Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 494 ]  [ Total: 494 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Society And Culture: Nudism Around The World
 Race Issues and Nudism
 prejudice within nudism
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Non white nudists. Topic Next Topic: Naturists of Color website
Page: of 3

ashley_bott
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  09:18:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am writing this to see if anyone else has had similar experiences. me and my fiance have traveled all over the world to nudist resorts and other such places. but when we go to certain places in america we get a reaction that is at best hostile. and i can only chalk it down to i know its not something that should be a problem today but i believe it's racism because all the problems people have had have been with my fiance she's japanese and it seems that people believe her to be a prostitute whenever we go to a nudist resort in america. one such event was at a resort in california where when we went to sign into the hotel the Maître d' took me to one side and whispered "i'm sorry sir but we don't allow that here" my reaction was complet confusion and he went on to say "i'm sorry but we don't allow women like her at this resort i'm sure we can find somewhere you two can go" it's needles to say that Maître d' no longer works there. but i would like to say it's a isolated incident but there have been insinuations at her profession in no less than 7 occasions by employees and guests and as you would expect it's upsetting for her to have people come up and ask her how much she charges especially in a place that is about relaxation and calm it is why we choose to go to other places now as we don't get it anywhere else mainly the west coast of america. i hope someone can enlighten us at what is going on and if it has happend to other people

thank you Ashley & Kyoko Bott

runninaroundnaked
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  2:04:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's ignorance.Most westerners can't tell who's japanese,chinese,malay,thai or filipino.If you've been to Thailand;then the answer is self-evident.Aside from that;some women are very jealous of foreigners.Don't let it bother you.

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  5:14:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
come on, its garbage made up story and another bloody crap posting FFS

Live love and have fun

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  11:12:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am having problems with this also.

ashley_bott
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2009 :  12:56:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm sorry if you don't believe my posting but i assure you it is very true

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2009 :  3:38:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Of course........every time I see a guy with someone of a differant race, my FIRST thought is....gosh she just must be a pro!

Live love and have fun

ashley_bott
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2009 :  5:25:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm not saying that every person i'm saying isolated people do think that i am saying there is a stereotype in some places and i am not trying to start a argument i am trying to see if this is a common occurrence because if it is something should be done to change the perception of certain races

and i believe it's really nieve of you to think that this doesn't happen do you really not believe in racism ?

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2009 :  9:44:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ashley,
You will have to admitt that this whole story is hard to believe. You and your fiance are 19 and world travelers to Naturist resorts all over the world, that in itself is hard to believe. It would be more likely the Maître d' would be asking for ID to make sure you were old enough to be there by yourself.

Sorry if we are having a problem with this post.

Diger

ashley_bott
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2009 :  03:39:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok it was Glen Eden and the reason i didn't need ID is because i had been there for 3 weeks and my fiance was joining me for the 4th... and i travel the world because i am a travel photographer it helps to go places

so i am giving up on this now because i was under the false illusion that people here might be understanding to our problems i must be wrong being accused of making things up because even this society is never the less a society and every one has bad elements we just seem to attract them

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2009 :  09:39:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ashley, we see a ton of New Members with lines of crap, so we are very careful with newbies who post things that most of us dont see or live. Usually, they are new and post immediatly a story of questionable facts.

So, new posters get scrutinized from seeing lines of BS, year after year. If anything as a newbie here, you should feel positive about how protective we are in here.

BTW, I am black and have seen practically NO sign of bigotry. Even a guy with a big assed Confederate flag beach towel at least spoke decently, even though he was not an overly warm person.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2009 :  10:48:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good point Rebel, Also if the new member is for real they will understand and stick around. However if their not they will act offended and leave or will never even reply.

We don't mean to offend you Ashley, stick around and prove us wrong.

Diger

ashley_bott
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2009 :  11:39:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am glad your protective of this site and i do understand your points and agree fakes and BS should be kept off here. but after talking to kyoko i am told i to take crisisium a little to heart sometimes so we will stay and don't worry i don't get offended easily it's just in my life ive had a lot of criticism and sceptics telling me i'm fake or what i do cant be true so i do get defensive so i apologise and it is good to hear that my experiences are not a regular occurrence for other people too.

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2009 :  3:39:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sorry that we have been, errrrrrr, crissisikal....?

Live love and have fun

ashley_bott
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2009 :  8:26:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
apology accepted....

1970Alumni

Posted - 12/02/2009 :  1:57:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't ofter post on this forum. But sorry to say,this story still doesn't make sense to me. The information you posted on your User Profile doesn't really seem to be credible.

"this is a profile for me and my girlfriend we are both 19 and i am a photographer she's a student doctor and we have been together 7 years and have been practicing nudism for about 6 years but only in public for 2 and we are only just begining to explore the bright and colourful world of nudism"

So you're both 19 and you've been together 7 years - like from when you were 12! Where did you meet? Homeroom in 7th grade. But that can't be since if she's now student doctor (at 19) then she would have been in college or maybe the first year of mnedical school 7 years ago - when she was 12. And you've been traveling the world experiencing the bright and colorful world of nudism - after going public 2 years ago - when you were 17. Either you're independently wealthy child prodiges or this story is fantasy. I believe that we should "judge not that we be not judged". But maybe instead of accepting an apology, you should be offering one.

ashley_bott
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2009 :  2:06:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok we are english we leave school at 16 and i became a photographer at 17 and at 17 i was making £300,000 a year so yes i am a wealthy prodigy and she is in her 2nd year of university studying to be a doctor she did 2 years at collage doing sciences and other such courses ( she's more academic than me) and we go to high school here at 11 she transfered to my school 1 year later and we have been together ever since i hope this helps your doubts any more comments are welcome.

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Non white nudists. Topic Next Topic: Naturists of Color website  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved