Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 207 ]  [ Total: 207 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism and The Law
 Nudism and The Law / Laws Concerning Nudists
 Backyard nudism... Is it legal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nudity at home/unlawful? Topic Next Topic: HELP! Is there a Canadian Lawyer out there!?
Page: of 3

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2003 :  10:48:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know what the laws are about nudism in the wilderness? I'd like to get out of the backyard for a while and start taking hikes out in the national forests in northern AZ. If a man can be fined in his own home, what could happen out there?

Dare to be Bare

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2003 :  10:55:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bare in the Desert, Just be careful, carry something to wrap around you should you notice someone approaching. There are laws that govern national properties. Most of the time the federal lands are turned over to state or local jurisdiction.

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2003 :  1:37:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats good advise, will do. I just find it bizarre that there are so many regulations about keeping your clothes on. We're all human, we all have a body. Wish it wasnt such a issue.

Dare to be Bare

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2003 :  5:24:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
read somewhere that there are spots around lake powell and lake havasu.
lee baxandall"s book on nude recreation also has some listings as well as some possible problem spots

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2003 :  6:13:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is that Lee Baxandall's World Guide to Nude Beaches & Resorts: New for the '90s?

Dare to be Bare

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  09:09:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thats the one. plus there might be some updates on arizona web site.

Hawk
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2009 :  2:50:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hawk's Homepage  Send Hawk a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not surprised at getting fined for being nude in your home. There was a couple in Coral Springs Florida that was fined for having unnatural sex (blowjob)in their house. The evidence was provided by a neighbor who went to great lengths to be at the right angle to film it, on the second floor!

Hawk

McNigel
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2009 :  3:46:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hawk

There was a couple in Coral Springs Florida that was fined for having unnatural sex (blowjob)in their house.

That can't be true, Key West is in Florida.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  12:37:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bring out your dead. bring outyour dead! Man look at the date on these posts before you respond.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  08:28:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by McNigel

quote:
Originally posted by Hawk

There was a couple in Coral Springs Florida that was fined for having unnatural sex (blowjob)in their house.

That can't be true, Key West is in Florida.

Haulover is also in Florida. FL is a very large state. The laws very by county,city, etc. Enforcement varies. BTW- This tread is VERY old.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

The Natural One
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2009 :  02:48:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

It depends on how the local ordinances and statutes read. For the most part, if you've made a concerted effort to screen your yard from peering eyes, it should be enough. 7 feet would have been better.

In South Carolina, if you can be seen from the public right of way, it's not enough screening.
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-

I hope to someday be 100 years old and enjoy the freedom of going nude anywhere I want to. As for now I enjoy the colorado sunshine, and hope to to someday be able to share my joy with others. I guess I am just a little weird. Love to tan nude on my back porch. I was even out for a couple hours today and plan on some more rays Wednesday. I will make sure to use some sunscreen, the Colorado sun can be intense. I keep the I Pod going and a big glass of Ice Tea. Neighbors may not like it much but I have some nice bushes and fences. ( No one has called the cops yet, knock on wood. ) Still trying to get my wife to join me. THE NATURAL ONE

-

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  1:37:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm fairly new to this site...does it matter how old the post is? I look at the dates and might not make a specific reply to someone but if the subject is still pertinent...why not post something to revive the topic?

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  11:31:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You can post on any thread. But, don't expect someone from 5+ years ago to still be here. Frankly, I'm always glad to se old threads revived.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

mariarose
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  1:42:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For one thing, thread renewal prevents gobs and gobs of threads all about the same thing!

Happy New Year!!!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  7:48:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like a plan...keep an eye out for more old threads being revived. There are a lot of interesting topics on this site that I have yet to comment on. Happy New Year.

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Nudity at home/unlawful? Topic Next Topic: HELP! Is there a Canadian Lawyer out there!?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.97 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved