Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 454 ]  [ Total: 454 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  10:38:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I guess you got it down pat.

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  03:52:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Twisted your neck checking out the chicks as they walked by, eh? Glad the procedure was successful. Do you have a looney left?

Kim =^.^=

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  08:27:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually, I think it was the double-take I did when the bright pink pubes happened by that 'kinked' my neck...Or was it the contortionality (love scrabble, yes I cheat)of achieving smoothness (Now when were those auditions for the Cirque du Soleil?)? Whatever, as B.B King wailed, 'The kink is gone away for good'.
I won the bet. I have two loonies!

Nude in the pacific northwest

rollinbill

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  9:27:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

Happycouple,

I just looked up "cutchie cream" in a search engine using various spellings to find out where you can get it. No luck. Could you tell us where you get it? I'd love to try it!

One thing that has helped me is switching from a cheap razor to the Mach3 Razor. I don't know why it helps, but it does. And it gives a nice, close shave, too.

Melissa
Try searching Coochy Shave, Adam & Eve sell it also available from shopinprivate.com. I personally have been using Magic powder or cream for years. It eliminates the bumps. Folow up with Ultra Hair Away for reduction/elimination of the need to shave.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  07:15:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the information rollingbill, and welcome to the forum.

Kim =^.^=

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  8:19:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi bill and I'll second Kim's welcome. I've used Magic for a couple of years's and agree with you. However, I've not followed up with anything but after-shave cream. How much does 'Ultra Hair Away' reduce the frequency?

Nude in the pacific northwest

rollinbill

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  8:32:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to remove annoying stubble every 3-5 days. After about a week of using the product (per their recomendations) I went to a weekly cycle. After about a month or so of use, I was removing hair every week to 10 days. The hair comes in finer and less dense. It also seems to grow slower, so I can go longer before it becomes "annoying". So frequency is now determined by my activity. It continues to grow finer and sparser, and my scrotum and the base of my penis are now virtually hairless. I apply the product once a day, after a shower, and always after hair removal.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2004 :  05:06:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds great, glad to hear it's working well for you rollinbill.

Kim =^.^=

Skeptic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2004 :  8:45:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Skeptic an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I've never been partial to the smoothie look for men unless they are smooth all over. For many men that would be a lot of work, not to mention needing a friend to take care of the back. Anything else just calls attention to the genitals. Unless that is the idea, of course. For women the smoothie has my vote, along with various trims like the strip, the Hitler and the ever-popular Vee.

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2004 :  12:32:17 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I would like to try the smooth look.Many nudists I talk to in the chatroom say it feels great.In fact I am constantly itching down there. My dilema is the fact that I'm real hairy all over(like a true Italian lol).I have trimmed some hair but I'm nowhere near a smoothy. Just for the record though. Does anyone notice less itching once your pubes are shaved?More itching as it grows back?

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2004 :  1:34:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We have a friend who lives in fear that someone is going to shave something into his really hairy back when he is sleeping, though I think he's more worried about the itching when it all grows back!

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

The Bead Artist formerly known as Revilo42

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2004 :  9:57:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm feeling a change is needed,maybe I will get my pubes permed!!!Dave...

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2004 :  05:09:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
naturalgar it itches more when it grows back!

Kim =^.^=

eyeasam

Posted - 04/20/2004 :  11:02:21 AM  Show Profile  Send eyeasam a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think it is great to look natural since is very comfortable to be in it. We are found of using chemicals for every thing. I will love to use less chemicals on my body as nudist. I never shave and feel more comfortable with that in terms of time saving. I admire woman who not shave as i see it as "body punishment for hair removal" since is painful and expensive to do that. we can save that money for the needy.

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2004 :  12:21:36 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I saw a program a few years ago, where there was a service offered at the nude beaches in Monaco, to actually dye the pubic hair. Some had it dyed in a color, others a highlite (stripe). This seems a bit exteme. Has anybody heard of this practice?
Gary

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved