Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 189 ]  [ Total: 189 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Post your question here.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?
Page: of 20

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  8:52:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SailorDave, there are lots of areas that are MUCh less expensive than others. Our 7 acres (4 of which are woods; Melissa & I haven't done any exploring there yet), cost $60,000 and included the double-wide and a cat. We've been here about 6 yrs.

:) CHeri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  06:16:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So none of you know about the page size deal I ask about?????

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  06:26:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've not seen differences in pages size, hillbilly. Wish I could help you!

Melissa

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  06:43:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa. Just took a look. Not bad for starters. I used to do the tree thing till something bad happened. Not much need now. BUT I do have a tree out there now, about 80 footer or so. I am going to have to take down this summer. Before it falls over. Anyway What's in the fence behind you? Just wondering. My dad has some nervious goats back home. You ever see one of them???

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  10:13:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's not that. With my child support, paying medical bills, paying for a car I didn't need until a truck ran a yield sign, and having a gross pay of $28,000 for working on an 11 floor hospital's heating and cooling system, fire alarm system, emergency electric generators, boilers, and many other equipment; money is very tight. But it's a steady job I've been at for near five years and I don't miss a single child support check. I'd rather have a low pay steady job than a high pay and high risk job. I'm in a 1998 14x48 trailer and that's the best I could afford with my bills. But it's getting better. Two medical bills and one credit card totally paid off.

quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

SailorDave, there are lots of areas that are MUCh less expensive than others. Our 7 acres (4 of which are woods; Melissa & I haven't done any exploring there yet), cost $60,000 and included the double-wide and a cat. We've been here about 6 yrs.

:) CHeri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  10:16:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think what he's talking about is the size of the explorer window. For your pics, the explorer window is very long and you cannot click to make it fit the whole screen. There's a boating pic in another album that is so huge I cannot see almost half the photo. There's no scroll bars to scroll down and to the left or right to see the whole photo.

quote:
Originally posted by hillbilly

Melissa. Just took a look. Not bad for starters. I used to do the tree thing till something bad happened. Not much need now. BUT I do have a tree out there now, about 80 footer or so. I am going to have to take down this summer. Before it falls over. Anyway What's in the fence behind you? Just wondering. My dad has some nervious goats back home. You ever see one of them???

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  1:59:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hillbilly

Also can anyone tell me why the pages on this sight come up different sizes. Some of them you can see it all and others you have to use the bar to see left edge or right edge. Is is me or how admin sets it up??
This could occur if someone had posted a photo within a message that was larger than 700 pixels in width. Also, if you are using a smaller resolution for your display, smaller than 600 by 800, you'd probably see even more instances of the photos pushing the page borders too wide.

You might also notice some of the photos in the members' photo albums have not been properly resized before uploading. It's not a high priority item, but when I'm in there and notice something too large, I sometimes resize it for the member that forgot to do so. If I missed a really huge one, drop me a note at admin@nudist-resorts.org and tell me where to find it.

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/02/2004 :  07:47:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope, not talking about the photo. Or my set up. I am talking about the page I am tring to read on this site. Some of them come up wider then the others. Like the page that has the people attaching Pics of clothing made out of beads. That page comes up much wider then the rest in here.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 02/02/2004 :  7:06:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yup. I know the page. I've been meaning to get in there and resize it, upload it, and update the message to point to the new image. The original poster forgot to resize that pic for the forum.
That's a good example of one pic pushing the page too wide.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 02/03/2004 :  05:23:08 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Yup. I know the page. I've been meaning to get in there and resize it, upload it, and update the message to point to the new image. The original poster forgot to resize that pic for the forum.
That's a good example of one pic pushing the page too wide.

I know what you mean Admin, but on a lot of pages, but not all, that are just type, the width is just greater and you have to scroll sideways.

Randy

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 02/03/2004 :  3:34:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do you have an URL? That's interesting.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 02/03/2004 :  4:01:56 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Do you have an URL? That's interesting.

Who, me? Not sure what you mean.

Randy

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 02/03/2004 :  5:25:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry.

Do you have the Uniform Resource Locator (full website address, starting with http://) for one of those misbehaving pages?

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2004 :  12:58:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now we are getting somewhere. Admen. It's not just a few pages. It's a lot of pages. Even this one.http://www.nudist-resorts.org/talk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=60&whichpage=9 Just look at the bar at the bottom.

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2004 :  01:04:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will try to find one that fits and send it to you also. I have not seen to many lately. Maybe that will give you something to go by. I just gave the one with the pic as an example of a real bad one. But on a lot of pages like he said. With just type in them the bar is coming up about 1.5 to 2.0" short and as you read you have to move the bar back and forth.

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.49 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved