Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 176 ]  [ Total: 176 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Is an open leg posture acceptable?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: performing nude as a musician Topic Next Topic: older members
Page: of 5

Gary Douglas
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2003 :  06:29:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In a perfect world, seeing a guy with an erection would be no-big-deal, but our society has this male physical state so solely associated with sex, that it's almost impossilbe to seperate them. If everyone could see how often erections occur normally throughout the day, they would associate it with other things than just sex. But all that is hidden in our society, so it's a self re-enforcing situation. Interesting...

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2003 :  11:36:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kimberly,
I have to say that the fact that your boys are even willing to talk about it with is a step in the right direction. As they get older they will understand and be that much more aware and confident. Definitely a step in the right direction, keep up the good work.

Oh also, I have to say kudos to you for being a mom to all boys. My sister lives in an all male house with 3 boys, even the dog is male. She's a pretty strong person but is just now finally regaining her sanity now that they're starting to move out.

Dare to be Bare

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2003 :  02:59:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Dare to Bare I have a 14 year old daughter, she doesn't have an erection problem so I didn't mention her. Thank you for the nice compliment.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2004 :  11:12:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I'm at the nude beach I sit in various positions, including opening my legs. If someone does not like looking at the genitals of a guy or of a woman,, then they just should not look.

irishred

NUDEDIVER
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2004 :  12:02:45 PM  Show Profile  Click to see NUDEDIVER's MSN Messenger address  Send NUDEDIVER a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Being comfortable is what it's all about, but a little discretion at times never hurt anyone. The environment is important. In your home you do what makes sense. In other scenarios use good judgement or we all get a black mark.

YOU'RE ONLY AS OLD AS YOU FEEL!!

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2004 :  4:04:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Frankly, I don't really think about open or closed legs while at home or at the beach. I can see erections being a topic with some people, but never thought about open legs. By the way, look at my avatar....open legs.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

Edited by - chic on 01/01/2004 4:06:28 PM

blueeyes

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  02:39:11 AM  Show Profile  Send blueeyes a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jerrysue

Generally I cant understand why it seems there is soo much conscern about such things. A nudist in my understanding is comfortable with himself and the sight of others in their natural state. I think that toooo much time is spent in over analizing peoples actions. Way too much "TABOO" seems to carry over from the textile community. I have read so many conscerns about unprovoced erections or women sitting with their legs open or their lips "Vaginal opening" being open. Even though I totaly agree with the idea that when you get nude you are not necessarily about to have sex, I dont believe that one can leave his sexualty behind when he takes off his clothes. In general nudist are more aware and comfortable with sex, their body and its functions, but forums like this seem to be dominated by more conservative people such as Cheri with the agenda to seperate nudity from sex. I dont think that a natural body reaction that would happen normally while clothed should be any different than while nude, but it shouldn't go any further than it would while clothed either. Or for that matter any body position that would be appropriate while clothed should also be appropriate nude. Being comfortable with our sexuality doesn't mean that we are going to have public sex it just means you shouldn't have to fear how you will react to normal everyday things. Such as the wind blowing accross your nipples as a woman or the warmth of the sun on your penis as a man, not to mention the sight of a beautiful woman. I think that nudist are being conditioned negatively to stop thinking about sex. The average male has sexual thoughts constantly throughout the day and or erections . This is a natural thing and it will subside rather quickly but it does not mean I want to have sex right now. Let things be and just enjoy life. Stop being offended by trivial things. Allow others around you to also enjoy life. Let go of some of your taboos and just live a little.

replies would be appreciated.

Very well said. I agree fully

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  03:24:48 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree too. People should spend more time minding their own business and enjoying life. If there is something that you don't want to see, don't go where there is a good chance of you seeing it. Or don't look. Don't put yourself in the situation. Nudism isn't about restricting others, it is about being free. What condition you are in, or how you sit does not restrict the freedom of others in any way. You aren't doing anything to them, but some people seem to want to restrict you.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 01/14/2004 03:27:35 AM

Sundance36
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  04:26:11 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Sundance36's MSN Messenger address  Send Sundance36 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
yes kimberly I agree with your husband and boys. now if someone plays to create it that is a differnt thing. I'm careful when putting sunscreen that I don't create an erection. usually I put sunscreen on in private.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  7:08:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife often, as I do, relaxes in various postures. We sunbath, relax and at times fall asleep on a lounge chair with our legs open. Is it an acceptable posture...I think so and I asked my wife...she also feels it is acceptable.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  9:25:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
people sit, sprawl, lay out in a a variety of positions, most of which are geared to personal comfort. so as long as it id not blatantly and willfully provocative, i have no problem with how anyone hangs out.

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  02:10:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm... I would have never thought about it one way or the other until the subject was raised here. I guess that means that for me it just doesn't matter.

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

trucker
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  12:40:56 PM  Show Profile  Click to see trucker's MSN Messenger address  Send trucker a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i sit or lay how i please, my attitude is simple, i'm there on the beach for me, so i do as i please, and if ya don't like the fact that my legs might be open, simple " don't look " i go to the beach to enjoy the freedom of not wearing clothes, to feel the sun and breeze on my body, if people spend more time enjoying life as it is, instead of worring about it, this would be a wonderfull place to be,.
live , love and laugh,.

individauls must be before they can do,they can do to the extent that they are,what they are depends on what they think,what you think,you have,what you have you believe,.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  06:58:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I can't agree with you more trucker.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  11:15:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Calmnude, I agree with you. Good perspective.

irishred

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: performing nude as a musician Topic Next Topic: older members  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved