Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 207 ]  [ Total: 207 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  11:17:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sensual does not equal sexual. Sexual feelings can occur in the nudist world just as they do in the clothed world. It's what one does with these feelings in either situation that identifies them as normal or a pervert.

Melissa

Edited by - melissastarr on 01/25/2004 11:17:44 AM

SkinnyBlondeGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  3:10:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kimberly,

Some of my male friends would like to just how he controls it, bcause they all say they absolutely can not control it (which seems to be the norm for every guy I know).

Melissastar,

I agree "that it's what they do with it that makes them perverted", that's why I say that if a guy has this normal, bodily occurrence, and he is not acting at all perverted about, but is going about his normal activities, then I don't see a problem and why anyone else should.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  4:43:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SkinnyBlondeGirl, The problem with an erection on a man who is going about normal daily activities is that it's not something one has in polite society, the same as covering one's nose when sneezing or mouth when coughing.
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  5:06:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sometimes I have to pee and that's ok, but I don't pee during my normal activities. It's not polite. :)

Melissa

SkinnyBlondeGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  5:23:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, but we can control peeing, and simply cover our mouths to cough, but erections come on unexpectedly. What if we girls had to run and hide every time our nipples became erect?

spadoc
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  5:34:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SBG....if you listen carefully, you may hear a giant collective sigh. At the risk of repeating myself, in 35 plus years of social nudism, I have NEVER seen it happen. I have heard of it, and the policy at most if not all family oriented parks is "cover up.....or don't let the gate hit you in the butt on the way out" You can argue whatever point you wish about this topic, but that's the way it is and that's the way it's going to be. Unfortunately, I have this feeling that I'm wasting my time here and you are never going to get it.

SkinnyBlondeGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  5:46:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
spadoc,

I never questioned the rules. I get it that the rules want men to "cover it up", that is the whole point of my replies. Sheesh!!!

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  9:41:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the point is that there are ways to control an erection. but the "cover up" rule applies when one cannot do that. you are not out of line, skinny white girl

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2004 :  01:42:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You took the words right out of my mouth Calmnude.

Kim =^.^=

Sundance36
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2004 :  03:45:14 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Sundance36's MSN Messenger address  Send Sundance36 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Look a man can feel it comming on. And it is easy to cover up, if you can't stop the erection. I know I've been able to stop it many times. Never had to cover up

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2004 :  04:19:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thats what I thought Sundance36, thanks for bringing that out.

Kim =^.^=

Curt
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2004 :  10:30:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone!

I have never had the pleasure of actually being in public while nude and interacting with others, but it something I want to do. I go nude at home, and have only once or twice ventured a nude swim in my back yard in the evening.

The thing is, I do get erections off and on. I would like to visit a nude beach or resort someday soon with someone who is into nudism. I would only hope that an erection would not make me appear perverted or anything.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2004 :  11:20:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Curt my understanding thats the fear every man has, but actually it doesn't occur that often.

Kim =^.^=

Curt
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2004 :  11:32:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Kimberly. It has been my main fear. I wouldn't want it to spoil my visit, or my reputation.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2004 :  03:53:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Curt I would assume if it happened on you first visit, people would understand. If you cover yourself up no one is going to notice, or say anything.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.95 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved