are really not capable of higher functions in any
significant capacity?

(Supplement)
Why does our race looks as disturbingly naive (in handling issues and nature in
general) as a toddler holding a delicate micro-electronic device and using it as
a hammer unnatended around nature's chemical beakers.
We seem to have advanced technologically, but this merely implies a lopsided use
of the brain; tapping only to the powers of observation. Have humans atrophied
in regards to reason, depth of thought, open-mindedness, skills for long term
insight, wisdom, and overall collective maturity ?
When it comes in determining what to "think and how to behave" we merely follow
scripts written (or derived) in the past.
Is our idea of civility merely the use of rosed color glasses and illicit
substances to dissociate any discomforts with:
a) our incapacity for sustainability ?, b) population swelling ?, c) global
scale recombination (aka pollution) of nature to the molecular level ?, d)
random (egocentric driven) reshuffling of millennial old genetic equilibria in
ways nature was never accustomed to ?

Are we nothing more than shallow monkeys that are able to fit 120 million
transistors within 5 microns of each other on a silicon wafer ?
At some inflection point in human history did we mutate from Homo-Sapiens to
"Homo-Toxicus" ?

Edited by - Massai on 07/28/2005 3:25:03 PM

HarborGuy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2004 :  10:49:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit HarborGuy's Homepage  Send HarborGuy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jdr

Don

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. In reading over my request (and I must confess over and over again) I found that I mis-spelled the word Poll with pole. It took me a while to figure out what you meant by punn, but now I know.

I am so sorry to everyone. That was not what I meant at all.

I just meant that I wanted a POLL taken as to how many of us actually feel one way or the other. Because I figure that it must have been nudists who made the rule in the first place, but I don't remember voting.

Massai
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2004 :  3:04:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. In reading over my request (and I must confess over and over again) I found that I mis-spelled the word Poll with pole. It took me a while to figure out what you meant by punn, but now I know.

I am so sorry to everyone. That was not what I meant at all.

Hi HarborGuy,

Not sure why you have to be so appolgetic. That was a non-issue and an innocent "slip of tongue" . Even when taken literary we end up with a pun which is kinda cute.

What is *really* bothersome is the curent status-quo and the attidute of society in general... subjecting its own citizens in a continuous state of insult. A society that perceives and treats its own citizens as feeble-minded and primordial animalistic hominids accused of phascogale mentalities and thus each is sentenced to a life term in modular, custom-fit, textile prisons (albeit allowing them a choice of color, texture or shape).

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2004 :  8:11:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
an interesting statement, massai.

do you have any practical proposals to transform and elevate humanity?

Jochanaan
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2004 :  10:13:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fortunately, Massai, humans are not mere animals. Animals have instincts. We have instincts plus emotions plus reasoning ability. We don't have to let our arousal dictate our actions.

Massai
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2004 :  10:14:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
an interesting statement, massai.

do you have any practical proposals to transform and elevate humanity?

No proposals. Just food for thought.

I was wondering if that is what they are thinking (in Re: litigators, authorities, etc..) in view of threir obstinateness.

Should we start being insulted ?

--
(Unless you have determined that human beings have already evolved cerebral means of omniscient proportions and are in full control of cosmic equilibria. In which case, please do tell)

Edited by - Massai on 09/20/2004 03:13:18 AM

Page: of 32 Previous Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist Topic Next Topic: My questions & problems wanting to be a nudist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.39 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved