Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 184 ]  [ Total: 184 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Women - From the Feminine Point of View
 Nudism From a Woman's Viewpoint
 Going Grey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Bikini Bottom Mystery Topic Next Topic: Women Nudists
Page: of 4

Mr Nudist
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2012 :  4:48:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Nudist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've got grey hair down thar and don't give a rip. Nudisim isn't about pubic gray hair, shaved, smooth or anything else its about feeling nature against your body, the freedom of getting away from the textile life for a while. And as far as others? hey, you don't like lookin at my grey pubes? but your cloths on and go home or look the other way. But thats me

Bare Island

https://www.facebook.com/#!/naturistisland

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2012 :  9:35:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi:

Mrs. Cookie is now letting her "bush" grow back for the winter, and it appears it is coming in
a a grey shade.

Needless to say she went to CVS and chose the darkest shade of black that Feria offers.

Since she is a platinum blonde, the contrast is
great!!!!!!!

Remember we are only here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  04:16:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
A sergeant in the military, who has been around for a while, will have lots of stripes on his or her sleeves. That goes with age, if you're doing your job right.

So it is with gray pubic hair. It's essentially the "stripes" we wear from being here on earth longer than other folks. It's a status symbol. Display it with pride. And, it's much easier not to have to worry about shaving or dying your gray pubic hair.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  10:13:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got plenty of grey hair on my head and on my face. We happen to enjoy not having pubic hair so ... I couldn't tell ya if it's become grey or not cuz we shave it off before we can tell ... LOL

But here's a question ... why is it that my arm pit hair is NOT grey???

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2012 :  04:07:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

I've got plenty of grey hair on my head and on my face. We happen to enjoy not having pubic hair so ... I couldn't tell ya if it's become grey or not cuz we shave it off before we can tell ... LOL But here's a question ... why is it that my arm pit hair is NOT grey???

It's probably black from all that soot you had to deal with when fighting fires!!

It's more likely that your armpit hair is programmed to say a dark color. Just like men's hair on top of their head may be programmed to go away without producing a replacement hair.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

n/a
deleted

Posted - 11/10/2012 :  10:09:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I personally would rather see someone with a grey bush then shaved...

fiesty_grandma

Posted - 07/28/2013 :  10:59:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm 66 and almost totally gray on my head. Down there, I'm still my natural color ... no gray at all ... but thinning. How strange :)

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 07/28/2013 :  3:54:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It works differently for everyone. I only have one or two gray hears on my head and a few more in my beard. My pubes are salt and pepper. Why did my pubes decide to turn gray before any other area on my body? Who knows?..lol!!!

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 07/28/2013 :  8:22:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been shaving my pubes for so many years I can't say if they'd be gray or thin. Im bald and grey on my head. I know the wife thinned out and went salt and pepper but not so much on her head.

baie rouge nudists
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2013 :  06:01:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife likes me with the touch of gray. She says it shows that I'm distinguished and experienced, even though I'm salt and pepper and a little blond. Lost most of my hair and I am gray on top. My wife likes to be cropped short or bald, as she too has a touch of gray, but hides it well, though she has a great head of hair.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2013 :  10:48:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

[quote]
It's probably black from all that soot you had to deal with when fighting fires!!

Ben Franklin

LOL ... well, maybe! Chest is full of grey and the side of my head hair are getting more grey.

Arm and leg hair remain black. Pubic hair is definitely not thinning out. Have to shave every couple days to keep the stubble gone. The Prof had very fine hair anyway and is greying on top but arm and leg hair is very light color and pubic hair, between shavings, is mostly natural hair color!

It is strange how body hair doesn't change color all at once.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 07/30/2013 :  06:38:21 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've been trimming mine but, surprisingly, my body hair is mostly the same as all my hair used to be. The head, at least what's left of it, and face are almost all white. I guess that's to be expected at 62.

Jimmie

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/30/2013 :  8:54:57 PM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I finally just decided to shave it all off, and I look 5 years younger! No wonder so many nudists shave...

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2013 :  7:45:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i've been totally smooth for about 5 years and i wonder if i let it grow back would it all be gray,kinda a scary thought.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2013 :  11:45:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahahahaha ...

I've started to let my pubic hair grow back ... NO not permanently, but to get it long enough to try waxing. I've found that if I did grow it all back ... it would certainly be more grey then I thought!

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Bikini Bottom Mystery Topic Next Topic: Women Nudists  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.88 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved