Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 257 ]  [ Total: 257 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Hey, is there a club or nudist resort in ...?
 Where do you like to be naked?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: NEW RESORT IN CROSSVILLE, TN TO OPEN MARCH 18TH. Topic Next Topic: Planning for meetup india
Page: of 11

NudeNate
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2012 :  08:56:30 AM  Show Profile  Send NudeNate a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mariarose

Parrotile, I used to canoe (pre nudie days, though) and liked it. I do not like nude bareback horseback riding, although Gerry does. Forgive me if this is crude, but I get horse hair in a place I don't want it. I will continue with a saddle! I used to LOVE to sail, and can only dream of what it would feel like au naturelle! Too bad the two of you live on the other side of the world from the two of us, we could have gobs of fun together.

You might try just using a horse blanket( a soft horse blanket)

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2012 :  11:01:56 AM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just around home, indoors or outdoors. We live on acreage and not interested in being in the buff around strangers or friends.

Petewhim

ColoradoGuy

Posted - 06/11/2012 :  12:09:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We sleep nude. I am often Nude around the house and in our enclosed backyard. We try to get to Dakota Hot Springs at Penrose, CO whenever we can

Colorado Guy

mrgene
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2012 :  02:56:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
outside with freinds

saranaturist3

Posted - 08/21/2012 :  04:37:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Little Beach on Maui, my first nudist experiences was there

Turn life skin-side out - go naked
[spam link deleted]

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2012 :  09:56:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We are like Sara, we hold a special place in our heart for where we had our first nudist experience. Apollo beach in the Canaveral Nation Seashore.

Diger

n/a
deleted

Posted - 08/21/2012 :  12:06:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same here Diger, that was my first public nude experience was Apollo Beach :)

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2012 :  1:17:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too had my first public nudists experience with unfamiliar people at Apollo Beach last year. Must say it was a pleasant first experience. Planning on returning to Florida for the winter and will be there and Playalinda both. I do have some acreage at home and I enjoy walking it or mowing it in the buff. I am presently lying on the glider in the back yard with my iPad reading the forums. Very relaxing!

n/a
deleted

Posted - 08/22/2012 :  1:42:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine was great actually being I met a real nudist family not just those who you find online who say they are nudist families etc. The mother of the family kind of noticed I was new to it and sort of talked to me to make me more at ease.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2012 :  7:41:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i spent about 20 years enjoying nudiist camps / resorts but the first time i visited apollo beach in florida i could see what i was missing - the sun was different the sand between my toes and the ocean and best of all i was on a public beach and didn't need a swimsuit. apollo is great and someday i want to get down to haulover - i lived about 10 miles from haulover from the late 60's to the mid 70's and if i knew it would become a nude beach i never would have left. no matter where you are nude it beat the cumbersome of clothes they are good to keep you warm but why do we need them in the warm months ?

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2012 :  04:19:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Anytime and anywhere. But is you want specifics, river and lake beaches that are generally for nudists. A small nudist resort would be fine, but not a large one. Been there and done that.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2012 :  10:42:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like to be nude just wherever I can, but I can't travel very far on a teenage budget.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2012 :  8:59:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
carlover I can't travel far on a adult budget either, I feel your pain.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2012 :  5:23:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few years back Castaways Travel did a nude flight. Never heard of another one. That would be a fun experience.

Jenn

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2012 :  7:21:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been sleeping nude since my marriage in 1970. Both of us enjoy the feel of each other's skin and a cool breeze. My first public experience was at a small C/O campgrounds in western N.Y. Just a little nervous at first but soon got over that. Now we go back as often as we can. Wife isn't really into nudism but will enjoy once in a while in public. The hot tub and pool is either approved swim suit or "sky-clad" which we both do. She feels as if there are too many guys, and gals, looking at her. I don't see that but that's her opinion. Myself, I just don't care. I'm no Adonis and don't go struttin my stuff. As a few have stated above, I have room to be naked in my backyard. I live on the edge of a national forest and my backyard is quit large, 515,000 acres. Too bad the weather is cooling off, the goose-bumps really show.

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: NEW RESORT IN CROSSVILLE, TN TO OPEN MARCH 18TH. Topic Next Topic: Planning for meetup india  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved