Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 191 ]  [ Total: 191 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Women - From the Feminine Point of View
 Nudism From a Woman's Viewpoint
 I like sleep naked, and you?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Erect Nipple? Topic Next Topic: First time and Im scared. Help?
Page: of 2

monicat2012

Posted - 04/20/2013 :  09:09:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit monicat2012's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sleeping naked, My favorite.

nudist girl

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2013 :  7:00:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the vast majority of us "nudists" do and though it's nice ... don't know that's it's our "favorite" thing about being a nudist. :D

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 06/01/2013 09:42:54 AM

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2013 :  7:38:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
at home i'm nude 99% of the time weather awake or asleep if i get cold i will slip on a t-shirt, i believe it is healthy to let you body breath as much as possible without the restictions of clothes especially underwear.

nudist2011
Forum Member

Posted - 06/01/2013 :  05:49:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I always sleep naked.

Fred R. Rome, New York

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 06/01/2013 :  8:56:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can't stand rolling over in bed and being tied up in clothes. So I sleep naked.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2013 :  08:46:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
At last in Northern California, we can be naked again anywhere and everywhere it's legal. I definitely sleep naked. I sleep like a baby that way. I wake up every few hours, crying and needing a bottle at 3 a.am.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2013 :  10:30:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
warmskin from what i've been reading california liberals are taking away your freedom of outdoor nudity, heck i think it is more acceptable down here in the south than out west.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2013 :  12:39:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
<edited due to embarrassing spelling mistakes>

You have a point, Bob, and it's not at the top of your head. Haha.

"Liberals" are quite prudish around Berkeley, CA. Their parents were definitely into nudism (one of my older relatives could tell you that, and so can I). They were more freestyle back in the 60s and 70s, but now the current liberals dress like little old ladies, want to be seen listening to NPR, while sipping politely on their trendy hot drinks. It's their life to lead and if that make them happy, then fine with me. I like their parents better as to their tendency to be fine with nudity.

Maybe the conservatives will lead us back to nudism. Who woulda thought? Life never stays the same, and it's funny how people of one persuasion will reverse themselves and take on the thinking of the folks they once opposed.

Back to the topic of this thread (I had to scroll back up to top of the web page to find out!!) the only time of the year when I don't sleep nude is December, January, and February. Just too cold to take it all off in those months. Sunny California is like that. Sigh. You know I just love this time of the year because it gets hot here, and on some evenings right about now, I don't even sleep with a sheet or blanket on top of me. That's real nude sleeping.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Edited by - Warmskin on 06/26/2013 12:41:02 AM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2013 :  01:19:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One of the best night's sleep I had was at our friends vacation home in AZ. The owners could not make it so it was us and another couple. We are all close friends. We couldn't figure out what we were doing wrong and couldn't get the swamp cooler or A/C to work.

It had to be in the mid to high eighties in the house. Only thing to do ... put the ceiling fans on medium speed, open the windows and sleep on top of the sheets.

What an awesome night's sleep I had. I can do this at home, most times, but the Prof likes the ceiling fan on and later in the night ... my body temp goes down and I need the sheet. Funny thing is ... my body temp's been fluctuating and I'll wake up, kick off the sheet, fall back to sleep, then wake up cold and put the sheet back on.

Maybe I'm going through ... ManOpause! hahaha

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2013 :  9:43:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
LOL Fire,

Your having everything else worked on so you may as well get your thermostat checked. hehe

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2013 :  01:33:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Once I'm done with all these surgeries ... the Prof will need an "owners manual" to figure out how all the new stuff works!

JCP
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2013 :  11:22:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit JCP's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I aways sleep naked.

Now we are having warm nights I also sleep uncovered. It took some getting used to as I like snuggling under a duvet when it's chilly but now I am used to it naked and uncovered is wonderful.

JCP

grammaofkaden

Posted - 07/12/2013 :  12:24:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I always sleep naked, it's the only way to go. I am naked all year round in my house, unless my sons there. Also just got my backyard the way I need it to do my yard work naked, love how it feels.

Irene Barney

JoeC

Posted - 07/14/2013 :  5:46:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love sleeping naked. Much more comfortable that way.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/18/2013 :  03:04:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
In winter, when it's too cold here to sleep nude, I wear only my Nudist-Resort.Org official jammies. No one can tell I have them on, but only because of the blankets on top of me. The sleepwear comes with an optional cape, but you have to watch out for the cape becoming tangled if you're a tosser-turner when you sleep.

Ben Franklin

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2013 :  12:00:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
warmskin you sound like yogi bear he wore jammies and a night cap when he hibernated..

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Erect Nipple? Topic Next Topic: First time and Im scared. Help?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.84 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved