Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 169 ]  [ Total: 169 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Organizations
 AANR- The American Association for Nude Recreation
 World record skinny dip
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: They dont look very naked. Topic Next Topic: 2013 World Record Skinny Dip
Page: of 6

Kender
Forum Member

Posted - 06/01/2009 :  8:45:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is anyone on here going to be participating in this event July 11th. It's being done through AANR (more info on their site) and a lot of clubs throughout the U.S. This would be my first socially nude experience so I figure if I am going to do it I might as well get in the Guinness book of world records at the same time.

I would like to go but I am having knee surgery June 29th and depending on what all is done I may or may not be able to drive yet. Even if I can't get my knee wet yet as long as I can drive I want to go.

If I can go I would be going to lake como. Who plans on going and where?

kangaroo
Forum Member

Posted - 06/01/2009 :  9:05:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I plan on participating. It sounds like a big AANR promotional stunt to me, but it will still be fun to see how many people take part. I will be going to Solair in CT, since that is the closest participating location.

Kender
Forum Member

Posted - 06/01/2009 :  11:09:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was just up in PA and if the weather doesn't get a lot warmer soon you may want to make sure they have a heated pool....BRRRRRRRR. I did 4 years in AK so I have had my time in the snow and wearing jackets until june. I guess that is why I like FL so much, fun in the sun and wearing a jacket until noon (for the few weeks that it gets that cold. My parents have a solar pool and xmas day this last year was a great day for swimming.

pula56

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  01:26:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can't wait for july 11th. hope the weather is hot and sunny. invite your friends for a skinny dip. enjoy. life is good!!!!

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  12:46:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This is the first I've heard of it. If I'm not working that day, I'll go for it! Anyone got a pool I can borrow? :)

Annie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  12:49:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We'll be participating at Glen Eden Sun Club.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  02:11:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Anniebare

This is the first I've heard of it. If I'm not working that day, I'll go for it! Anyone got a pool I can borrow? :)

Annie

Even as you write, Annie, I'm digging a hole in my backyard and will put some gunnite coating on the insides of it. All I'll need is a solar heater, and you'll be part of this special day. All you have to do is bring a shovel and some money!!

“In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.” -John Adams

txvic
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  07:36:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am looking forward to see how many participants we get. I will be at Wildwood Resort in Texas!

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  2:47:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Anniebare

Annie

To be counted, you need to participate with one of the organized club events. Even some nonlanded clubs will be doing a public lands skinnydip.
Teva

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  2:48:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll be participating with 3 nonlanded clubs on a canude trip.
Teva

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2009 :  11:21:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.aanr.com/skinny-dip.html is the website that lists all participating clubs. Some nonlanded clubs will be visiting landed clubs (parks & resorts).
Teva

Sunnmaxx
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2009 :  6:16:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our non-landed club is going to a members farm with a pond to participate here in Iowa. Make sure you fill out the application and get it in to get counted.

Maxx

Kender
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2009 :  7:53:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sunnmaxx

Our non-landed club is going to a members farm with a pond to participate here in Iowa. Make sure you fill out the application and get it in to get counted.

Maxx

I didn't see an application mentioned anywhere. Do you have info or a link for this? I would hate to miss out.

thanks

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2009 :  8:37:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We're going to be away from home on July 11, but I've gotten in touch with a local AANR affiliate organization, and with any luck we'll be joining a bunch of naked Oregonians for the Big Dip.

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  7:20:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kender

quote:
Originally posted by Sunnmaxx

Maxx

I didn't see an application mentioned anywhere. Do you have info or a link for this? I would hate to miss out.

thanks

Each participating club has the application. You don't have to be an AANR member to participte.
Teva

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  04:48:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Teva

http://www.aanr.com/skinny-dip.html is the website that lists all participating clubs. Some nonlanded clubs will be visiting landed clubs (parks & resorts).
Teva

Great website, Teva!! Thank you for the link.

“In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.” -John Adams

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: They dont look very naked. Topic Next Topic: 2013 World Record Skinny Dip  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved