Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 147 ]  [ Total: 147 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hotel Nudity?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Who got  who in to nudity ? Topic Next Topic: Tan through clothing
Page: of 4

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2012 :  2:31:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Check this out for Hotel Nudity.

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20120427/NEWS01/304270019/Cocoa-Beach-motel-hopes-nudism-pays-off

A new nudist venue in Cocoa Beach FL.

Diger

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2012 :  4:51:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If the owners of this little spot can save their business by changing to clothing optional maybe other motels and hotels will follow suite. Naturists need to support these people as much as possible .

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2012 :  9:10:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree Steady,

Maybe it could even spread to other buiness too. Like if a Water Park was needing some extra business by hosting a Nudist weekend.

We can only hope this may catch on.

Diger

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2012 :  9:49:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That would be awesome. I've always wanted to be able to go to a water park and be nude. Imagine that?

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2012 :  10:12:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
They have been having nudist weekends at a water park in the UK for many years. We can only hope it will catch on here in the US.

Diger

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2012 :  09:17:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It occured to me today that a man could go walk through a hotel naked if he wasn't staying there. Park near one end, go inside (often unlocked during daytime) and up the back stairs, walk down the 2nd or 3rd floor hallway to the far end stairs. Go down to the lobby floor. Walk back on the main floor, through the lobby and out the end near your car. Say "hello" to everyone you happen to see. Give the hotel management and guests an experience encountering cloting optional people without getting "kicked out" of the hotel you are staying at. You could be out and gone before management had time to react negatively. The more often textile compulsive people see naked peopel wantering about the more "common" it becomes. Just a thought. Maybe I'll do it someday.

Artiewhitefox

Posted - 07/04/2014 :  11:23:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What I want to see Motels like Marriott allowing nude art to be seen next to clothed art. I want the stigma of nude art art to be taken away. I do not want nude or sexual art be hidden behind the equivalent of a Muslim Burka.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2014 :  12:56:43 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Knows

It occured to me today that a man could go walk through a hotel naked if he wasn't staying there. Park near one end, go inside (often unlocked during daytime) and up the back stairs, walk down the 2nd or 3rd floor hallway to the far end stairs. Go down to the lobby floor. Walk back on the main floor, through the lobby and out the end near your car. Say "hello" to everyone you happen to see. Give the hotel management and guests an experience encountering cloting optional people without getting "kicked out" of the hotel you are staying at. You could be out and gone before management had time to react negatively. The more often textile compulsive people see naked peopel wantering about the more "common" it becomes. Just a thought. Maybe I'll do it someday.

Sounds a bit "iffy"! Most hotel/motel properties have security cameras on them...especially to capture your license plate as you drive out.

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2014 :  10:24:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Sounds a bit "iffy"! Most hotel/motel properties have security cameras on them...especially to capture your license plate as you drive out.

Smile, you're on candid camera. There are so many survelience video cameras these days that nobody cares, and nobody is watching them.

Naked is green.

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2014 :  10:46:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't be so concerned about getting caught on camera. I'd be more concerned with the parents of little "Annie" or "Joey" who just saw me walking around nude with their kid(s) around. They're the ones more likely to run to the front office and turn me in. After that it's just a matter of pulling the tapes from the surveillance cam and turning it in to the authorities.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2014 :  01:42:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah ... I'm not really into risking the possible negative results from being naked outside our room, in a hotel but I have been naked outside our room at a motel from time to time. I've walked out to the car and retrieved items many times, in the middle of the night, in the nude.

We've left some motels early enough in the morning that I loaded the car and then got in and drove off to our next destination. It's all in being as sure as you can with your surroundings, having an escape plan and be more about living the freedom than being the exhibitionist.

Inside the room ... we are always naked. We just stayed at a hotel and their was a knock on the door and it ended up being housekeeping. They came quite early and I got up, answered the door in the nude but ensured I blocked the important parts that didn't need to be seen. She apologized and came back later. I returned to the room and gave her a tip for taking care of the room the previous two days and she smiled and was a little embarrassed but ... no harm, no foul. All was good.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

nudeman16
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2014 :  01:00:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll be staying at a hotel next month and will be getting naked!

Shaun Manuel Sigala

Edited by - nudeman16 on 07/24/2014 01:01:24 AM

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2014 :  4:06:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudeman16

I'll be staying at a hotel next month and will be getting naked!

Shaun Manuel Sigala

Me too. I've found that hotel management doesn't care and doesn't want to complain to their guests/customers if nobody else complains. I'm going to be spending another weekend at a Hilton soon. Not sure how much naked time I will have with my non-nudist wife there and all.

Naked is green.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2014 :  08:33:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm staying at a really nice hotel in Indiana with my motorcycle club. We were enjoying the pool yesterday and I decided to slip my shorts off and swam naked for a minute. Felt great but unfortunately I couldn't stay that way.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2014 :  12:05:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I guess I can scratch that last post. Apparently I got so drunk in the pool (my two friends and I killed a bottle of Jameson, a bottle of Jaegermeister and numerous beers), that I got naked in the pool and then walked naked back through the hotel, all the way to my room on the 4th floor.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Who got  who in to nudity ? Topic Next Topic: Tan through clothing  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved