Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 229 ]  [ Total: 229 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 To Bring a Camera Or Not?
 Should I bring a camera to a nude beach?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Bad memory Topic Next Topic: camera etiquette
Page: of 14

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2004 :  12:17:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Chic,

There was another amusing incident that day with cameras. We had made a bead costume - a wrap - for another girl, and she said she was going to go to her room to put on a matching boa and asked us to take a picture of her on her balcony wearing them.

On the way over, we passed another guest who said he was going to fetch Security because a girl was "dancing provocatively" on a balcony on his room block, so he couldn't take a photograph of his room. He expected the guard to tell her to go inside while he took a photo. When we got to below her room, she was indeed dancing to her radio - topless, with a boa and semi-concealing wrap - but not erotically, and we took her picture.

We weren't surprised that the Security guard didn't come to make her go inside just so the other guest could take an "illegal" photograph without her in the way. In fact we talked to her (the guard) later - we got to be friends - and she told us about this guest, as she thought it was the funniest thing that happened all day!

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

The Bead Artist formerly known as Revilo42

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2004 :  5:49:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

David,

A good story, thanks for sharing it.

Chic

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2004 :  6:00:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
On a different occasion, in the early evening, we saw from our room a couple relaxing on a beach chair alone on the beach, under a palm tree. What they proceeded to do shows that they obviously didn't realise that they could be seen from all the rooms!

We went to dinner, which was the Street Party, so everyone was mingling, and it was evident that many people had seen them. It wasn't a big deal, as Braco is an adult resort, and they obviously weren't expecting to be seen. One of the guests had seen them, and was shocked to see her neighbour (who although staying on the nude side didn't use the facilities) crouching behind the wall preparing to take a picture. She told us that she called out to her husband in the room, "Come and see this beautiful sunset!" and the neighbour disappeared promptly. We all praised he quick thinking. It does make you wonder how many other pictures he took.

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2004 :  9:34:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I have taken nude pictures of each other, and have had our picture taken together by others at Club Orient. We had no problem at all and took pictures of other guests there with whom we'd become friendly. Basic courtesy and asking permission before snapping a photo of somebody is all that's needed -- which is really no different from taking pictures in the "textile" world.

Philzer

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2004 :  04:36:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think that is the basic idea, get permission before you take pictures. People have traveled a long way, and spent a lot of money to relax and be nude without having to worry someone is going to take their picture.

Kim =^.^=

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2004 :  07:42:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Y'know, Kim, I was recently looking at some photos from our vacation at Club Orient, and there's a full-length, full frontal picture of about half a dozen of us standing on a beach on (I think) Tintamarre Island. I'm the only male in the picture!

Philzer

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2004 :  12:58:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Lucky you eh philzer?

Kim =^.^=

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2004 :  12:00:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had no objections to being in the minority in that situation, Kim! :)

Philzer

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2004 :  12:40:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Philzer,

Just like looking in the mirror, eh!

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2004 :  04:46:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oh I am sure you didn't philzer.

Kim =^.^=

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2004 :  4:10:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Do you think people should be allowed to freely use their cameras at the nude beaches? (Hit "Reply to Topic" to respond.)
No,No,No,No,No,No trust me if you give them an inch they will try for a mile!!I answer this way because you said "freely" that is asking for problems. In this day and time with digital photog. the pictures could be around the world b-4 you get back to your room or car.
Dave...

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2004 :  4:57:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dave,

With cell-phone cameras around, the people "freely" using their obvious cameras are probably the ones least likely to send the pictures around the web.

It reminds me of a situation at a nude section of a resort in Jamaica, where some (clothed) travel agents were being shown around. Normally T/As show respect for guests in this type of situation, but this time when they stopped at the nude pool bar for refreshments, one woman walked away from the group and started taking pictures of the "nekkid people". One couple found a good way to stop this - the man walked up to the T/A and his wife asked if she could take a picture of the woman with her husband - "it will look good on the Internet". She was last seen heading to the textile side as fast as she could go

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2004 :  8:40:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cell phones with the picture feature could be as you said a bigger problem.I say if everyone minds their own buisness the world would be a better place, I know it won't happen though! Dave...

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2004 :  07:07:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bully for them David. I bet that did make her think about taking pictures in the nude section!

Kim =^.^=

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2004 :  4:06:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's getting scary out there in techno land. We visited the Flea Market/Swap Meet in our area and a woman was selling a digital camera, that took suprisingly good pictures, and it fit in the palm of your hand.

The scary part....it was only $35.00!!

Edited by - FireProf on 04/06/2004 4:06:59 PM

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: Bad memory Topic Next Topic: camera etiquette  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved