Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 387 ]  [ Total: 387 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Nude Beach Conduct - "Lewd It And Lose It"
 Exibitionists
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How would you address someone misbehaving? Topic Next Topic: Nude at non-nude beach (in the ocean)
Page: of 2

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2013 :  9:08:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What's your opinion of people who put themselves on display on the beach? I attend two of the central Florida beaches and there is 4 guys there that really go out of there way to show off themselves. It is very noticeable the way they act and almost approach people to show what they got. One even covers his privates with what looks like white paint so it all stands out. I think it's pathetic and gives nudity a bad image.

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2013 :  1:23:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
those are the ones who get beaches closed...and make social nudity less acceptable

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2013 :  7:48:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We've witnessed several of these types. The "saunter" up and down the beach ensuring their penis sways for all to see. If they find someone that will watch ... they'll continue. If it were possible to get EVERYONE to ignore these people, they'd stop doing it but there are always those that will watch and watch and watch.

I don't think "these" people are the ones that get the beaches closed down. It's the ones that have intercourse or perform sexual acts on the beach, that get these beaches closed. Simple exhibitionists certainly aren't doing anything "wrong" or "illegal" ... they are just annoying as hell! hahaha

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2013 :  8:10:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep I agree. It's been a little worse this week over there with bike week and spring break going on. I guess it's best to ignore them all than start a disturbance and risk getting shut down for a fight. If they get caught then they're thrown out hopefully.

baie rouge nudists
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2013 :  8:24:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's absolutely right Fireprof. Just ask anyone whoever enjoyed Lighthouse Beach on Fire Island. Thanks to those carying on and the alcohol consumption on weekends there. A beautiful paradise gone cause the amatuers who equate nudity as a sexual anything goes environment. Those of us who really enjoy a nude beach environment are out of luck thanks to them. Hopefully, the NAC can help reach aan agreement with the authorities and educate people about nudism as a lifestyle.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2013 :  9:54:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We had a guy at Apollo a couple years ago that was walking around with an erection walking up close by everyone so they could get a good look. His second time by I told him to take it down next to the water cause no one wanted to see it and if it stayed hard for more that 4 hours he would have to seek medical attention. He said he could walk where he wanted to, then a couple people around us proceeded to call him a jerk. He rolled up his flag and went back to his towel for a few minutes before he packed up and left. When he walked past us on the way out he was at the waters edge, head down and never looked up. LOL

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2013 :  11:12:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Two stories: First one, a guy at a C O resort in the caribbean. He's referred to as The Hat. He's always pretending to read a book but ensures he's posed to reveal his penis as openly as possible. Some females like to have their picture taken with him, especially those younger ones off the cruise ships. The older nudist females just walk passed him and think he's an idiot. He never ventures close to the nude section of that resort but always stays on the boarder of the resort property and the rest of the beach.

Second story; The regulars at this popular nude beach in Oregon call him ... Elvis. Well toned guy with a great tan and a wicked sway and saunter on the sand, as if he's on a model runway! Our group was sitting in a spot and the 5 females rolled their eyes and when he looked up at them ... 3 of them gave him the "thumbs down" and he sauntered further up the beach til he found someone that would give him the attention he wanted.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/15/2013 :  11:13:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I recall as well my first trip to the Apollo Beach years ago long ago that I found a few males there who came from the then gay area, nothing against gay people at all but these few who acted in similar fashion were a part of that group just by chance, I was approached by one of them who felt need to assume I wanted to get a closer look at the fact he had on a penis ring..often would also fondle it as if to say here look at my penis...yes those ones are giving nudists and nudism bad image.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2013 :  9:22:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have no problem with exhibitionists. The more people see naked bodies in daily life the more common it becomes to see naked bodies. As for active display, virtually ALL people decorate their bodies in some way to invite sexual display. Sexual display is not just done on nude beaches. Try CBS or the Oscar Show.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2013 :  03:01:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm, exhibitionsits. I have entertained uninvited thoughts that perhaps we nudists might be 1% exhibtionists. I felt like one on my first visit to a small nudist resort in the Bay Area, in California. I undressed in the parking lot, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel as if I were one. Nudists are on display to other folks, as opposed to being very mucn alone while being nude, so as not to be seen by others.

Still, the idea of nudism is not to be seen, but to enjoy getting around without clothing on, possibly in a social setting.

What would offend me would be exhibitionists who bothered or harrassed others in the process. "Look at my genitals, everyone!!!" That is what they are expressing on a nude beach, or elsewhere. Or, if they walk up to a woman, who is lying down, minding her own business, and is approached by some guy with a perverted sense of nudism.

If you want to show off, go ahead, but don't bother other people. Go ahead, and make a fool of yourself in front of others, and you'll at least make people laugh at your own expense. That's what I'd tell the exhibitionist.

To me, it's a form of socio-pathology.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

pc1961
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2013 :  09:23:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

Two stories: First one, a guy at a C O resort in the caribbean. He's referred to as The Hat. He's always pretending to read a book but ensures he's posed to reveal his penis as openly as possible. Some females like to have their picture taken with him, especially those younger ones off the cruise ships. The older nudist females just walk passed him and think he's an idiot. He never ventures close to the nude section of that resort but always stays on the boarder of the resort property and the rest of the beach.

Stands near Pedro's. I've heard him referred to by various nicknames. The only one that I can remember is "The Legend".

He is certainly on the larger side and gives the cruise ship visitors something to photograph. Unfortunately, some people don;t seem to understand(or care) how rude to take pictures of strangers (clothed or not) without permission.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2013 :  09:58:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yup ... same guy!

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2013 :  7:48:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Along the lines of this topic....

In my opinion many, NOT all, but many of the people in San Francisco who are protesting and "fighting" for nudist rights are simply exhibitionists. Here's why--

Why do they feel it is SO important to be naked in places where the majority is not? Most of you on here know I am certainly a nudist to my very core, however even I do not feel it is my right to FORCE my nudity on others. The entire city of SF is NOT a nudist venue. The majority of people do not walk around naked nor do most of them care to be forced to see you naked. Majority rules, period. So even us nudists should not really support many of these protests. On the surface you might think.."yeah, people sticking up for the right to be naked" but really what they want is to FORCE "there way" on everyone else.

Again i spend probably 95% of my existence clothes free, yet I still think an individual has the right to go into a Starbucks without having to look at my naked ass, if they don't want to. Plenty of clothes free places in SF people( baker beach, parts of Golden Gate park, your own home..) get off your soapbox. This notion that the ENTIRE city was once some sort of "nudist mecca" is a load of crap. It never was. And I lived there for many years, went to college there, my daughter lives there currently with her family. So trust me, if one could freely roam about the city naked, I would know about it.

Jenn

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2013 :  02:04:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well put, Jenn!

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2013 :  7:25:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was at playalinda yesterday and again one of the weirdos was there. He prances around trying to attract attention to himself, he stands statue like at the crossover so anybody comes up can see him. He now likes to stand on either crossover looking for people to come so as to be seen. He also likes to follow people that are not nude walking the beach. There was a small group of younger girls possibly spring breakers in swimsuits and he had the gull to walk up and stand next to them. Later a fellow walk down the beach with to young girls oldest probably eight I'm guessing. They were clothed and looking for shells. This loony bin stayed within them young girls on their entire walk. I talked to a couple other regulars there hoping we could all approach him and reason with him. Though they were all aware and like him nobody wanted to approach him either. I know this guy hangs at both Apollo and Playalinda. Can't believe he gets away with it. Eventually someone is going o complain to an authority and that old cause bad scene where they make the beach non nude. Opinions?

baie rouge nudists
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2013 :  7:53:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Non-nude at Apollo and Playalinda if a d#@*$bag like that isn't stopped. Ask anyone who has lost their priveleges to be naked at Lighthouse Beach on Fire Island. It's people like him who give nudists a bad name.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: How would you address someone misbehaving? Topic Next Topic: Nude at non-nude beach (in the ocean)  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved