Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 180 ]  [ Total: 180 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

michaelsprince

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  12:43:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit michaelsprince's Homepage  Reply with Quote
when my wife and i first met, we were both natural. jokingly, she "remembers" me with a "blonde afro" down there. she introduced me to trimming and shaving. i dig it! prefer my wife shaved. she also prefers me shaved. looks good, feels good. peace, mike

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  12:53:19 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

Welcome to the forum Mike! You guys are smooooth!

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  8:43:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm feeling kind of froggy tonght,quite possibly I'll try to braid the pubic region!Dave...

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  05:19:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum michaelsprince. Sounds like you guys are enjoying it.

Kim =^.^=

michaelsprince

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  10:10:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit michaelsprince's Homepage  Reply with Quote
thanks for the welcome, kim.
yes, we are enjoying it!
peace,
mike

beaker

Posted - 06/11/2004 :  3:49:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

I've never before considered that there are so many options on how to groom or design your pubic hair. Are there any unperverted places on the net where you can see all the options? I often check out websites like this when considering a change for the hair on my head, but it'd be great to see a pubic hair design gallery, too, as it seems there're many options.

Melissa

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2004 :  04:14:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum beaker.

Kim =^.^=

JustAGirl

Posted - 06/16/2004 :  12:59:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Gary. You are right.. I use a Gillette Mach 3Turbo Razor and shaving cream ( not soap ) Every 3 days. I also do the thinning by scissors.

itsart

Posted - 06/25/2004 :  09:41:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and am catching in on the discussion late. Forgive me if I'm asking elementary questions. I recently began trimming short but have had trouble with itching. I've tried using both electric clippers and scissors but the problem remains. Any suggestions?
Also, my wife likes to leave a patch, but (I think due to her brunette, coarse hair) she has trouble with razor burns and bumps. I've advised her to go with the grain and reduce the number of strokes, but she still has trouble. Any ideas for this one?
As for my preference, I prefer a natural but close-trimmed look on men--smoothies look pre-pubescent (perverted?) to me. For women, I prefer to see a little hair for the same reason, but it must be shaven back and trimmed shorter. As for color or pattern, women can do whatever they want. Creativity is just entertaining!

srobert

Posted - 06/26/2004 :  07:20:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I alternate between smooth and trimmed. staying smooth is just so much hassle, that sometimes I cannot be bothered. I've been to the gym while smooth, and not noticed anyone looking any differently, and they've certainly never said anything

Ned Adams
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  03:52:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife found it difficult to cut her own hair, so I trim it for her.
Have you offered to trim your girlfriends hair? She might appreciate it. Be sure to tell her that you will do it the way that she wants it done.
You might also offer to let her tim your hair.
Best wishes.

plumbergirlok

Posted - 08/23/2004 :  02:33:22 AM  Show Profile  Send plumbergirlok a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am smooth but I think eveyone should go the way they like... A lot of women that are heavy can not attempt to see the hair much less trim it. It should not matter one way or the other. I have a friend considering nudism and she was worried that she would not fit in because of the statement above. Should I tell her that if she can't shave or trim up she can't be a nudist and enjoy this life style. I SHOULD THINK NOT!!!

Minnie Carr

drchuck

Posted - 09/01/2004 :  2:06:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife & I do lots of different things, everywhere from "nothing" to trimming to full-out shaving. I'm a bit of a hairy person (arms, legs & front) and I like to keep all of that trimmed. However, for the pubic region, I prefer to be shaved smooth. I learned many years ago to shave (my face) in a hot shower WITHOUT creams, soaps or lotions. Those products strip your skin of their natural oils and allow more irritation between your razor & skin. Previous to that, I could only shave every other day due to razor burn. But when I switched to in-shower product-less shaving, my razor burn days were over & I could shave every day. When I tried pubic shaving, I did it the same way & have never had any problems since.

proud_pkg

Posted - 09/17/2004 :  1:11:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, great forum here.
I have been smooth for years now and even when I met my wife.
Recently, she has started complaining that she doesn't like it.
She thinks I'm doing it for someone else, even accused me of having an affair.
I do it for me, I like the way it looks/feels.
And, due to my beliefs in marriage, I would never stray.
Has anyone encountered a similar situation?
How did you deal with it?

Another thing, when we go on vacation (cuba or mexico), I try to find a secluded beach for at least a couple of hours of clothes free swimming.
This she doesn't mind, even though I usually run into other like minded individuals on a particular stretch of beach.

secret sauc002
Forum Member

Posted - 10/14/2004 :  3:58:13 PM  Show Profile  Send secret sauc002 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hi everyone i'm new to the forum and i really like it here. Personally i am all shaved except my legs and i love it. my girlfriend dosent mine either. she is also a smoothy.

T.J.

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.82 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved