Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 132 ]  [ Total: 132 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hotel Nudism: Anyone Practice Nudism on the road?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Thanks  To   Veterans Topic Next Topic: body piercings
Page: of 5

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  7:11:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just to be clear: I practice nudism in my hotel room - not outside. I respect the textile world on the other side of the hotel door. There are the moments when I open the door to pick up the delivered newspaper. I look to be sure no one is in the hallway before I open the door. Even so, I've come eyeball to eyeball with the dude across the hall. I've never seen anyone nude that way but they've seen me nude. Anyone who has traveled the road as often as I do has nude stories in a hotel. Lord knows people should draw their shades!

To gain confidence I always heard: "Imagine the person sitting in his underwear." Funny, I had nothing on at all.

Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  01:08:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit 77777's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I love being nude in my hotel room. My wife is not a nudist, though she accepts that I choose to enjoy it. Traveling on business alone is hard, and as much as I would really like it if she would enjoy nudism with me, enjoying nudism in my hotel room is a great benefit. My suit comes off as soon as I'm in the room and the door is closed.

I also have occasional business travel to the Tampa area, so if my schedule permits, I always try to visit a nudist club or resort in Pasco County, another great way to practice nudism on the road.

nudebiguy777
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2009 :  06:59:40 AM  Show Profile  Send nudebiguy777 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I travel 90% of the time for business, usually 2 weeks on the road then home for the weekend. The first thing I do when I check into my room is get nude, then I unpack. The minute I get back to the room from work, my work cloths come off, and I'm in for the rest of the evening enjoying the nude life in my room. There is just something about being in a hotel room naked. It would be so nice to find others while on the road who enjoy the same life-style, would be great to have another nudist come to the room, we could hang out, enjoy a cocktail, sit back and relax!!! Working in Richmond VA area thru the end of the year, so if anyone is in the area, hit me back, would enjoy company once in a while.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2009 :  8:46:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I might be arrested if I acted on my true nature in a hotel, and no, not for anything other than being nude. Shame on you if you thought I'd be indecent while nude!!!

"All men having power ought to be distrusted to a certain degree."
James Madison

naken
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2009 :  9:17:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I walk down the road at a nudist resort naked,thats as close to practice as i can get on the road LOL Naken

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2009 :  11:24:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This past Friday night I stayed over at the Marriott Marquis in San Francisco. I was there on business and decided to spend the night instead of driving the two hours home. Around 11:00 p.m. I decided to make a short run to the ice machine which was about three doors down. I turned the security latch over so my door would not close shut and lock, and walked briskly to the machine, butt naked of course as is my hotel style. Coming around the corner with an empty ice bucket was another dude - also butt naked! I gotta tell you, we laughed so hard. I didn't introduce myself and he didn't say anything either. Two nudists on ice patrol!

To gain confidence I always heard: "Imagine the person sitting in his underwear." Funny, I had nothing on at all.

mago
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2009 :  5:13:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also I get nude in the hotel, even because I sleep nude. Fortunately in my last travels I've shared the room with a friend that has got the same behaviuors. So we spent our days in hotel being and sleeping nude without any problem.

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2009 :  7:44:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Although I'm always nude when I'm in a hotel room I never venture outside unless I'm wearing something. I've heard too many stories of nude folks exiting their rooms and having an unpleasant experience. I don't want to emulate their behavior. With regard to the legalities, since you're within a building, and not really in a public place perhaps the law would ignore your nudity.

I do take a pretty liberal approach to dealing with the drapes however. Under most conditions they are wide open. If I'm on the ground floor where passersby can look in my window the drapes will be only partially open. I like to be able to see out. I don't know what a hotel guest's obligations are with respect to covering their nudity.

Bill in Cincinnati

Nudists are everywhere, but they're hard to identify with their clothes on.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2009 :  9:24:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure Bill. I do know that recently, a man was arrested in Virginia in his own home because he could be seen naked inside his house. A woman walking her son to the bus stop saw the guy walk by a window, naked, and called police. He was arrested.

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2009 :  9:44:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There have been a few different versions of what happened that morning in Virginia, so I'm waiting to see how things shake out, but I know it takes more than being seen nude through a window of your residence to be charged with indecent exposure in Virginia. I'm certainly not going to prance around in front of a motel window while I'm nude, but I'm not going to hide either.

Bill in Cincinnati

Nudists are everywhere, but they're hard to identify with their clothes on.

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2009 :  10:21:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BareBill: I have to agree with you. I spend so much time nude in my hotel room I become way too comfortable. Walking to the ice machine nude was a pretty dumb thing to do. Why take the risk? Turned out to be a laugh but understand: I will not do that again. If I had time, I'd tell all the hotel stories of seeing other people nude. Spending quite a bit of time in big cities, I've seen naked/nude people across the street from my hotel room and into other hotel rooms. I've seen people having sex, posing nude for the camera, and walking around in their own rooms naked. I'm not looking for this, it just happened over the years. I'm sure others have seen me walking nude inside my hotel room, as I don't always shut the shades. Sometimes I do. But your point is well taken: why take the chance?

sensorky

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  3:20:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too travel a lot and am always nude in my room. One morning I opened the door to get the newspaper after first looking through the peep hole to make sure no one was around. As I closed my door, I heard the door of the room directly across from me opening. I looked through the peep hole and saw the man in the room across from me, totally naked, getting his paper. I figured I wasn't the only one who does that!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  7:31:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah.....we're nudists aren't we? As nudists we are "naked whenever possible and clothed when practical."

We are both naked currently. Me NIFOC....she NIFONP (NP=newspaper). We are in a hotel in DC and the other night I took the room service tray out to the hallway and tonight I'll go to the ice machine and get ice.

We are on the 10th floor and across from us are office buildings. We've scoped out the windows with our binoc's and they are empty...so we have the drapes open to enjoy the view of the street.

If we drive to our destination...most times we are naked. If we fly....the first thing we do when we get to our room is undress and let our skin breath. We just came back from a tour of the Capitol, Library of Congress and Union Station, where we had dinner. We weren't in our room 20 seonds and we were both naked and sighing with relief.

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  7:33:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
OK, I'll admit that I did do the "naked to the ice machine" thing once in Las Vegas. That was a few years ago when I was both young(er) and foolish(er). Also, I wasn't entirely nude as I did have on a pair of high heels :)

I've been nude in motel jacuzzis once or twice also, but that is really no biggie. With all those bubbles, even someone sitting next to you can't see anything. I've just slipped my swimsuit off and sat on it until it was time to get out.

Mostly I'm just nude in the room these days. With security cams everywhere, it doesn't make much sense to push your luck.

Annie

Life is best lived bare

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  8:04:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh hell......

I never even thought about security cameras in the hallways!

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Thanks  To   Veterans Topic Next Topic: body piercings  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved