Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 256 ]  [ Total: 256 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 My first nude swim
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: My First Social Nude event Topic Next Topic: First Time - In public - in 2012
Page: of 9

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  5:12:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Actually, being a nudist has been really tough for me these past few days. I'm too scared to be nude at home as of late, though I was fine at the nude swim on Saturday. Here's hoping that I'll soon overcome my fears once again. In the duration, I'll focus on important things like toilet seats.

Melissa

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  5:47:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa, why has it been tough as of late?? Why are you scared to be nude at home now?

irishred

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  6:12:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I had a tough nudist experience the other night that terrified me. Right now I'm ready to castrate any questionable male within arms reach.

Melissa

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  7:20:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
melissa,

all men are not bad. you just have to find the ones you trust. no need to make sopranos of all of us.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  7:25:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
When my male cat got neutered they assured me that males are much better behaved when neutered. Surely my vet wouldn't lie?

Melissa

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  7:29:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa, I think some men just need to learn nudist ettiquette.

Hugs,
mom

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  7:32:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa,
My Mom used to say that one bad apple doesn't ruin the whole basket, it just makes the rest smell funny for a few days.Sound like you had some bad luck, we are not all monsters.

Just me, Willy

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  7:42:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My mom says that some men just need to learn nudist etiquette. She doesn't say anything about apples, though I WOULD eat an apple if she offered me one. I'd prefer a strawberry dacqueri, though, or maybe some poppycock. But not scallops- yuck!

Melissa

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  8:18:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

But not scallops- yuck!

Scallops, along with crabs and clams, are the primary reason God created both the sea and butter.

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  9:40:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cheef,
you forgot lobster, and calamari in buttered pasta, as well.

and melissa, you need some chocolate to go with your apple. suggest small box of godiva to soothe the soul.

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2004 :  12:10:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
calmnude...

I'm not a big fan of lobster. (I neither like nor dislike it, so would not spend money on it.)

However, at the dinner in Philadelphia we learned that Melissa loves calamari.

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2004 :  06:32:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I do? What's calamari?

Melissa

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2004 :  7:08:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa, You don't like scallops, shrimp, or lobster's texture. You probably wouldn't like squid. :)

Hugs, mom

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2004 :  7:41:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Squid= Calamari?????

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2004 :  7:48:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

Sounds like you had your first nudist setback. My wife had a couple when she first ventured into the social aspect of nudism.

We sat on a beach with a few other couples and one of the guys had too much ice coffee and said something about a female passerbys breasts. That could have been overlooked until he made a stupid statement about another womans shave pubic area...not thinking that my wife and another female friend both have shave pubic areas.

My wife did not want to return to the beach when this couple (actually the man) was there. We did...our other friend and I talked to him about it and he actually apologized to my wife and the other female friend for his remarks.

Some guys are just STUPID...most of us aren't. Best thing to do when you fall off your bike is to get back on and forget about the fall but enjoy the rest of the ride.

I don't know what happened to you nor do I want to minimize or equate a bike ride to what may have happened but would only give you hope that most nudist males are not all pigs. Good luck in your return to your lifestyle.

Edited by - FireProf on 01/06/2004 7:53:24 PM

Page: of 9 Previous Topic: My First Social Nude event Topic Next Topic: First Time - In public - in 2012  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.16 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved