Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 453 ]  [ Total: 453 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Post your question here.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?
Page: of 20

Tweety
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2004 :  07:51:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a rather touchy question. Is there some place to complain about the behavier of club owners? I am sorry to say that there is a club owner in Fl who is known for revoking club memberships to people who have done nothing against the rules, then bragging about it to other club members.

Tweety

Edited by - Tweety on 01/09/2004 07:53:58 AM

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2004 :  10:09:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
twety think you can complain to aanr, and have others do the same thing. if this behavior is just capricious and mean spirited, he could be sanctioned or have his aanr charter revoked.

Tweety
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2004 :  10:20:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sadly this man owns 2 clubs. He frankly doesn't care one way or the other if AANR sactions him or revokes his charter

Tweety

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2004 :  6:57:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sooner or later he is going to cross the line and someone is going to sue his butt for harrassment or possible fraud (because he does keep their membership dues, right?). and with the small recording devices, one could get it all on tape. as the saying goes, give him enough rope ........ . in the meantime, even if he has a good place, avoid it and tell people why in a discreet way.

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2004 :  10:53:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If complaints to AANR don't work, the next option is going the legal route. Perhaps complaining to the BBB, or contacting a lawyer.

However, this should be only if he truly was acting without reason.

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

Tweety
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2004 :  07:53:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He does refund the membership dues. Or a portion of them any way. I know of 3 couples that he acted truly with out reason to. One a total misunderstanding no malic no arguments no bad conduct. Couple had to relocate gave up their lot had a shed on it that they thought had been given to them by owner told some one else they could use it bang they were no longer members. It got better owner said they could come back they made reservations drove thru 4 states got there and were denied admittence. case 2 members had some mobiles for sale one priced in the 90,000 + range this couple said they thought that was a little to high for a 10 yr old mobile with no land poof they are asked to pull there trailer out and not come back. case 3 a pole for a satilitte dish is removed by a outside installer put on another members lot and new dish is installed on it. No fault of the member was done soley by the installer. When installer is called by dish owner he said would return it when he got more poles. Dish owner was lied to and sworn at by installer. When the pole was returned dish owner told installer that the company he installed for had been contacted. Later the dish owner was told to leave because of the incident. Sad that the owner is still using this dishonest installer. As a side note all 3 of these couples were active members . People who when help was needed by the club did what ever was asked of them.

Tweety

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2004 :  09:52:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tweety, Cheef,
Private club owners do what they want. AANR's ruling documents and guidelines are for the members, not the club owners/managers. As private businesses, they can eject or welcome whomever they want. Some club owners can even demand that if you are AANR, you must have your national membership through their club. I can see the reason behind this. The original club to which I belonged bunches of years ago cancelled the balance of my club membership and didn't refund any $ to me because I started a nonlanded club. The reason I started Travelites, Inc. is that the landed club was closed during the winter months, & I missed my friends.

Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2004 :  10:10:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
tweety,
i'd spread the word and advise people not to go. and about the installer, maybe he gets a deal or discount or something.

the only way to get rid of a bad manager/owner is to do it so he doesnt make any money. if word spreads he is like this, will discourage new people.

and if it is basically a nice place, it's too bad that people are treated this way.

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2004 :  12:32:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

Tweety, Cheef,
Private club owners do what they want. AANR's ruling documents and guidelines are for the members, not the club owners/managers.

Basically understood. However, it does seem that they have some standards for behavior, otherwise they would be unable to eject clubs which allow/encourage public sexual behavior.

Then again, I don't have a copy of the ruling documents. Maybe that's the only requirement they have for clubs.

quote:
Some club owners can even demand that if you are AANR, you must have your national membership through their club.

I understand the motivations for this. However, it is problematic for some people who would like to be able to join both a landed club and a nonlanded club. I would imagine it could be a problem for some snowbirds too.

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

blueeyes

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  02:26:27 AM  Show Profile  Send blueeyes a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by IslandGirl

Here is a topic that generally everyone has an opinion about. Body Jewelry. Be it piercings, necklaces, toe-rings, belly rings, tattoos, henna body painting. What are your thoughts????

Well now that was the question I was looking for. I would like to try a nude beach or resort, but Im pierced and they are not for sexual reasons. They are personal reminders of special events in my life, each has a story. Just as a nudest wants the freedom to be themself, so do I. Enough, I can not be myself and nude? Do fillings in your teeth have to come out to be nude?

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  03:09:53 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tweety

I have a rather touchy question. Is there some place to complain about the behavier of club owners? I am sorry to say that there is a club owner in Fl who is known for revoking club memberships to people who have done nothing against the rules, then bragging about it to other club members.

Tweety

That is such major BS! Those clowns need to be run out of business if they operate in those ways. Can one grocery store, restaurant or club ban me because I also patronize at another as well? I can see a lot of reasons to belong to more than one club, like if you travel alot.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't buy the idea that they can do anything that they want. Unless you are breaking some kind of stated rule or policy, they can't just kick you out. Maybe in a non-landed club, which is more like a group of friends or associates, but not somewhere that you are renting and paying for service. If you go to a store and have the money, they can't refuse service to you because they don't like you, you wear your hair funny, you're black, green, purple or whatever. In Minnesota anyway, you can't be evicted from an apartment because the landlord doesn't like you, or just feels like being an A-hole that day. As long as you have paid the rent, and don't break the rules, you're in. I see no difference between that and renting a trailer site.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 01/14/2004 03:10:44 AM

Tweety
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  1:51:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Believe me with this man he could care less. When ever this club starts building up active memebers he clears it out by kicking people out. A few years ago he lost about 1/2 his members because he told a little girl she had to leave the club because she wraped up in her towel after swimming in the pool nude. Another young man that was trying to be descret he was about 14 or 15 had the good sense to wrap a towel around him self was also told he could not return. The list goes on and on. Sadly this is a beautiful resort with a very nice membership. At one time every perment site was taken and had a waiting list not so any more. With a owner like this is it any wonder. If anyone would like the name of the resort let me know I will be glad to tell you

Tweety

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  2:15:02 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tweety

Believe me with this man he could care less. When ever this club starts building up active memebers he clears it out by kicking people out. A few years ago he lost about 1/2 his members because he told a little girl she had to leave the club because she wraped up in her towel after swimming in the pool nude. Another young man that was trying to be descret he was about 14 or 15 had the good sense to wrap a towel around him self was also told he could not return. The list goes on and on. Sadly this is a beautiful resort with a very nice membership. At one time every perment site was taken and had a waiting list not so any more. With a owner like this is it any wonder. If anyone would like the name of the resort let me know I will be glad to tell you

Tweety

Tweety,
This guy is a supreme jerk. Being nude isn't a sin and neither is wearing clothes, or covering with a towel when you're wet and chilly or to be discreet or for what ever reason. I have to wonder if he runs this operation just for his own voyeurist reasons. Maybe he felt cheated out of a peek at a little girl and a young boy. If you have friends there, they should be watching him very carefully. If something like that is the case, we sure don't need the bad press that could arise! On the other hand, it could be a good example of how well we police ourselves and protect our loved ones.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 01/14/2004 2:17:39 PM

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  8:05:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blueeyes

Well now that was the question I was looking for. I would like to try a nude beach or resort, but Im pierced and they are not for sexual reasons. They are personal reminders of special events in my life, each has a story. Just as a nudest wants the freedom to be themself, so do I. Enough, I can not be myself and nude? Do fillings in your teeth have to come out to be nude?

Blueeyes, try reading "Piercing, body jewelry, etc." and "Tattoos and body peircings classy or Trashy?"

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  07:05:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Randy I think your right, I can't understand why the owner would say that to the kids, unless they were blocking his view with a towel. I would be furious if that happened to my kids. People at clubs are usually kinder and more tolerant to children because they know they know they are being brought up in the lifestyle and try to make it easy for them. I am like you, I would be afraid to have my kids there.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved