Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 453 ]  [ Total: 453 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Women - From the Feminine Point of View
 Nudism From a Woman's Viewpoint
 Nude around wife/mother in law
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: All Natural Topic Next Topic: Sister n law goes weird
Page: of 2

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/04/2012 :  08:58:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok here is my dilemna/issue etc. I have been into nudism for about 20 years but not full in the open about it. I go nude at home often not every minute of the day. My wife is aware I am into nudism and when she sees me nude it isnt a shock but she still reverts to flirting etc when that is not my reason for being nude. Now when her mother visits us at times I have been nude in her presence to which she is accepting of as long as she and wife are not in same room while it occurs. I want to be able to be more of a true nudist by way of remaining nude no matter who is in my home. Any thoughts? Anyone?

Edited by - n/a on 03/31/2012 1:11:12 PM

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/31/2012 :  7:01:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I figure if by about 75 views I get no replies beyond my own, I will just remove this..

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2012 :  9:31:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so reno, if wife and mother in law are not in room at same time means what?
if your really a nudist i would think it would not matter who is around
my wife always asks me to put on clothes when her daughter is expected i want to object but i oblige my wife
her daughter will be soon moving in next door i dont think wife will object to being nude in front of her soon
maybe we can convert her to nudism

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2012 :  08:21:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Reno,
Keep us up-to-date on how it goes this week. I think that as your MIL gets more used to you being nude around her, she will feel more comfortable even if her daughter is present.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/02/2012 :  08:27:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I was nude when she arrived she walked in on her own, but I was only nude long enough to walk out make a drink while she was in living room then I tossed something on after I showered, I am nude now this morning before both awaken. Mom usually first up so I hope to have another few moments nude with her again.

runekkid
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2012 :  6:37:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know why, but I have found my wife is more accepting of me being partially nude around her parents than fully nude. By partially, I mean wearing a T-shirt only, even one that is relatively short and covers nothing but torso. I did this for a while when her parents were visiting for several weeks. I gradually let the shirts get shorter and shorter and eventually would, at least occasionally be completely naked. Her mother never seemed to have a real problem with any of it. Just my wife.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2012 :  7:32:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Reno -- How did it goes this week with your mother in law and your wife?

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/06/2012 :  7:47:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not bad but not as well as I was hoping. She just might be more stubborn than I thought.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2012 :  7:51:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The wife or the mother in law...or both? :)

Edited by - free2be on 04/06/2012 7:52:22 PM

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/06/2012 :  7:56:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The MIL she maybe saw me nude for 1 moment and I got the vibe she wasnt pleased but I have been nude for 2 hours around her before with no issues so I think she changed since last time.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2012 :  7:59:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear that Reno. Better luck next time. I give you credit for as much as you have done. My mother in law would have a fit, so I won't even try.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/06/2012 :  8:01:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is one thing about nudism I never understood how we all feel the comfort to go nude, freedom to go nude in front of well anyone except family why is it any different and I am not saying all nudists should go nude around their family but at least don't shy from it so much.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2012 :  8:07:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm still relatively new to social nudism. It is a lot easier for me to be nude in front of strangers than my own family members (other than my wife of course). Maybe over time it will change.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/07/2012 :  11:43:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know for us nudists is not relevant but I think how I was groomed this time it was different than before so her reaction was different as well to my nudity. So for her natural=more accepting shaved=negative reaction.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2012 :  3:17:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My MIL is certified nuts. I have no interest in being naked for her.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 10/21/2012 :  3:02:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just noticed that I placed this in the woman's view section hoping to actually also get some women respond and all I got was men :)

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: All Natural Topic Next Topic: Sister n law goes weird  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved