Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 187 ]  [ Total: 187 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

smendes
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2006 :  11:29:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
on nudism and sexual promiscuity...

I just happen to like both... so does that make me any less a nudist ?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  10:11:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smendes

on nudism and sexual promiscuity...

I just happen to like both... so does that make me any less a nudist ?

As long as you keep them totally separate, there is no problem. In other words...keeping your sexuality off the nudists' beaches and away from nudist clubs.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Hasta

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  8:04:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hasta's Homepage  Send Hasta a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Interesting topic. I find when I sun-bathe nude, I don't get an erection but my member does expand to almost it's full length and width...would that be offensive to someone else? Should I care if they are offended?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2006 :  09:41:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hasta

Interesting topic. I find when I sun-bathe nude, I don't get an erection but my member does expand to almost it's full length and width...would that be offensive to someone else? Should I care if they are offended?

If you think it might offend someone, it just might. Yes, you should care...it's good manners and a good human being to try to not offend others.

Cheri

-
-

jherazob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  10:38:48 PM  Show Profile  Send jherazob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Heh, seems like every naturist board has a thread about erections that wont die, they're probably zombie threads and there's B movies about them, like "Erection Thread Slaughterfest IV" or something

I'll contribute to the topic itself in another post (even thought it probably doesn't need it, stopped reading at about page 20 or so), but now i wanna steer a bit away from it taking the chance that guys are talking about erections, and ask about something that happens to me (that no doubt is normal, no real worries there, apart from this i'm quite ok and normal) and i'm curious about if it happens to other guys, and had never thought about just asking about it on the net, so lesee if anybody answers (if not i may or may not repost it on another place and see, now i'm curious).

When i get just the right ammount of sleepyness, in a point that can be said is not so much that i fall asleep, nor so little that i can shrug it off without effort, i get an erection. Given the fact that it's linked to sleepyness and not actual sexual arousal, it almost always happens in the least sexually enticing circumstances you can imagine, like in a line in a bank, during a boring lecture with one of those teachers that takes boredom to the level of high art (Zen Boredom ), and so on. It's always, *yawn* *Poing!* "...uhhh, here it goes again" And it usually keeps up (pun fully intended ) until the sleepyness leaves that "spot on the scale", so to speak, which means that at least some boring classes sometimes got much less boring because there was at least one interesting thing going on

As far as i know no one ever noticed while i was studying, since i kinda ended developing advanced boner-hiding skills or something, and if somebody else noticed they had advanced noticing-hiding skills because even when i looked around almost paranoically everybody else seemed to be either 1) desperately trying to understand the subject to get passing grades, 2) not interested at all and in conversation or other non-class amusement, or almost asleep (remember, we're talking about the boring classes, in the interesting ones i never got into that sleepy spot because of interest in the subject or because of grade-survival desperation of my own).

Does this happen to any of you guys?

P.S.: you guys need to get a wider selection of smilies

---------------------------------------
"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something."
Robert Heinlein

smendes
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2006 :  5:00:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yea this is quite a normal thing... it happens to quite a few guys including me and most of my friends..

but some of us have gotten past the "boner hiding" stage.. (though we were ALL there at some point in our lives)... we now just let the bulge show... and the resultant glances, facial expressions, etc. of the others... do even more to alleviate the boredom of the occasion.

Try that... you'll find it most entertaining

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2006 :  11:25:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smendes

Yea this is quite a normal thing... it happens to quite a few guys including me and most of my friends..

but some of us have gotten past the "boner hiding" stage.. (though we were ALL there at some point in our lives)... we now just let the bulge show... and the resultant glances, facial expressions, etc. of the others... do even more to alleviate the boredom of the occasion.

Try that... you'll find it most entertaining

That may be so at a non-regulated nudist beach. However, at a sanctioned nudist venue, it would be frowned on.
Cheri

-
-

Hasta

Posted - 01/22/2006 :  1:18:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hasta's Homepage  Send Hasta a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think I'd just have to run the risk of being "frowned on." I think that whatever happens, particularly if it is sun or sleep induced, is just natural. Not that I would just strut around displaying a boner but heck, maybe someone else's nipples offend me, or their butt, are they supposed to cover them because I have a problem?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2006 :  2:27:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hasta

I think I'd just have to run the risk of being "frowned on." I think that whatever happens, particularly if it is sun or sleep induced, is just natural. Not that I would just strut around displaying a boner but heck, maybe someone else's nipples offend me, or their butt, are they supposed to cover them because I have a problem?

You might want to read some of the preceding pages to which I will once more mention, ...sneezing is natural as is coughing, but one covers his/her nose and mouth Other natural functions such as defecating would probably also be offensive in a public setting. One does that in private generally. If you want to be offensive and impolite, you'll do that. In polite society we try to not offend others.
Cheri

-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 01/22/2006 2:30:30 PM

stewincanada
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2006 :  3:07:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit stewincanada's Homepage  Send stewincanada a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

..If I got an erection in the bank would I immediately unleash it on the world? No - so why should this be acceptable on a nudist beach? an involuntary erection can be easily concealed on a nude becah by either turning over, or going into the water..

..I do not have sex in the line up for bus, so why would it be acceptable on a nudist beach?

It maybe that there is a place in society for free and open sexual expression, here in canada the supreme court has recently ruled that members swingers clubs are no longer illegal or a threat to society for example.

Who knows in the future there may even be "sex beaches"..and if there are, and people know that is what they are for then go for it. In the meantime however I do not think that this is what the majority of people are looking for on nudist beaches, and promoting them as such will ultimately be detrimental to getting nudity more widely accepted...now I really do have to get back to work..

Stewart
www.homezonebc.com/fares

smendes
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2006 :  3:40:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I admire the manner in which Cheri answers these posts.

and in spite of all the outlandish things I may have said in passing.

I would neither tease nor intentionally offend at a nudist facility once I knew what was expected...

Being considerate of others is important...

perhaps this is reason why I like DESERTED beaches because there I can do as I like.

smendes
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2006 :  08:24:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A word of encouragement for those males thinking about public nudity... concerning arousal.

When you have been around naked bodies as long as I have... the sights cannot arouse you.

but if you are just getting started.. the excitement may arouse you.... ironically, trying NOT to be aroused can also cause it as well.

just walk with a towel or bag or something you can use for cover until it subsides.... after a while you will get quite accustomed and the link between nudity and sex will have been broken in your mind.

hedotravelers

Posted - 02/07/2006 :  4:12:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit hedotravelers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Personally I don't see the big deal (pun intended) and they usually aren't. Of cource as long as the guy isn't chaseing everyone around the park. But really guys most of us can avoid geting an erection..http://www.hedotravelers.com

t

n/a
deleted

Posted - 02/10/2006 :  7:20:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes, jherazob, that has happened many times to me!! i totally know what you mean..its similar to morning wood, when it really has nothing to do with sexuality or sexual thoughts, it just happens. and i think that arguement about how erections are natural has nothing to do with nudism..nudism isnt about being natural, its about being nude! to put a finer point on it, its all about genitals..now nudists like cheri arent gonna admit that, but thats the difference about a nudist beach and a "regular" beach..so i think theres nothing wrong with guys being erect at a beach, no matter what the reason really..its when they start to focus on it, by either playing with it or touching it or showing it around that is innapropriate.. i dont understand it when nudists make a fuss about people looking at them on public clothing op. beaches

~Peeter Pan~

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2006 :  9:48:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It just amazes me how people still equate social nudism to sexuality. It shows how totally ignorant most people still are about this lifestyle. Grow up guys!

Cathy

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved