Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 196 ]  [ Total: 196 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Nudism From a Man's Viewpoint
 wearing genital jewelry?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Men need not apply? Topic Next Topic: Why are wives reluctant to go nude with spouse?
Page: of 2

smoothie1010

Posted - 06/16/2009 :  06:26:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can you wear a ****ring on a naturist beach

Edited by: Admin to change title from "wearing??"

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 06/17/2009 :  02:25:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
SURE!! Some private clubs discourage genital jewelry. The thing about beaches is NO ONE CARES!! Unless of course the sun warms the metal too much. Then YOU will get HOT parts.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Ronps
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2009 :  09:06:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh yes, steel will get hot. I found out.

McNigel
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2009 :  09:32:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife always wears jewelry to the beach. Not involving any piercings, but sometimes a nipple ring. I think she feels the need for some trappings of civilization.
To me this seems natural enough on a woman, but I wouldn't feel comfortable decorating myself.

I do have a couple of custom made Celtic style rings, that fit around my shaft as jewellery (rather than the sex aid versions that are a completely different thing). My wife is always telling me I should wear one, but I think wearing one in public would just be seen as attention seeking, so I don't.

TanNakedAz
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2009 :  11:48:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too have a custom ****ring made of hemp. It has a few jewels that hang from it. Looks cool but does draw attention to the area.

desertnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2009 :  1:48:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit desertnude's Homepage  Send desertnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It seems like a personal thing to me. It would draw attention. I'm divided on the issue, on the one hand your not "natural" but then I don't take out my nipple ring or ear ring, also women do wear makeup to the beach, I think as long as it's not offensive it's o.k.

Michael

rikkiann
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2009 :  10:44:25 AM  Show Profile  Send rikkiann an AOL message  Send rikkiann a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

ive been in nudism for almost 7 years now and no one has ever said anything about my nipple rings. But if anybody would id have no problem taking them off.
and i can attest to the fact that the metal does get hot in the sun. I found out the hard way the fist time i wore them to the beach

rikki

rikki

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2009 :  7:52:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well:

It was another cool damp Sunday here in the Northeast!! Needless to say, we stayed close
to home, and jumped in and out of the spa.

Through the years we have had enjoyed our piercings. My nipples are pierced and I have
a double piercing at my navel.

Mrs. Cookie has her nipples pierced along with her navel. She also has several piercings below the waist. During the Summer months she is comp. smooooooooooooooooth, and enjoys showiing off her jewels, that she has rec. from me as gifts. Many of her female friends also enjoy doing the same.

Remember, we are here for only a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

bobg

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  5:28:26 PM  Show Profile  Click to see bobg's MSN Messenger address  Send bobg a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have had genital piercings for 25 years and been a card carrying nudist for 12 years, and once men quit crossing their legs and women get over the initial stare, no one seems to care anymore. I've only removed the metal the few times I had surgery. As for the heat, I have noticed that whether in the sun, the sauna, or hot tub, the metal is the same temp as my body; in that if my body is hot, my skin tells me that..not the metal. If I touch the metal, I can feel the heat of it, but my skin is not burned by the metal.

Bob Geigle

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  9:36:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm with you, Bob. I've had my genital piercings for 7 years.

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  2:10:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My tendency is to agree with McNigel that genital jewelry seems to attract attention. Isn't that contrary to the point of nudism? Shouldn't a naturist just be interested in distinguishing him or herself just by who they are and not by what they wear?

Is there no other way to attract attention without reverting to one's genitalia?

MichiganMan
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  10:32:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
GeeWilly, your argument seems to be that the point of jewelry is to attract attention to whereever it is affixed. I currently think that its just a form of personal adornment. This may be poorly phrased, but I thought nudists collectively didn't have an issue with the visibility of a body part. I suppose what I'm trying to say is: what's wrong with something being attention grabbing if there's nothing wrong with seeing it in the first place?

Again, I apolgize if I failed to make my point but I'm having difficulty putting my thoughts into words.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  10:41:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know what, if people want to have genital jewelry more power to them. I live in the Pacific Northwest and out here damn near everyone under the age of 35 has either a piercing or a tattoo, so what, no big deal! Out at my club Kaniksu Ranch I can think of 5 or 6 members who have piercings no one thinks anything less of them as far as I can see. If you like to do that go for it. It may draw attention to that area however I tend to think it really won't matter.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Edited by - NudeAl on 09/08/2009 10:43:42 PM

Shaver77
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2009 :  10:50:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Shaver77 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I adore genital jewellery on women ....the more obvious the better and theonly way to do it is totallllllllly smmmmoooooooth
I agree with Cookie

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2009 :  11:13:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I, too, admire genital jewelry on women, and persuaded my Wife to get two rings thru each inner labia in 1995. As she is constructed, they seldom show unless you are behind her going up steps, or unless she bends over to pick something up while she is nude.
I hasd a Prince Albert (1995-2002,) that I had to abandon due to very painful diabetic neuropathy complications.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2016 :  08:03:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Any of you guys just do this or did you do lots of research? Did you consult your partner or just do it? If you consulted, how did you broach the topic? If you did not what was the reaction?

I've seen a couple of these at the beach and like the idea but am not keen on pain and unsure about the reaction from my wife.

SBN.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Men need not apply? Topic Next Topic: Why are wives reluctant to go nude with spouse?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.47 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved