Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 183 ]  [ Total: 183 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Are you naked right now?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist? Topic Next Topic: Categories of Nudists
Page: of 17

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/15/2010 :  02:43:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
A more adventurous question for me is - are clothed right now? The answer is natually no, even at 11:40 PM. Got the fan blowing at me. It's the president of my fan club.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

James Madison

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 10/16/2010 :  12:47:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yup :)

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 10/18/2010 :  08:46:23 AM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Would it be rude to say "Of course I'm nude"? Actually, I always am at home, and thanks for asking.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 10/19/2010 :  6:37:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yup :)

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/19/2010 :  8:41:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Unfortunate;y, when the temperature falls, I have to wear several layers of textile. It gets cold in Pennsylvania.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 10/23/2010 :  01:09:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
balataf we have electric heaters in each room and use as needed, i usually wear a t shirt when cool but bottomless.

bruceb
Forum Member

Posted - 10/23/2010 :  11:39:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
as much as I can, My wife isn't into being nude.

nudebiguy777
Forum Member

Posted - 10/23/2010 :  12:40:54 PM  Show Profile  Send nudebiguy777 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It's finally the weekend, plan on staying nude the entire time....best way to kick back and relax!!!

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 10/23/2010 :  4:26:52 PM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I went to the nude beach today and spent the afternoon nude there. The temp even got up to about 16°C (60°F) It was beautiful| Now I'm nude at home, as always.

Nudesuncpl
Forum Member

Posted - 10/24/2010 :  4:46:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Of course I'm naked right now! But then, my wife and I are always "naked" (i.e., "nude") most of the time when we're at home. That's why we're "nudists"! Geez, folks, it really isn't relevant -- or exciting -- to tell the world if you're NAKED ("Oh, Gosh! Oh, Golly!) or how much time you've spent WITHOUT CLOTHES ("Really? There are such people?). We nudists live this way, even when we're in textile society and have real textile jobs. So for cryin' out loud, please stop tellin' the rest of you that you haven't worn clothes for xxxx hours. That's the way we live. Now can we get on to serious topics other than shaving and male erections?

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2010 :  05:01:18 AM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nudesuncpl

Now can we get on to serious topics other than shaving and male erections?

Point taken, and those 'topics' would be.....?

bruceb
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2010 :  7:33:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bruceb

bruceb
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2010 :  7:37:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As much as I can. My wife's not interested in being a nudist but I am nude as much as possible. My daughter is home for a visit and we haven't been a nudist family but I'm nude now, they are off for the evenings

glensr

Posted - 10/30/2010 :  11:15:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I am retired, only get dressed to go out and buy food. When the wife comes home from work, FIRST thing she does is get nude. Been that way for 21 years now. Have no idea how society takes such a dim view of something so natural. It's like the man said, If God would have wanted us to be nudists, we would have been born that way! Oh, Oh, wait a minute....

bruceb
Forum Member

Posted - 10/31/2010 :  8:16:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was but trick or treaters

Page: of 17 Previous Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist? Topic Next Topic: Categories of Nudists  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved