Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 157 ]  [ Total: 157 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 New to nudism? Beginners post your questions here.
 Am I a Nudist or Not?
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: New to this, and wish to get started Topic Next Topic: Who walks naked in the house in front of parents?  

Carol62

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  02:22:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love being nude, as well as my husband. We haven't had the oppurtunity to be around other nudists since we've only been married a short time. I am confortable being nude around men and have done it many times. My concern is having my husband being nude around other women. I feel he will get "turned on" by them and compare me to them. Am I over reacting or not a full nudist?

Carol Cole

Renter

Posted - 10/06/2012 :  2:32:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Have you spoke to your husband about this topic? I would suggest that you both discuss this and then both agree. I feel sure that you can as a couple work this out. Good luck.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2012 :  2:33:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Carol,

Newbie nudists have similar concerns and once they mingle with other nudists and figure out that nudism/naturism isn't sexual, these feelings and concerns seem to fade away.

We were MORE nervous than excited, when we visited our first resort. We like to "blend" in and not "stick out". Erections, on men, rarely happen. I've only seen a couple and the guy was either sleeping and dreaming or aroused from a massage. The guy sleeping, awoke, turned over and nothing said. They guy getting massaged was draped and it subsided.

My opinion is that; your husband will be nervous about becoming aroused by the site of other nude women and with you by his side ... it won't happen. For a first time visit to a resort, it's best to just sit on the outskirts of the main activity, check it out from a short distance and get the true feeling of what everyone's there for. You'll see that, though nudism/naturism can be "sensual" it's not "sexual."

Once you both feel that you've gotten over that initial "excitement", get closer to the action and enjoy some social nudism and see how natural and non sexual it really is.

Comparisons to other women happens most of the time ... not ONLY at nudist resorts. I was once a Playboy magazine subscriber for over 27 yrs. My wife felt that I was comparing her to the girls in the mag and didn't have a positive self image and thus ... didn't feel comfortable at nudist resorts. Once I threw the magazines away ... her attitude toward nudism/social nudism change dramatically and I wish I had thrown those damn mags aways years and year before!

It is common for women to feel objectified in many situations and when nude around strangers, even in a nudist environment, it's easy for some women to have those fears and concerns. You need to voice these concerns and fears to your husband. He needs to understand you hesitations and be very supportive of those, as well as your fears and concerns.

Whether or not you're a full nudist or not ... is something you'll have to decide for yourselves. Being a "full nudist" is something someone comes up with on their own because ... I'm not sure what a "full nudist" is and we've been nudists, live a nudist lifestyle and vacation and spend as much nude time as possible but not sure we are "full nudists!"

Good luck and take care,

FP

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Previous Topic: New to this, and wish to get started Topic Next Topic: Who walks naked in the house in front of parents?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved