Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 165 ]  [ Total: 165 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2004 :  01:12:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmmm...The answer seems so obvious considering societal norms. In a utopian society, SBG, there wouldn't be a problem with males promenading down the promenade with erections and no one would care. As a male, I know I've become erect without being aroused. It sometimes happens after I get off my bicycle. It's a neurological event. However, I've never ever gotten even close to becoming erect at a nudist resort or nude beach. It's simply not what nudism/naturism is about. At least not for me. If I happen were to ever become erect, you bet your bottom dollar (or looney...That's for Kim) I would cover it up. It's simply a matter of respect for other's feeling's. I belong to a rather conservative family landed club and I'd be in deep trouble if I pranced around with a 'flag pole' (where the bjesus did I come up with that term!....Sheesh!)...Don't get me wrong here, erections can be a very good thing!

Sorry so long and wordy.

Nude in the pacific northwest

marpie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2004 :  03:20:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Referring to my classification, it seems to me that you are still talking about case 4.
Accidental arousal in cases 2 and 3 is not "sporting an erection" from my point of view and has nothing to do with exhibitionism.
BTW: How one can be an exhibitionist, whos aim is to shock other people with his nuduty, at a nude beach when eeverybody is already nude?

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2004 :  1:04:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bikeracer; Looney, lmao. Erections do serve a purpose, just not at the beach or club.

Kim =^.^=

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2004 :  2:11:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hiya marpie! I'm afraid I'm an exhibitionist's worst nightmare. I don't shock easy and I most likely wouldn't even notice the 'exhibition' (unless it was a planned event with a woman friend doing the deed. Then I'd have trouble holding back my laughter at the voyeur's reactions). Yep Kim, I agree that erections do serve a purpose...Such as a place to hang a towel (I cracked up when I read your post regarding this).

3tracy

Posted - 02/06/2004 :  4:20:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We keep hearing some of the women saying "Put a towel over it". I can just picture a bunch of guys all over the place with towels hanging over their you know whats.

Ksmickero
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2004 :  4:22:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Ksmickero an AOL message  Send Ksmickero a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 3tracy

We keep hearing some of the women saying "Put a towel over it". I can just picture a bunch of guys all over the place with towels hanging over their you know whats.

And probably going around asking where their towel is.

Crazy! I mean like so many positive waves maybe we can't lose! You're on! ODDBALL

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2004 :  4:39:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I say, thank God for towels !

Chic

SkinnyBlondeGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2004 :  4:43:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The discussion topic is where do "stand" on male arousal, which means it is asking what your opinion of it, is.

To say that you are against it because you worry about what non-nudists think of it and that they may close a beach over it, is not what the topic is about. It is asking for your personal thoughts on the topic. Besides, how do non-nudists know if a guy on a nudist beach had an erection if they are not even there?

Also, this thing about it being a sign of aggression is ridiculous. I mean girls get aroused too, and it surely is not a sign of aggression let me tell you. I would think it's no different than what a guy feels.

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2004 :  5:03:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Allright skinny blonde girl, I'll try again but before I do, must mention at the resort I belong to everyone carries a towel with them...To sit in the sauna, to sit on the furniture in the clubhouse, to sit in the restaurant, to dry off after going for a swim or into the hot tub, etc....Now I can only comment on MY male arousal and I love being in a state of arousal, and I thank my lucky stars I am in the state of arousal virtually as long as I want to be, whenever I want to be...I hope my partner will be the same way...As far as arousal vs. agression, well that depends!...Now I hope everyone around doesn't batter me for saying I'm an aggressive person, because I'm not...I prefer the softer term 'Frisky'??

skinnydipper
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2004 :  8:28:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry if this opinion repeats or ignores what some others have said... this post has gone on for so long I've had to skip forward a bit.

I think we've all been trying to discuss two separate issues and getting them both mixed up. I agree with SBG that the post started out as a simple query, and when asking for people's opinions, no one should be considered "wrong." An opinion is an opinion. Others may agree or disagree. A new discussion arose about etiquette, which is a different topic than the original question.

There is no question that "societal norms" expect males not to parade around with an erection. The irony I see here is that "societal norms" really emanate from our culture. The so-called "textile" culture expects males and females to keep certain parts of the body covered at all times. Naturist culture, at least in the USA, does not mind if all body parts uncovered, but still has its apprehensions about male erections, and expects everyone to carry towels at all times.

So, in some ways, the textile and naturist worlds are similar. Both have their rules. I like the idea of a Utopian culture -- no rules about conduct that does not harm others. Live and let live. Which is why I like Playalinda Beach in FL. Once you get away from the marked beaches, can walk for hours and encounter no one. Can leave all clothes at the C/O beach, even your towel, and sally forth with just your smile. Now that's naturism in its most natural state.

Grin & bare it ;)

3tracy

Posted - 02/06/2004 :  9:11:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Female nipples go erect, sometimes because of sexual feelings and sometimes for no reason. Erect nipples have a sexual connotation to them comparable to a penal erection.

It would be just as rude for a male to try to equate a female's erect nipples with aggression or criminal intent or to blame females with erect nipples as the cause of legislators trying to ban nudist colonies. Even if every nudist colony in the U.S. was erection-free, people like Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson would still be trying to close them down.

It's also rude to immediately assume that a woman with erect nipples is flaunting, boasting, parading, or promenading them for ego or sexual purposes.

Look at it from this off-center view:

Females should be able to excercise some control over their nipples because erect nipples are offensive to others. If they can't control it, they should cover up their nipples when they go erect out of respect for others, especially the children. It's like covering your mouth when you cough. If you can't handle it, then there's the door and don't let it hit you on the way out.

skinnydipper
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2004 :  9:36:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Way to go, 3tracy! I've always enjoyed the off-center view. And welcome to the board.

Eric

Edited by - skinnydipper on 02/06/2004 9:38:44 PM

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2004 :  01:49:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well put 3tracy

Kim =^.^=

Sundance36
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2004 :  03:39:52 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Sundance36's MSN Messenger address  Send Sundance36 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well most people at the nude beach don't carry a towel when whlking down the beach. So it is get in water to hide it. as long as you can stan going the other direction shrinkage. I haven't read all of the post hope it isn't a duplacate

Marco
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2004 :  09:19:47 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Marco's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My penis changes size all the time from the hot sun to the cold sea, I think if you get a real erection on the beach you should just sit down or go into the sea and wait for it to go, it is natural and shouldn't be offensive to anyone so long as its not flaunted.

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved