Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 236 ]  [ Total: 236 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

SkinnyBlondeGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2004 :  11:31:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it should be the man's own, personal decision on whether he wants to cover it up or not. It's his body. It should be no issue whether or not it is caused by aruosal. Anyone of us women could be aroused at any given time, and just because it's not as obvious we do not need to rush off to someplace and hide.

So what?! A guy's penis is in a state of erection. Sometimes a woman's nipples are too. Neither is anyone else's business on a nude beach or not.

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2004 :  11:55:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by skinnydipper

Will try one more time... WHY are erections considered offensive? ...snip...
I liked Kim's answer. It is not the erection that is offensive but acting like one is sporting it around. That is suggestive in the same way suggestive poses would be for a women. Let me pose an example on the edge:

If a man with a medical problem had the operation that infuses rods into the penis resulting in permanent erection, my guess is that he could walk around without covering up because (1) everyone would soon know he was not acting in a suggestive way and (2) his manner and movements and other behavior would be consistent with that.

beach_maverick

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  12:33:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit beach_maverick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I like going to nude beaches and looking at the women and getting aroused. I try to meet some of them and get lucky. If I didn't get aroused at a nude beach then I don't think I would go. It seems like most people here try to separate nudism with any feelings of sexuality. Why is that? I link both of them together.

http://community.webshots.com/s/image5/9/93/73/113299373qvalOg_fs.jpg

SkinnyBlondeGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  12:48:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by beach_maverick

It seems like most people here try to separate nudism with any feelings of sexuality. Why is that? I link both of them together.

http://community.webshots.com/s/image5/9/93/73/113299373qvalOg_fs.jpg

So would I if I ever get to go to one. Nice pic!

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  01:37:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
(Sigh)

Kim =^.^=

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  07:10:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nudism isn't about sexuality!!!!!!!!!! If there is anything mom has taught me, that is it. Nudism is about recreation, acceptance of self, acceptance of others, and being natural. Many nudists, I've found, are extremely conservative. We don't go to nude beaches or resorts for sex. That's kind of gross, in my prudish eyes. I think some people are just going by a very wrong definition of nudism.

Melissa

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  10:35:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
beach maverick, You are into nudism for the wrong reasons. It's, as Melissa says, about relaxation, de-stressing, and fewer clothes; accepting others and yourself for who you are and not what you look like, wear, or own.

People who use the public beaches for sexual opportunity are the reason, here in the US, we've lost some of our beaches.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 01/25/2004 09:26:39 AM

beach_maverick

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  12:49:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit beach_maverick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You people are hypocrites. You preach acceptance but as soon as somebody else has a different view or opinion different then yourself you get all self-righteous. That does not sound like acceptance to me.

http://community.webshots.com/user/bg_mickey

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  1:25:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
beach_maverick and skinnyblondegirl;

Nude beaches are being closed down, legislation is be proposed against nude youth groups. Why? Because society thinks nudists are a bunch of perverts that get nude, have orgies and molest children. Nudests enjoy socializing in the nude. It seems like you two are into nudism for the sex. Its activities that like that, that give nudism/naturalism a bad name. You would be better off going to - - and to Hedonsim for your activities, and leave the clothing optional beaches alone, so the law abiding nudists will have the oppotunity to use them.

Kim =^.^=

fox100d
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  1:50:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In that Beach_Maverick list's SFO (San Francisco) Bay Area as his 'location,' can't help but wonder if it's only 'women' at nude beaches that get's him 'aroused!' From your 'photo,' comments on different 'views,' 'opinions,' and 'self-righteous'ness, I suspect you found the WRONG FORUM for your want & desires!
If I'm reading this wrong, James, I sincerely apologize. And, I guess whether one be 'straight' or 'gay,' without clothes, who's to know. But this is a NUDE forum, but your comments and replys certainly sound like you are in the wrong forum. I GOTTA agree with Kim, Melissa and Cheri on this one!!!!!!

beach_maverick

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  3:43:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit beach_maverick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow, More hypocrites’ that stereotype people. Obviously I'm not gay if you can read what I previously wrote and so what if I was? I have nothing against gay people. You’re right this site is not for me..............."Acceptance"??? You people need to follow what you preach.

odinjest
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  5:52:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol..

I have no experience in how a hard-on is dealt with in polite nudist society, it sounds like it is treated much like the same as an unpleasant mucous discharge from a persons nasal orifice. Do people around the offending member toss towels over with a sideways look that says "you have something there... " ? Is there a wet/cold towel dispenser beside the tissue boxes at the side of the bar or coffee table?

As a society (nudist society for example) norms are set by what the society will accept. Think of all the things that once were leud that are no longer so, and the other way around. (Wouldnt it be nice to go to a modern day olympics where the sprinters did it the old way, nude (as in original olympics) , however it would be sad that women would not be allowed to compete, if we stayed too close to the original rules.... things change)

I am not sure what the level of concern is regarding erections, it sounds like for the most part they are rare, I agree that most of us are not interested in antisocial sexual behaviour, i agree that kids should be (as we all should be, kid or not) protected from unpleasant rude, illegal, violent, sick behaviour. (I also think that beach mavedick presents a very interesting point regarding acceptability, i know i would not be comfortable if he turned to me after his last attempt with a woman to ask for directions, and i would agree with the poster that said that pointing is rude and disturbing. But i dont know that i would hold it against him. perhaps it is me who is on the wrong beach, or maybe he needs a beach better suited to his interests as kim pointed out hedonism 2.... )

Hey kim can you (well not you), but do men really walk around with erections at those resorts?

Thinking of scenarios where an errection could occur in public and where i think there should be if not acceptance at least a lot of understanding.

Do people dance at nudist resorts? Do they dance slow ones, tangos or other? Unless the thought police is on constant vigil, it would be dangerous to get too comfortable. (and most people, i assume, would take a break or get a room if it got too personal)

It is dangerous to fall asleep in the sun, but a beach on a warm day is nice.... sometimes it is hard having nice dreams.

Do you like a good joke or even a story, a good story can have some interesting passages that could remind you of something nice... so should conversations be tempered.

Perhaps those are extreme situations ... but if i should forget my manners for a moment please do not take it personally. (however i hope / assume that under those conditions most of you would agree there was no leud intent).

I agree with the comment that it is the intent that is offensive more so than the erection.

As a society we will set what is acceptable and what is not. If a boner happens i would hope it would be treated with the attention it deserves based on the actions of the person behind it.

I can understand the feeling some women have that the errection is scarry / embarassing / because it is associated with sex or even violence. I believe that we are all sexual beings (more or less), we are also prudes and righteous and vain and perverted etc etc. imho Nudism isnt about sex, but it is about feeling good with one self and others. If you do not separate erections with intent from those with innocence then, goose or gander, if you are having arousing thoughts you should be bannished. and i would seek out the company of a kinder society.

(note: it may have already been put into context several times, but it is fun to try to explain)

and a last note imagine if michelangelo had done his David with a more excited anatomy. On their own genitalia (female or male) can be very artistic (see attractive) you just have to see it in the right light.

odinjest
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  6:13:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow that last one was a long one... sorry.

btw it is fun to read the various opinions and points of view, i love how each person sees it differently or the same.

maverdick (that was supposed to be a joke btw) although i can understand (and even agree) the others point about society and the closing of beaches and polite society etc etc. i think you have the right to persue your happiness as you like, as long as you are considerate of others in doing so... and there is the rub there is no right adn wrong there are only degrees.

Watching you several metres away, i could possibly smile at all the excitement. Up close and personal... no thanks.

lol.. to answer the question simply. inocent erection ok if you are a nice person otherwise i would agree with the queen of hearts... "off with her head..."

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  6:40:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just a reminder to protect those who present unpopular ideas-

Remember, here we address the concept or idea presented, not attack the person.

Be nice, you might learn something.

beach_maverick

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  8:20:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit beach_maverick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is actually quite amusing. I came to this web site a few weeks ago looking for a nude beach for my girlfriend and I to go to in Puerto Vallarta so I created a profile. Since them I have had my posts deleted because I used the word "sex" or "sexual" and I have my nude picture deleted and it was a picture of me with a limp penis at Cupecoy beach in the Caribbean. You people are hypocrites and word nazi's. You suppress anybody that does not share your same views or opinions. You make me sick! You people are almost like a sick cult of nudism and frankly you are all pretty scary. Nudism with kids does not sound right to me. I think kids should be left out of this. I think you are all so insecure with yourselves due to the fact that you are just not attractive or something happened in your life that you have to be a part of this naked cult society where you try to oppress somebody's sexual thought's or words. This in some weird way makes you all feel better about yourselves. I would be curious to find out how many of you were sexually abused as children. To the admin and moderator guys, let's see you all accept this view and opinion and let it stand without deletion!

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.54 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved