Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 426 ]  [ Total: 426 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 naked home repair
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: A breakthrough with the neighbors Topic Next Topic: What shouldnt be done in the nude?
Page: of 3

rahel
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2013 :  2:23:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sexy Willy

rahel

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2013 :  10:07:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I paint in the house, I get too many "freckles". I'm not a neat painter. Now anything else is fine. Today the weather is supposed to break and up into the low 70's. Time to get the Harley out and wash and wax it. Right beside the house, semi-secluded. The seasonal neighbors are all gone, so no prying eyes. it's been a long winter with cloths.
I also work on an old muscle car. A '67 Mustang. But it has a 302 from a Torino under the hood, not original. rebuilt the motor and tranny. Decided if it's not orginal, I'd build it a little. Has an Elderbrock highrise for dual 4's and a semi race cam. No body work anywhere, it's a Texas car. ( I'm in Pa. ) Next step is to lift it high and sand blast and paint the underneath before I put the motor and tranny back in.

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2013 :  9:26:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do most of the work inside in the nude,and some of the outside work when possible old buzzard

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2013 :  12:18:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We both did a bit of naked "outside" home repair yesterday. Had to do some repair work on our patio fountain, repot some plants, did some trimming of the landscaping, ... a bunch of little stuff that needed to be done. It was over 80 degrees here so it made perfect sense to do it naked.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2013 :  3:29:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My husband does most of his "home repair" naked. Yard work, most things in the yard...out in the sun for sure. I do all gardening naked..like to get some sun at the same time:) Great way to work on the tan..mow your lawn naked if possible.

jenn

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2013 :  5:30:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I do mow my yard nude but I have to wait till dark and use the headlights on my mower.
We don't have any really close neighbors but close enough I can't do it in broad daylight.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2013 :  10:10:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The two previous homes we owned, I used to mow the backyards naked. I'd even "weedwhack" the edges as well. Once in a while I'd get smacked on the penis or scrotum by a piece of the grass and I'd wonder ... "why am I doing this naked!?" hahaha But it never stopped me.

We ended up getting a lawn service at the second house and for this house ... so I retired the lawnmower and weedwhacker. We still do the backyard landscaping/gardening in the nude whenever possible (weather).

I did some stucco patch today, some drip system repairs, patio cover repairs ... all in the nude today. I got away with some of it because the next door neighbors weren't home.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2013 :  12:14:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I mowed my backyard in Florida naked all the time. Here in Montreal, I mow a small portion of my backyard naked, but I do weed whack the entire backyard naked.

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2013 :  06:46:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Living out in the country I have the benefit of working and mowing in the yard naked. I almost always work in the garage nude.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2013 :  5:17:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Either my husband or I mow the lawn naked. But I leave the weed whacking to him. He says sometimes rocks fly up and hit him, but its usually in the eyes or lower leg. He wears eye protection, and regular shoes when using the weed whacker.

Jenn

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2013 :  11:31:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IF and when we move from this house ... I'd like to either move to a condo with a view of the ocean, specifically ... San Diego Bay ... or we need to find a place with a lot more room between neighbors. If that happens ... I will let the lawn maintanence guy go and buy a lawn mower and weedwhacker and go back to doing it myself ... naked!

Edited by - FireProf on 04/23/2013 11:32:12 PM

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2013 :  4:01:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm putting a roof over our hot tub platform. The hot tub is gone but the platform is usable. Soon, I will make screens for the sides to keep the bugs out. I've been doing this for the past 3 days, nude. Today is a lousy day to outside, cold and rain. Hopefully, tomorrow will be nicer so I can finish the framework. Once done, the wife and I can sit outside in the summer, nude. And those pesky bug would eat her alive. ( my job ,,, he he )

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: A breakthrough with the neighbors Topic Next Topic: What shouldnt be done in the nude?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved