Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 490 ]  [ Total: 490 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Nudism and the "swinging" lifestyle
 nudists & swingers
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Are there more swingers than nudists in the world? Topic Next Topic: White Cockatoo Resort closes doors to swingers
Page: of 2

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2009 :  12:07:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Warmskin,

"Anent"? I love it. You da lexicographic bomb!

Doc

flnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2009 :  1:26:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bare Warrior

Most of you missed the point. It will not be long before some incident occurs with the swingers, and then non-nudists will equate nudism with swinging, which is not main stream, mid-stream, etc. and then we all loose the right to be nude, even in a private session. Certainly the beaches will go, because nudist will be equated with swinging. It doesn't matter what the truth is, its what people will perceive.

We're idiots if we think that any association witht the swinger life-style will be beneficial. And the resorts are very short sighted.

Bare Warrior

Both Swinging and Nudism have been around for many decades. And without doing any research I would dare to say that there were Nudist resorts BEFORE any Swinging places. Why would you all of a sudden think that one would over take the other in thr near future.

tucsonnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2009 :  12:28:49 PM  Show Profile  Click to see tucsonnude's MSN Messenger address  Send tucsonnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
A good long time pen pal has told me that his resort in west TN has pretty much gone the way of swinging. It really is too bad. I don't know if their affilitation is with AANR. Sounds like it should be or the swingers are under the radar. Just tragic as noted that nudism now has to battle forces of swinger intrusion. The public certainly needs to be educated and that swinging or other kinds of sex are not the way of nudists.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2009 :  7:48:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NaturistDoc

Warmskin,"Anent"? I love it. You da lexicographic bomb!
Doc

I just read a lot, and once in a while, I sneak in an arcane word or two. I'll keep thinking up more strange words.

"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
James Madison

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2009 :  12:02:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NaturistDoc

Warmskin,

"Anent"? I love it. You da lexicographic bomb!

Doc

I guess I'm not doing too bad for an individual who has no college degree.

BTW, textile folks outnumber us nudists. It would seem that they are more sexual than we. That may not be the most accurate reasoning, but it does indicate something. Perhaps some or most swingers don't participate generally in nude activities, save for the obvious.

"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
James Madison

sailnaked44
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2011 :  1:55:39 PM  Show Profile  Send sailnaked44 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tucsonnude

A good long time pen pal has told me that his resort in west TN has pretty much gone the way of swinging. It really is too bad. I don't know if their affilitation is with AANR. Sounds like it should be or the swingers are under the radar. Just tragic as noted that nudism now has to battle forces of swinger intrusion. The public certainly needs to be educated and that swinging or other kinds of sex are not the way of nudists.

ive been a nudist 25 years and if i recall corectly nudists werent pointing the finger at everyone back then.some places and sites point the finger at single nudist males...are all single nudist males the same?no.some places point the finger at gay/lez..are all those the same?no.some point the finger at families and kids..are all those the same?no...my point is that many groups and lifestyles have had the finger pointed at them and have had to take it like a man(or woman)but whats raising the big "stink"here is that swinging mostly involves couples and nudist couples have never had the finger pointed at them..they are usually the ones complaining and changing the rules at resorts about other"nudists"single,gay or whatever and they cant accept that the finger might be pointed at them.i support nudist rights and have been a member of the aanr for 15 years but some of these arogant,whining couples make me sick by thinking they are better than me

steve isrel

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Are there more swingers than nudists in the world? Topic Next Topic: White Cockatoo Resort closes doors to swingers  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved