Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 234 ]  [ Total: 234 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 My first nude swim
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: My First Social Nude event Topic Next Topic: First Time - In public - in 2012
Page: of 9

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2003 :  11:32:43 AM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

sounds like it was a blast. I am glad you enjoyed it immensely.

Ray

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2003 :  1:10:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
melissa, good for you. glad you enjoyed it.

we're just regular folks. but nicer

Fred3
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2003 :  8:50:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Fred3 an ICQ Message  Send Fred3 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa, glad to hear you had such a wonderful time.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2003 :  02:06:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa;

Congratulations, we are all happy that you are feeling more comfortable with your nudity. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Kim =^.^=

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2003 :  12:04:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Melissa. Glad you enjoyed your outing and welcome to our world!!!!

Now all you have to do is visit one of the big nudist resorts or maybe take one of the nude cruises and you'll be an "old hand" and one of the best spokespersons we could have.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2003 :  11:36:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, Melissa...

Glad you had a great time on Saturday night. It was certainly nice to meet you.

For everybody out there, one interesting thing that Melissa didn't know at the time was that four of us who were at her second event were also at her first event... but we hadn't met her yet! And, like a dummie, I knew she might be there but forgot to look for her.

In any case, thanks to everybody here who gave her encouragement. Melissa has proven herself a great new nudist... and for those of us who are Christians, a great new sister to fellowship with!

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2003 :  07:00:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Dan,

It was GREAT meeting you on Saturday night! You're a fabulous fella! Are you going to be at the Dec Paramus swim? I look forward to seeing you there. Thanks for all of your encouragement.

Melissa

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2003 :  07:56:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

Wow! You've taken to naturism like a duck to water. I can't believe how you've developed in such a short period of time. You're a real role-model to young people interested in the naturist lifestyle.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2003 :  10:24:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Golly, Spontanudity... I'm blushing. Thanks for the compliment. I'm loving the naturist lifestyle and trying to figure out what I can do to promote it. Other people need to know about this!!!

Melissa

Warm01
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2003 :  5:33:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Warm01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Melisa
would u care to fill me in where these nude swims and nude movies are because this is the first I have ever heard of this
thanks

quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

I agree with you both wholeheartedly- outside would be the best! The problem with that is that I live in the great NorthEast and it's cold here. So I'll have to wait until next summer to visit Sandy Hook. It's most definitely on my 'to do' list! I'm attending another nudist event (a Nude Movie event) next Saturday and I'm hoping it's easier for me. Thanks for your encouragement.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2003 :  5:39:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome to our happy little family, Warm01! We're glad you're here. The nude swims are held in Paramus, NJ, which is probably not far from where you are on this side of the George Washington Bridge. You are most welcome to come out for the next one on Dec. 6th. To attend you must be a member of a nudist organization like AANR. However, you can get a trial membership for only $8 so you can't go wrong there. For more information, visit the Tri-State Sun Club's homepage. The nude movie night was held at a friend's home.

Melissa

Warm01
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2003 :  5:40:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Warm01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Melissa
congrads on shedding those clothes and walking around nude ,way to go girl !!
U go GIRL !!!!

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  07:26:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

Hmmm... With all these new friends from the US I'm meeting on here... It sounds like I may have to plan a trip to the US next northern summer.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Streaker21
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  06:22:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Streaker21's Homepage  Send Streaker21 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Awsome job Melissa!!! It's hard to build up the curage to do that the first time, I know cuz I'm still working on it lol!!

My first and only nude swim was awsome!! It was me and my friends Andy and Amy. I don't know how the idea to take our swim suits off but Andy and I pealed ours right off! Amy wouldn't do it because she was very uncomfortable with the way she lookes so we respected that and didn't pressure her. She told Andy and I that if we wanted to we could keep ours off so we did for the rest of the time which was like another 2 hours of swimming and like an hour and a half of running around in the yard and around the Neighboring yards!!! It was an amazing time!! Especialy because we were at Amy's grandmothers house and all of this took place starting at about 1am. I love being nude and can't wait to find other nudist friends who enjoy the freedom just as much as i do!!!!!!!

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  09:54:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Streaker21

Awsome job Melissa!!! It's hard to build up the curage to do that the first time

And now Melissa's an old hat. She went to her second swim and was no longer worried about the nudity. Now she's too busy complaining about guys leaving the toilet seats up!

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

Page: of 9 Previous Topic: My First Social Nude event Topic Next Topic: First Time - In public - in 2012  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved