Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 151 ]  [ Total: 151 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

NudistJoe
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2007 :  12:00:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This question is one of my main problems. I'm 19 years old, and if I were to go to a nude beach I know for a fact I'd get aroused. I'm a teenaged American boy. I get around when I think about a woman naked, let alone see one. However, I think it would happen once and then I would be comfortable to the point where it wouldn't happen again. I'm not sure really.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2007 :  3:36:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Joe,
I was nearly 40 when I went to a nude beach for the first time and I thought it would be a problem for me also. To my surprise it didn't happen, I belive it won't be as much of a problem for you as you think. People are more understanding of the young so don't worry, if it happens take a swim or lay on your stomach till it passes. You will be surprised but your body will know how to behave.

Diger

ART_NAKED
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2007 :  04:07:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit ART_NAKED's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This had happen to me when I was a teenager swimming in a water tower with my cousins. Some new people showed up and there was a very sexy girl that was a little too friendly. I remember the water was so cold and I was so aroused that it hurt for a week. I was so embarrassed at the time I had to get out of the water and clime up a ladder to get out and away.

My body had a will of its own. People do understand this but I felt very helpless. Now that I am older it is very rare and I am sexually act. You just learn how to deal with it the best you can.

As lot has you have a good heart, a person can get through anything that life throws at you.

Art Naked

Got Nudes?
Oil paintings by
www.jamestaylorstudio.com

NkdSrfr

Posted - 12/26/2007 :  2:01:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you're right, NudistJoe. I don't think you'll find it to be the problem you think it is either. But if it does, roll over on your towel. It will pass. Maybe it's because I'm a guy, but in my opinion it's a natural thing. And it can happen without your even looking at someone.
I was surfing near a local nude beach last summer. Afterwards, I cruised over to the nude beach, stripped off my wetsuit, and set myself down on my towel, lying on my back. Had my sunglasses on, eyes closed, ipod going, and it started to happen. It wasn't like I was looking at anyone, or even thinking about anyone. It was more a response to the natural aspect of being naked, in nature. The breeze...the sun...whatever. I just rolled over on my stomach.

Amurion

Posted - 02/03/2008 :  12:50:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first experience at a nudist beach, while very enjoyable, was a little different than what alot of you are suggesting. I went with my wife and a few friends, and I was prepared that an erection might happen, but that it would probably go away shortly. Well, when I got in the water it did, and it didn't want to go away, or it would go away, but come back shortly. For me this was not a sexual experience, but because of the new sensations, ie. the sun in new area, the unhibited current of the river and what not, I had a hard time getting my "arousal" to go away. Also, the fact of trying to not think about it and get it to go away didn't help matters at all. I don't know if this is normal for my age or what (I'm 21), but after that, I am a little nervous about the next time I go.

I appreciate that I am not the only one concerned with this topic.

Nate

vlaka1972

Posted - 08/02/2008 :  08:40:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
erections are normal. if one gets offended off seeing an erection, then that person should not even attend a nudist beach or resort. just because a man gets an erection DOES NOT mean that its sexual. If he is fondling himself, or masturbating, then he should leave. when i was a kid, every time i took my clothes off, i had an instant erection.
yes its true that some people can control their erections. its also true that some men have NO control over their penis, even as an adult. At the carolina foothills resort, I never had an erection in that place, the 4 years i been going there until they kickede me out thu8is past sumeer. I seen some erections there afew times, and i never got offended.
they should just leave the erection thing alone. so what if a mans penis is sticking up. my email is vlaka1972@gmail.com .. i hope to hear fr9om some of y09ou

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2008 :  09:11:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vlaka1972

e(snip)
At the carolina foothills resort, I never had an erection in that place, the 4 years i been going there until they kickede me out thu8is past sumeer. I seen some erections there afew times, and i never got offended.

Read the many pages of previous posts on this topic.

You HAD and erection in the area of the hot tub with several children there. You are no longer welcome there.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
http://pages.prodigy/cheridonna

Plumb Nude

Posted - 08/07/2008 :  09:25:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think if you don't walk around with an erection poking out of the front of your pant at work or your moms birthday party then you should not do it except in the confines of your on home.

newnude1214
Forum Member

Posted - 08/08/2008 :  01:21:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that if you are a new guy, or just can't help being aroused by someone you see as attractive, It realy isn't your fault.

Aaron

funtobewith38

Posted - 08/08/2008 :  12:04:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This ones easy.........dont take sexual frustration to a nudist beach, resort, or venue.

Mark and I always have a good session of bed olympics before we go. Always works, he goes to sleep in the sun when we get to the venue, I'm refreshed!!

Guys, just dont go to a nudist venue to show off, or, look/lear at naked women unless its one of those party nights!!! You all have parts, no need to show them off aroused. Many of the girls like me have had their fun before we get to the venue, so save it for later, keep it limp!!!

Cosmic_Dragon

Posted - 08/21/2008 :  04:43:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been a nudist for about 6 yrs now. Unfortunately i have only been a full time nudist for about 2 yrs. An errection can come and go, I just make sure i have something to cover it up. I have gotten them and just cover up. However that is not my worst problem. My last girls friend was, since i loved her and we had been dating since before i started the nudist thing. She could get me arroused even when trying not to, It was something that has to come with time and experince.

Now if i see that the man with the errection is a young man, or a teen i normally would not get upset, but might ask them to cover up.

nudist_2k3

Posted - 08/23/2008 :  7:45:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are new to nudism as a family, only been a few months. I find it uncomfortable with my brother getting aroused, but I do understand it. I know it will take time for him to gain control over it.

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2008 :  6:59:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really have an open mind on erections on nude beaches. I don't think they should be flaunted or paraded, but if one crops up, why should it be hidden away like something the guy should be ashamed of.

Something happened the other day that illustrated to me that erections don't just occur when a guy gets sexually excited. I was sunbathing on the beach, tucked into the dunes with my younger daughter, Dulcie, playing in the sand nearby. The only other people in view were a youngish couple. The guy was lying on his back, apparently napping. The girl was standing up, rubbing sun cream into her body and having finished herself, kneeled down to start to rub some into the guys legs. As she worked her way up his legs, she barely touched his thigh and he started to rise to the occasion. Within seconds he was fully erect and standing proud. The girl whispered something to him in German and kissed him on the lips. She wandered off for a swim and he lay there for a couple of minutes before his penis subsided.

I was impressed that neither of them made a big deal about it. He neither flaunted it or tried to hide it. He saw no need to touch himself and he treated that erection exactly for the thing it was, a natural occurrence.

Dulcie doesn't miss a trick and she asked me about the man getting a "big stiff willy". I know she has seen erections before so she was trying to be mischievous. I told her that boys' penises often grow and shrink and that it helps when grown ups want to make babies (she knows what a vagina is for). This seemed to placate her and she got on with digging holes in the sand

timelord

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  4:16:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a nudist, so is my wife.
I have been following this thread, but one question has not been answered.

Since it is frowned upon for males being visible aroused.
I like to see, some honest answers from women.
who themselves get aroused.

Cheri you are a red blooded female you cannot tel me you never been aroused.

I know you are going to say, that females do not have this problem, being visible

but a very few women you can notice, and some of us men notice, and guess what we get aroused knowing the women is aroused. Cheri keep in mind the male is a visual being, turning it off is not easy, it happens.
even in normal life, with close on I get aroused for no reason 2 to 4 times a day, it just happens, and IT's NORMAL.

I know this is about male arousal but women are also answering, this means they have some interest also

So girls who will fess up and admit they have been aroused at nudist beaches or resorts?

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  5:07:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll be the first girl to 'fess up.

I tried to start a new thread on this very subject a couple of weeks back but the Mod never got round to approving it and I got fed up and pulled it.

My point was that, yes, women do get aroused in a nudist environment. I have been aroused - there, I've said it. But we get away with it.

The process is essentially the same if you are a man or woman. Blood is pumped into erectile tissue and that tissue swells and stiffens. For a man, this results in a stiff penis ready to penetrate the woman's vagina, and this stands out like a flag. For a woman, her labia and clitoris stiffen which prepares the vagina for penetration by the penis, but unless the woman presents herself with her legs wide apart (flaunting her wide-on?)usually only the woman is aware of the change in her genitals.

My point is, let's have some equality. Both sexes get aroused - as long as neither flaunts their engorged flesh, why should men with hard-ons be treated any different to women who have wide-ons in public.

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved