Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 197 ]  [ Total: 197 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 New to nudism? Beginners post your questions here.
 Yet another newibe asking questions.
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Airborne Gawkers Topic Next Topic: New to this, and wish to get started  

slickrcbd

Posted - 09/26/2013 :  12:22:59 AM  Show Profile  Send slickrcbd an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've been looking at this forum and found that a lot of the questions I had were already asked and answered if they were not already in the FAQs or pinned topics, but a few seemed to have unclear or contradictory answers.

I hope asking these don't get me banned, if I ask something inappropriate, please just let me know.

One thing I'm not sure about is that I seem to get the impression that most nudist places frown upon single adult males going there without a girlfriend.

I also seem to have gathered that unlike a normal resort, if you are a single male you should not try to pick up girls like many of us would at a normal resort for a summer fling (or vacation fling, whatever you want to call it).

There seem to be two reasons for this. One is to try to distance the ideas that nudity == sex and the bad image that nudists are a bunch of perverts who regularly engage in orgies or promiscuous sex. The other is related to that in that it is intended to try to keep out the guys who just want to stare at the naked women as if they were strippers.

Am I correct in that assumption or have I misread this site and several others?

I have to admit the last time I went to a beach, which was some years ago, I did a lot of looking at the attractive girls in the tiniest bathing suits (I've never been to a nude beach or even a topless one). I assume such an activity is not allowed at a nudist place, especially if I sometime get aroused by the site.

The other thing is it seems there is no place for somebody curious about the lifestyle within an hours drive of Chicago, or even an hour and half. I saw something about a club, but I think it also said couples only.

Another question, and this one is kinda dumb, as it seems to be a no-brainer, but would I be correct that a nudist living in a city or suburb would keep a robe handy in the front closet to use to answer the door to avoid flashing the neighborhood and risking getting charged with "indecent exposure", and treat it much the same way I use a jacket in the winter when going to fetch the paper? Of course, said robe would be used to get the paper or check the mail, even if the mailbox is at the front door. I just can't see how I'd get the paper or check the mail at my own home without a robe, even if I was a lot more comfortable with nudism, there is still the fear of being arrested.

On that line of thought, if you have a chain-link fence, but it's still possible to see over it or even through it, I take it that trying nude sunbathing in a back yard is still out. I'm just curious if it's legal or not in Illinois, specifically the NW suburbs of Chicago. I can understand going out in front being illegal, but what about the back yard? I'm not sure I'm ready for that, as I'm not even sure if I really want to try this lifestyle other than I did learn this summer that I kinda like sleeping without clothes.
I'm not sure about being comfortable around others,

This leads to the final question. This one might not be appropriate, and if it isn't I apologize. I have often wished that after a sexual encounter, my lover (I don't have one at this time, but I've had a couple girlfriends in the past) would consider letting us both remain naked until it was time for one of us to leave, even if we're getting up to have breakfast and then do something in the home. Most of this was because I liked looking at her without clothes.
Does this mean that I wasn't really interested in nudism, just some perversion instead? What would be the right words to use if it's not "being a nudist". It's the only time I've really been comfortable around others without clothes, and that was only me and a girl I just was intimate with. None went for it, they all wanted to get dressed.

Previous Topic: Airborne Gawkers Topic Next Topic: New to this, and wish to get started  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.08 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved