Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 118 ]  [ Total: 118 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  04:38:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Saw a guy at the beach once that had his pubic hair dyed liked Denis Rodman's.

Kim =^.^=

Edited by - Kimberly on 04/21/2004 04:39:18 AM

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  9:54:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim? Like Rodman? Hmmm...Does that mean pink, red, or blue dyed hair? Personally I Like Dennis Rodman's individuality...Sucker could rebound with unmatched passion too...Dang!

Nude in the pacific northwest

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2004 :  12:49:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes bikeracer, the rainbow coloured hair!

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2004 :  12:25:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

Saw a guy at the beach once that had his pubic hair dyed liked Denis Rodman's.

Kim =^.^=

I just saw a woman at the resort today like that. Had a little tuft of hair (Well, small area, long hair) of BRIGHT NEON YELLOW. I am not sure if she had made a mistake trying to make the carpet match the drapes, or if it was on purpose, but it was interesting.

I still love the butterfly or heart designs

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2004 :  03:50:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
There is another business we can ad to the nude business thread, "pubic hair stylist"

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2004 :  1:23:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well I dont think we would need to worry about doing Perms, but maybe some hair strighteners. Now THAT would be interesting :) Maybe do some 'stensions ;) Some weaves, get a whole new trend going.

OoOoOo Corn Rows!!!!

--------------------

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2004 :  5:09:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
papabear, corn rows? ouch!!

I have seen women at the nude beach with a few different designs, their pubic hair cut in shape of heart for example. I can't recall anyone with dyed hair.

irishred

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2004 :  02:58:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Irishred I have seen both men and women that have made an attempt at dying their pubic hair, some looked rather comical. I like you have seen some women with styled pubic hair in the shape of hearts, flutterbys, etc.

Kim =^.^=

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2004 :  10:44:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my personal choice is a very close trim,and my wife loves being totally smooth in the summer time.i think if there were more totally smooth people at the beach then i would take courage and go all the way.

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2004 :  12:22:23 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I need a stylist for my pubic hair!!!!! Can't do a thing with it>:)

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2004 :  07:39:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Gary do like a lot of people, just cut it off!

Kim =^.^=

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2004 :  12:48:22 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'd love to Kim!!! Still can't decide though.The main question is: Once I get all my pubic hair shaven, how much furthur do I keep going???? The stomach, chest..I dunno

Gar

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2004 :  12:58:50 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well I did do this: After 20+ years shaved off my mustache, Had to get the grey somehow LOL!

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2004 :  03:31:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Gary some guys just add that colouring to it, Grecian formula or something, can't remember.

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2004 :  9:17:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I started shaving my belly/chest before I ever shaved my pubes, it was just natural progression down

I shaved my legs once, was great but hard to sleep the first few nights with all the new feelings

Unfortunatly since I wear shorts 99.9% of the time @ the office shaved legs wouldnt be a great idea all the time

--------------------

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.66 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved