Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 215 ]  [ Total: 215 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 For the Conservative Nudist - Resorts to Relax
 Bed and Breakfasts (B & B's) for nudist / naturist
 A list of available nudist bed and breakfasts
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: A list of B&Bs would be awesome Topic Next Topic: naturist villa mallorca
Page: of 7

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2011 :  11:24:54 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wife and I recently stayed at the place Warmskin referenced above. Great place, and it's your only choice for a C.O. pool near Napa. Went wine tasting in the morning and relaxed by the pool in the hot afternoon. The owners even let us use glass by the pool. I like people who let me break the rules!

http://www.meadowlarkinn.com/

Do people who drink wine, whine? I haven't seen that...

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2011 :  7:44:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Do people who drink wine, whine? I haven't seen that...

Don't worry, I was making a play on words. I'm one of those disgusting tee-totalers. I used to get picked on a lot in the military for not drinking. It's payback time!!! LOL

"How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2011 :  8:32:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I forgot something. Meadowlark Inn is near another place that allows nudity, and there is plenty of it - Harbin Hot Springs.

http://www.harbin.org/

It's not a bed and breakfast facility, but it is quite near Meadowlark Inn. Just up north on State Route 29 to Middletown, or better yet, type Harbin Hot Springs into google maps and it zero in on the resulting letter A, and there it is.

In case you have not gone up that part of Route 29, it's one of the windiest roads you can imagine, for a short distance. If you get carsick easily, and are with others, volunteer to drive between Calistoga and Middletown. You'll be much happier on arrival.

Harbin has new age spiritualism in some parts, so you may or may not want to indulge. The actual soaking pools demand silence for the crowds in them.

"How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"
Dwight D. Eisenhower

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2011 :  12:25:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since the tragic demise of the remarkable Casa Tiene Vista, I've wondered when somebody would open up a C/O B&B within striking distance of Sedona. Always glad to see a new venue open up. Given the utter failure of any sort of C/O development in Las Vegas, Arizona could become a real nudist destination. You've got Mira Vista Resort, Shangri-La Ranch, and now this new B&B, all easily accessible from PHX. Good luck to one and all!

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2012 :  2:14:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Leave Monday morning for a wonderful week with the Lawrence's. TLC is a fantastic clothing optional B&B, convenient to Ottawa; everything you need, indoor pool, hot tub, open family shower; incredible healthy breakfasts and most of all awesome hosts! Can't wait!!
David

TLC

Posted - 08/11/2003 : 06:37:57 AM Show Profile Email Poster Click to see TLC's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote
We are starting a family bed and breakfast in Richmond, just outside Ottawa Ontario Canada. Our home is fully clothing optional and a wonderful place to stay, with indoor pool, hot tub and sauna. We have one room with a queen and single bed and an adjoining room with a futon double bed and more sleeping options negotiable. Ottawa is full of activities and is right next to the Quebec border, two hours from Montreal. Pickup is available from the Ottawa airport or if you are camping we have plenty of room to park your RV in our driveway. We will be posting a website soon but feel free to enquire in the meantime. Hope to hear from you! The Lawrence Family (TLC)

TLC

Posted - 01/05/2004 : 5:51:07 PM Show Profile Email Poster Click to see TLC's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote
Well, the TLC B and B is officially open. Feel free to check out our website: http://www.bbcanada.com/tlc4u
TLC is for "The Lawrence Clan" and we are family oriented. We are linked from the Ottawa Naturist website and Canadian Naturist website also. Thanks, TLC

Naturally, anything is possible!

nothing feels better than the warm sun on 100% of the body!

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2012 :  10:43:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Had an amazing week at TLC. Tremendous B&B with indoor pool and hot tub. To see their website or contact/booking go to http://www.bbcanada.com/tlc4u
David & Cathy

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2012 :  3:57:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We have a network of Clothing Optional B&B style homes. Check it out at www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

Enjoy the sunshine!

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2012 :  7:23:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is a fabulous new network listing. We look forward to using it as we are always looking for clothing optional B&B's on our travels.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2012 :  12:47:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Network" may be overstating it a bit - there are currently two B&B's listed. Nonetheless, there are several others in the "Coming Soon!" category, and the concept makes a lot of sense. The network serves as a sort of clearing house where B&B owners can advertise their properties anonymously. Here's hoping they get lots of new listings.

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2012 :  1:46:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NaturistDoc

"Network" may be overstating it a bit - there are currently two B&B's listed. Nonetheless, there are several others in the "Coming Soon!" category, and the concept makes a lot of sense. The network serves as a sort of clearing house where B&B owners can advertise their properties anonymously. Here's hoping they get lots of new listings.

Hey Doc...yes, working on building the network. Currently in the process with homes in CA, TX, FL and MI, so hopefully they will be up and running soon. It all takes time... And you are right, it is a way for people who want to operate a C/O B&B style home to market openly on the internet while maintaining their privacy. Also, with the network, we avoid some of the issues with public marketing of private homes for lodging stays...it's simply private homes hosting people who are members of the network. We're looking forward to many more homes to offer as our experience has been that it is something nudies really want! Enjoy the sunshine.

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2012 :  11:34:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Check out our newest location in Mexico! It's a fabulous home that overlooks Lake Chapala...the largest fresh water lake in Mexico!

http://www.clothingoptionalhomenetwork.com/locations/mexico/guadalajara-lake-chapala/

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon

Edited by - MrsAzLagoon on 03/27/2012 11:36:06 AM

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/27/2012 :  11:51:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would love to see some in Reno for sure or Tahoe but I live there so I am selfish and just want to be social with other nudists in the area. :)

Bejammin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2012 :  3:56:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Would love to know if there are any C/O B&B's in the Michigan or midwest regions...something nice for a weekend stay? We can't afford to travel a long distance for a few days. We do like resorts, but prefer the more social B&B's.
We read several naturist publications and have never seen any listed for the Great lakes area. Maybe we need to buy an old farm and... loving life as naked as possible!

Edited by - Bejammin on 04/17/2012 3:59:38 PM

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2012 :  08:38:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Bejammin,

We are actually talking to 2 couples who have very private and remote farm homes in Northern MI and WI that want to open them as one of our Host Homes. We'll post it here when it happens!

quote:
Originally posted by Bejammin

Would love to know if there are any C/O B&B's in the Michigan or midwest regions...something nice for a weekend stay? We can't afford to travel a long distance for a few days. We do like resorts, but prefer the more social B&B's.
We read several naturist publications and have never seen any listed for the Great lakes area. Maybe we need to buy an old farm and... loving life as naked as possible!

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon

Landlord
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2012 :  08:44:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MrsAzLagoon;

Anything pending in Ohio yet? Or how about Indiana, or Illinois?

Thanks,
Landlord

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: A list of B&Bs would be awesome Topic Next Topic: naturist villa mallorca  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved