Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 170 ]  [ Total: 170 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Are you naked right now?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist? Topic Next Topic: Categories of Nudists
Page: of 17

oldnudyman
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2016 :  2:36:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yup, naked, and I'll probably stay that way until -------tomorrow?

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2016 :  2:50:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Jimmie be careful and good luck, we have family in the Edgewater area that we are worried about. Hope it's not to bad down there.

Diger

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2016 :  2:55:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I haven't posted here in years and was talking about the flying clothes when we came through the door. Really someone could lose an eye if you didn't watch out.

I have an update: Even our son's girl friend has gotten the habit, hre clothes go flying when she walks in the door too. LOL

Diger

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2016 :  10:28:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes and hope to be that way most of the day. Have to be at a range this evening so, will have cloths on for that.

Finale nude

Posted - 10/08/2016 :  1:43:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wish I was but my house has a habit of being full of non nudist, it's a happy home though

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2016 :  11:20:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Diger is thought of daily here at our home! He and his wife play this game where they see who gets naked fastest and gets to say ... "I WIN!"

The Prof and I began playing that same game a couple years back and still do it to this day. Thanks Digs!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2016 :  04:36:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Naked right now? As in right at this moment? Yes!!

Reminds of the time someone asked Yogi Berra what time it was. Yogi asked the person, "You mean right now?" Had to love that guy.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

oldnudyman
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2016 :  07:35:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, I am as I woke up that way. I went outside for a short walk, but the morning air is starting to cool off.
As is normal for me, I'm almost always naked.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2016 :  11:36:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yup ... we're still naked ... even now, right now!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2016 :  7:06:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

Diger is thought of daily here at our home! He and his wife play this game where they see who gets naked fastest and gets to say ... "I WIN!"

The Prof and I began playing that same game a couple years back and still do it to this day. Thanks Digs!

I should have gotten a patent on that game. Anyone want to send me royalties on it feel free. LOL

Diger

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/18/2016 :  08:35:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Love to be but its still cold here and am very sick of this cold weather. Still close to zero C overnight, low to mid teen temps only as a top in the days, its meant to be spring. Hope those of you in the Northern Hemisphere are warm.

SBN.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/18/2016 :  10:07:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nature is smiling upon you, Soonbnude. Summer will be yours very soon.

It is our turn to face the upcoming winter. I'm already tired of winter and it hasn't arrived yet.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2016 :  3:53:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yep have been since I returned home today.
only in the south do a person buy a grill in October, but I did today and got naked as soon as I got in the door.
then I proceeded to unload it and put it together.
now I can be back in business of grilling in the nude

Bearclaw

Posted - 01/27/2017 :  8:07:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YOU BET I AM. ALWAYS WHEN HOME

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2017 :  1:36:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not so much in winter. Sitting at a computer not moving around is either cold or costs too much for heat. Ask me in summer.

Naked is green.

Page: of 17 Previous Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist? Topic Next Topic: Categories of Nudists  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.68 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved