Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 472 ]  [ Total: 472 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Nudist Fashion - Apparel and Body Jewelry
 What's the pulse now in regards to piercings
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Next to nothing wear Topic Next Topic: Piercings
Page: of 2

dna72

Posted - 03/22/2011 :  9:31:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi folks!

My wife and I are heading to Jamaica for our honeymoon. She has never been in an AN setting before do I was playing around with the idea of us going camping at a local nudist resort her in Indiana for the weekend. I've seen a lot if buzz regarding genital piercings..which actually surprises me, considering how common place it is in 2011. We are 30-something professionals and I font want my wife's first "practice run" at nudism to be an experience where everyone is looking at us as if we are the spawn of evil. LOL. Do what kind of reception should we expect? By the way, the club I am referring to handles this issue on a case by case situation.

Thanks in advance for the input.

DNA

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2011 :  6:11:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some clubs don't like...TOO much genital piercing. If it's...a lot...they may have issues with it.

Most clubs don't pay much attention to genital piercings...as don't many nudists. It's almost as common place as shaved pubic areas.

The only time you may have someone say something is if the piercings are so extensive...that they call attention to your genital area.

There's a guy and his wife that frequent our club and they have soooo many genital piercings that they actually..."jingle" when they walk. And...our club doesn't give them any greef over it.

dna72

Posted - 03/28/2011 :  7:54:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good to know. We certainly wouldn't fall into the extreme category with one piercing each. I suspected that the nude world would naturally follow suit with current trends (although I think body piercing is as old as civilzation itself, LOL). Anyway, good information. Thank you.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2011 :  12:03:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only one piercing a piece?? You're right there with the majority of those that are pierced. Single piercings are as common as shaved pubic areas nowadays.

Good luck and have fun on your visit/trip!

ddoger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2011 :  10:09:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireProf. I think you have too much time on your hands and need to get out and get some sunshine. I sounds like too much time on the computer to me. :)

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2011 :  11:57:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ddoger

FireProf. I think you have too much time on your hands and need to get out and get some sunshine. I sounds like too much time on the computer to me. :)

Oh....sure...throw it back in my face. Just cuz you just got back from the vacation I need to go on!

ddoger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2011 :  03:34:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You walked right into that one. I couldn't resist. ;)

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2011 :  09:31:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ddoger

You walked right into that one. I couldn't resist. ;)

Thanks...buddy! LOL

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  04:31:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Some piercings I have seen have almost forced me to take pain medication.

I am comfy with my body as it is naturally. Why interfere with nature's almost perfect work, give or take some flaws? Okay, so maybe a lot of flaws, but I'm still comfortable. Hehehe

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." Thomas Jefferson

sunflower
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  3:26:29 PM  Show Profile  Send sunflower an AOL message  Click to see sunflower's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Quite agree with you warmskin.

As an ex nurse I once saw a man with tattoos everywhere, including along his penis, the thought of the pain made me cringe.

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  4:36:44 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by sunflower

Quite agree with you warmskin.

Ouch ! Never thought of body piercing...what is the common type..Where on the body...and where do you go to do it? A ring, a pearl or a diamond ? Kind of like the pearl idea..
Thanks for the information.

Petewhim

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2011 :  04:51:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I can just imagine a shot of novacaine being injected into a penis. That does not make my day! Haha.

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." Thomas Jefferson

ridoos

Posted - 04/06/2011 :  4:55:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a Prince Albert piercing and yes, it was painful, but I love the look of it and so does the wife. I've never felt out of place at any resort And I have never felt like I was being gawked at.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2011 :  10:15:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Personally, I find most genital piercings slightly ridiculous. By way of analogy, they remind me of the 'mullet' hairstyle - a ridiculous, but at one time wildly popular cut that fairly quickly ran its course. Its popularity has waned, but there are still thousands of grown men rocking the mullet, apparently believing, despite the evidence of their own bathroom mirrors, that they can pull it off without looking like fools. I predict that, outside of swinger resorts, the number of people with genital piercings will gradually dwindle to a small, vaguely embarassing sub-group ... like the guys with the mullets.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2011 :  10:17:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not that I'm one to talk. My 'do' would look right at home on "That 70's Show".

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  10:16:14 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
At least you have some self-awareness, ha!

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Next to nothing wear Topic Next Topic: Piercings  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved