Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 138 ]  [ Total: 138 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

Curt
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  4:06:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't take what personal, Chic?

hikerman
Forum Member

Posted - 01/31/2004 :  12:41:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I said before .... I'm all for it!!! .... but not on the beach or in a club. There is a place for everything and everything belongs in it's place. That includes erections.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/31/2004 :  01:11:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Curt,

I thought we were being judgemental, if not, great !

Chic

nivanil

Posted - 01/31/2004 :  04:27:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Getting an erection is a very normal phenomenon which happens even during sleep. So when one is in a very natural position like Nude beach or Club , it may happen. Even in day to day life people do get erection by looking at female colleague or by just thought of beautiful secretary. So I think it depends on how you take it. The most practical approach for any nudist is just to take erection as natural as nudism.

I do not know how may members would agree to my viewpoint.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/31/2004 :  05:02:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
nivanil, we have beat this subject to death. We know that erections are a natural phenomenon, and they do happen. All we are saying is if they happens in public cover them up. If you are afraid you will get an erection at a nude beach or club, take a sumbrero (sp), so you can cover it up!

Kim =^.^=

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 01/31/2004 :  05:10:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nivanil,

I've read your post a few times before putting my John Henry....

You are right when you say that having a erection is as natural as being nude.... but but but.... if ever it happend, I don't personnaly thing that it is right to stand there among other people.. (imagine the scene..).. because you or others wouldn't feel completly comfortable, or indiférent....

I think when you feel it coming, (erection) you shouldn't stand there like if nothing his happening....

Some girl mentionned ( in previous post) that girls could sometime also be stimulated and get erected nipples... I agree with her (even if I'm not a girl) but there is a HUGE différence between her erected nipples and a male erection.....

JMHO

cheers & peace

Corasol

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/02/2004 :  07:20:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Corasol, your a sweetipie!

Kim =^.^=

LVBareHiker
Forum Member

Posted - 02/02/2004 :  1:21:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's really simple, if a guy gets an erection for whatever reason, he should cover it up with a towel, change the way he is sitting or lay on his stomach. He will never have to worry about offending anyone and it's the respectful thing to do around everyone.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/02/2004 :  3:04:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

If your an individual who is sensitve of others, you'll cover up. The others just don't get it.

Chic

marpie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2004 :  1:33:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think male erections on the beach can be divided into four general catagories.
1. When a man is lying on the beach close to women. In that case it is easy to roll over or to cover up. Being close and having an erection can be treated as unpolite thus covering is highly preferable.
2. Practising sports like volleyball etc. In that case erection can be caused by reasons far away from sexual and usually quickly disappears. In fact, noone should bother as everyone is engaged in sports, not thinking about any other things. In my opinion covering in that case is not necessary and would look very weird.
3. Walking down the beach and having an erection because of passing-by woman. An erection in that case usually happens in such speed and close distance that any covering or walking away does not make any difference. Because of how fast it grows, an erection is visible to the passing-by woman quite a short time. Thus, I think that in that case any precautions are not fast enough and really not necessary.
4. Constant erection and sporting it out to every people. Such a guy should be thrown away from the beach as soon as possible.

Case 3 is the most common situation, I think. It happened to me some times and not because of any sexual thoughts. Just seeing a nice naked woman made my penis go up. My girfriend said she has witnessed the same thing several times and did not take it as a offence or aggression. She told she was mostly embarassed, but also a bit complimented when a guy get an erection because of her.

Thus, I think that covering up is a way in some circumstances, but there are also others when any precautions are not necessary.

And I really do not agree that an erection means aggression. Of course, an erect penis could be trated as "ready" for a sexual intercourse. But it does not mean that a men intends to do so. Why don't you treat is as a compliment about your body? Apart from any natural reasons like hot etc., an erection happens because of naked women and in 99,9% cases has nothing to do with willingness to any sexual intercourse.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2004 :  01:09:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well that's the difference between what nudists think and believe versus just plain exibitionists !

Chic

Edited by - chic on 02/05/2004 09:56:03 AM

nivanil

Posted - 02/05/2004 :  04:43:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Marphie has put it in a correct language. Erect penis does not mean aggression but it does mean that one is ready for intercourse. It like one is having a revolver but does not mean he is going to use it.

My view is , why erection should be covered ? Think for a moment, nudism itself is not acceptable in many societies , so why atleast nudist should have objection for erection ? unless ofcourse there are other signs of aggression , indecency etc ?

Other wise , within Nudist club one may have to start a section where one will have to put a notice board "uncovered erection allowed"

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2004 :  7:08:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nivanil, Do you cover a sneeze? Do you cover a cough? Do you go to the bathroom in public in the open? It's all natural, but in polite society, we tend to be aware of others and if we make them uncomfortable or not.
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

SkinnyBlondeGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2004 :  11:05:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't see what an erection makes people uncomfortable about though. It's really none of anyone else's business if I guy is aroused, just as much as it's no one's business if a woman is aroused. Being aroused is no crime, nor is it something that should be treated as bad. If a person has a personal preference about it, and doesn't like erections, then simple...don't look at it.

You have to be fair, and just because a female doesn't show such obvious signs of arousal, doesn't mean we never are. In either case, male or female, it's that person's business, and the polite thing to do, is not to stare, and NOT to tell him to cover it up just because you don't like it. So the person with an innocent erection, beyond his control, is not the rude one here, the rude one is the person who makes it seem a crime.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2004 :  11:27:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I disagree with you SBG. There are certain things we just do do in public. Males sporting erections is one of them. It is considered rude in nudists circles. Exhibitionists love it though, and make a big deal out it. There is legislation right now to close some of our nude beaches because society things nudists are a bunch of perverts. MAles sporting erections on the beaches is just adding fuel to this fire.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved