Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 184 ]  [ Total: 184 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  11:13:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bikeracer, I sand my floors when playing Beach Vollyball and goin for a save Owch!! Do you notice people that play vollyball sans clothing dont do as many dives for balls (YOU know what I mean!)?

Philzer, I love the story :) Welcome to the boards

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  01:21:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The way I heard the saying was "The curtains don't match the drapes". As I go gray, I'll just let do what's natural. Won't bother with any dye. My hair line is beginning to receed and I'm not going to fight it. Just going to keep my hair cut short. Can't stand the ever popular "comb-over" look. As for my hair down there, until I find a Nair type product I trust and like, I'll just keep trimmed. If I had a live in lady friend, I'd have all body hair below the neck removed. Wish there was a way to forever remove body hair. Saw Nair was making hair removal for men. Anyone tried it yet?

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  12:01:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have heard about it sailordave but never thought about trying it.

Kim =^.^=

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  2:10:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I might pick up a bottle when I next go shopping. I'm just afraid it might burn the privates. But I'll be brave. Can't be any worse than accidentally touching privates with either muscle cream or hot peppers' juice still left on the hand. Now THAT burns!

justmerob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  5:59:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit justmerob's Homepage  Send justmerob an AOL message  Send justmerob an ICQ Message  Click to see justmerob's MSN Messenger address  Send justmerob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by philzer

My wife and I once visited the local nude resort here in VA with a female friend of ours, and while we were relaxing by the pool, we saw this lady walk up who had apparently bleached the hair on her head and her pubic hair. No big deal in itself, except that her pubic hair was a blinding flurescent orange! Obviously, you have to be courteous and discreet in a nudist setting (as you should be elsewhere), but we all had a hard time not staring. We had a laugh about it on the way home and agreed that she would have made a good navigation checkpoint for aircraft passing overhead!

Philzer

Your story makes me think of the "Sex and the City" episode where one of the women tried to dye her pubes to cover up the gray, and it turned orange. She called it (tearfully) Bozo Bush...

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  6:23:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Thanks guys, Chic

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  11:11:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sailordave, Goodluck on the Nair on Private Parts. I tried it, first the regular stuff (I guess for women) about two years ago and then the mens stuff just a little while ago. Both burned in the nether regions. Be VERY close to the shower while you are doing it. Some people I know do ok with it, depends on skin type etc. If I had heard about someone elses Chest Sores because of using it I dont think I would have ever done it :D

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2004 :  07:12:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sailordave; Try it on a small patch of skin first. If you do not develope a rash or irritation for a while, then you are probably not sensative to it, and it should be okay to use on the rest of your body.

Kim =^.^=

Nude Boy

Posted - 02/26/2004 :  10:39:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave my pubic area completely smooth and let it all grow back in the winter. Believe me I have never had a problem with any kind of an itch or rash when it is growing back. Lucky I guess. Electrolysis is next for wife and I, then we won't have to shave at all.Remember you look much younger when you shave your pubic area, I know I had a lady nudist tell me I looked like a 10 year old and I'm 61. Ha HA

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2004 :  10:57:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Uhmmmm, I dunno if I want my pubic region to look 10 years old. I don't think that was a complement Nude Boy ;)

--------------------

Nude Boy

Posted - 02/26/2004 :  11:28:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think what she meant was the clean bare look ( not the size of my organs ) and said that it made me look younger. I thought about it for a moment but then most of the others that were there said it was a nice complement. I know that sometimes it's hard to interpret things. Sometimes we take things the wrong way.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  05:14:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Lol Nude Boy, that can be taken two ways!

Kim =^.^=

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  09:24:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Umm...Yes Kim......This morning I have to go into my 'contortionist act' to smoothe everything, and you can bet your bottom dollar (looney?) I'll keep an eye on the minute hand!

Nude in the pacific northwest

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  5:12:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Good luck. That could be worse than a sunburn.

Chic

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  10:02:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the good luck, Chic...PVS (Procedure Very Successful)...Now, I've this kink in my neck I have to attend to...

Nude in the pacific northwest

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 3.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved