Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 461 ]  [ Total: 461 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 New to nudism? Beginners post your questions here.
 New to this, and wish to get started
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Yet another newibe asking questions. Topic Next Topic: Am I a Nudist or Not?  

aleph

Posted - 06/13/2013 :  01:43:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm a 20 year old male, currently living in California only for the next 2 weeks. This lifestyle, with it's freedom from restraint has always appealed to me. So, I want to be introduced to this during my time here. Could someone help me out? I have no clue what to do.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2013 :  8:57:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where abouts in California ... Northern, Central or Southern? Coastal or Inland? There are clubs that you can visit throughout the state that are within driving distances for day visits. You'll need to give us a bit more information.

Your best bet is to visit a club. You can visit a beach but I think the club will give you a bit more of what the lifestyle is like. Seeing, watching and experiencing the lifestyle, as it's lived by others, is the best introduction.

If you tell us where you are, currently, we can lead you in the right direction to a club near you.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Darkhorse
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2013 :  9:09:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Go to the aanr website (aanr.com)

Click on the "Where can we go" button in the lower left corner

Find & click on the "Places to go" button near the top. When the menu drops down, click on "club locator" button & enter California in the state window. A map will appear showing the nude resorts in California. Find one, click on it, and CALL THEM to get information, including whether or not they admit unaccompanied males.

If you're near San Diego, click on the "nude beaches" button in addition to the "club locator" button. Go to Blacks Beach; it's great and costs nothing.

Have fun!

If God wanted us to be nude, we would be born that way!

Previous Topic: Yet another newibe asking questions. Topic Next Topic: Am I a Nudist or Not?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.15 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved