Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 158 ]  [ Total: 158 ]  [ Newest Member: Micljon ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 great holiday gifts for your nudist friends
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Vermonts many nude swimming holes... Topic Next Topic: facilities at nude/clothing optional beaches...?
Page: of 9

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  5:14:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice work Kenneth... you make human bodies looks like Michealangelo graceful sculptures...

Perfect lighting

peace

Corasol

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  7:09:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm wondering if I'm really selfish or if others do this, too: do other people get themselves a holiday gift each year? I know it sounds strange, but I always get myself something. Some years it's something small, like a music box or something, other years it's bigger. This year I'm giving myself a vacation to visit mom for the holidays. Is this strange and selfish?

Melissa

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  7:56:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Shane,

I clicked on the song but nothing happened. Is my computer weird or are others having this problem, too?

Melissa

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  8:37:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Absolutely, no way, is giving yourself something strange or selfish. Get yourself something really nice. You've made some pretty large steps in your life this past few months you should be rewarded!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2003 :  10:32:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa, I generally buy myself something each holiday season. Today, if I'm feeling up to it (out sick today and yesterday), will pick up my Shalimar dusting powder that I'm out of.

:) Hugs, Mom

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

flash tattoo
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2003 :  2:58:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit flash tattoo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
it works i just checked it. just takes a minute to d/l.. later shane

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  05:56:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ok... I give up! Whats a "Shalimar dusting powder"?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  06:24:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you for asking, Spontanudity. I don't feel stupid now. When she first mentioned it I thought it was a cleaning product. LOL Apparently, it's some scented stuff that you dust on your body to smell good. Kind of like perfume, I'm thinking. Maybe Cheri can give a better description, though.

Melissa

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  06:33:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like something that should be bought from a drug dealer. :-). I think I might buy myself naturist paraphalia... Or take a trip to River Island. Tho' its kind of boring going alone.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  7:30:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I finally figured out how to get Shane's band to play- very cool. The trick was I had to disable my pop-up blocker to get in. But I loved the music and now I just want to let it all hang out! Are the lyrics to the songs posted anywhere?

Melissa

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  8:30:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
melissa,
yes, i buy myself one christmas present every year.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  9:44:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shalimar dusting powder is after-bath powder scented with one of the oldest perfumes on the market, created by Guerlain. I use a bit after spraying anti-perspirant and under my breasts to absorb any residual moisture, it keeps me feeling fresher. I am very allergic to many fragrances, but this one I'm fine with.

The next time you visit a department store, go to the women's fragrance counter and you can sample it. It does smell different on different people. It's really the only scent I add to me. I actually ended up buying it online as it was $15 less expensive including shipping costs. Now all I need is the refil of it for my eau de toilette spray and I'll be set for the next year or at least 6 months in fragrances.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  05:26:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa;

I had the4 same problem with Shanes's CD but once I got it fixed, the music is great!

Kim =^.^=

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  06:15:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mom,

What's with the toilet spray, or "eau de toilette spray" as you put it? Is that from the same maker, too? I like toilets as much as the next guy, but I refuse to spray the toilet on me!

Melissa

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  06:23:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm a fragrance addict... I like to experiment with different "eau de toielette por homme". I buy at least 5 per year.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Page: of 9 Previous Topic: Vermonts many nude swimming holes... Topic Next Topic: facilities at nude/clothing optional beaches...?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved